Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just started first playthough and I just realized once MC finished meeting agent at dojo, Maggie's been alone in house for a full day. MC's gonna have to steam clean the floors from "accidents" leaving her unattended that long. Seems the MC is a rather shitty pet owner :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh shit! I just got a bit further in story, finishing what I assume is chapter1.....my bad, I take all the above back (#FeelsSadMan). Damn. I need another Crown&Coke.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HoboCop86

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah i would apreciet that
Sure. Below is end of CH2. Currently will be in page 1, slot 4 (remember to delete the filename prefix "629637_" after saving). I went ahead and used Renpy save editor to make MC name to default "Ryan".

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
A bit of a random question, but what do you guys think about the fact that we, as a player, can hear the characters' thoughts? And I don't mean just in this game, but in general, as a writing tool.

In my opinion, it's a double-edged sword.
On one hand, it gives a sense of comfort. You don't need to guess whether your decisions are good or bad, because you know how the opponent reacts to them.
But on the other, it seems to be diminishing intrigue a little bit. I for once, had a fleeting thought that the bully may be Lucia, and she's just keeping close to Mel for some cruel purpose. Sure, there were scenes that disprove it, in fact, simply the nail color is already a giveaway to who it actually is, but I still could have my doubts for a little while longer, if not for character (both her and Mel) thoughts directly confirming that this is not the case.
And the same goes for reactions to your assertive behavior.

So what do you think? Is this too much information? Should the player be so much better informed than the protagonist?

Last edited:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Dammed i went to the Patreon page and see that because of the 2 games your now able to make this your full time job and i cannot wait to see how this works out in the future so big time gratz. However now i think it's time to stop reading comments and get back to work -- LOL

Sep 22, 2019
Dammed i went to the Patreon page and see that because of the 2 games your now able to make this your full time job and i cannot wait to see how this works out in the future so big time gratz. However now i think it's time to stop reading comments and get back to work -- LOL
to be honest i kinda like that he's so attentive to his fans, unlike others dev he listen to us and is not a dick if he doesn't agree. But i get you, even that i enjoyed radiant, polarity it's still needing attention.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game, love the mystery story. Is this still being updated? It ended much too quickly.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
OK Dam --- i said i would not bring it up anymore but it's been like 3 weeks or shortly before "Radiant" was released but were waiting -- LOL

Please tell US that were under a week before release -- Thanks and i am sorry to bring it up again but i really want to play your game again with the new update

Thanks again for your hard work and please stay safe

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
OK Dam --- i said i would not bring it up anymore but it's been like 3 weeks or shortly before "Radiant" was released but were waiting -- LOL

Please tell US that were under a week before release -- Thanks and i am sorry to bring it up again but i really want to play your game again with the new update

Thanks again for your hard work and please stay safe
Yeah, I cancelled my Patreon a little while ago. I love the dev's work so far, but you can't lead people on for such a period of time at 99% without explanation. Feels like they're milking Radiant (definitely more popular at the mo) despite promises to maintain both equally. They're on here so they know what people are posting.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Well already 4 months without the update, kinda sad. But the real problem here isn't the delay cause a lot o devs delay updates, the real problem is that Dam got our hopes up putting the progress bar on 99% but decided to give more attention to his new project and forgot about the ones who liked his other game. I know that must be difcult to manage two games and respond to everyone but would it be so hard to just say what's happening with polarity? I don't mind delay (don't like but don't mind) but would be nice to know why.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes