treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
He did change the date by one day -- it was the 15th but i also i wonder if he ment for the 16th ( Sat ) but not a big deal as long as he hits this date. However i am curious now that he is " full time " on his games when the time frame is supposed to be for releases. I kind of wonder if he delayed this game so he could have a buffer in between this game and the other game but maybe i am over thinking it. - LOL

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Hmm it's now the 18th -- it went from the 15th to the 16th to now the 18th and no real word from SirD --- i am now starting to lose faith in him. He changes the date without any reason -- communication is the key to keep backers happy -- Oh well -- still looking forward to it but i am starting to question if i will continue to support him.

I would love to see some REAL communication from Sir D for me to continue my support -- its pretty simple

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Hmm it's now the 18th -- it went from the 15th to the 16th to now the 18th and no real word from SirD --- i am now starting to lose faith in him. He changes the date without any reason -- communication is the key to keep backers happy -- Oh well -- still looking forward to it but i am starting to question if i will continue to support him.

I would love to see some REAL communication from Sir D for me to continue my support -- its pretty simple
That's disappointing and a little underhanded just updating the post like that was always the target.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Something i ment to add to my last post is all i am asking for is on his Pat page update it not just the new date but say something like --- Need more time to fix bugs sorry for delay - something like that is all that is needed it's simple.

I really like his work and to be honest someone mentioned his other game and i want to say this --

If he has lost passion for polarity cause of the other game then put it on hold while you get a few more updates out on the other game THEN maybe get back to polarity. If i am being honest i like the other game a tad more and i think it could be one of the best games on this site hands down. However if you choose to do this be prepared for some backlash BUT keep the lines of communication open and fans will still back you.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
eh, as a former programmer, I tend to give them more slack. the more time they have to spend typing to us is less time they're spending working on the project. it'll be ready when it's ready, no need to explain every minor delay. if it's a bigger delay (more than a week) then I'd maybe expect an update post.

Reactions: Alannnnn and L30

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I'm fine with updates being fewer as long as they are as high quality as they have been in the past.

Here's to hoping this one helps revitalize interest in this game and gets us closer to a quality conclusion!

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I have gotten on Sir D but i still believe in him but like i mentioned in my last post - is his passion still in this game because of "Radiant". Truth is i would not blame him if after this releases tomorrow ( i hope ) that he then announces a few days later that this game will be on hold for a few months. I kind of think he should cause like i mentioned in my last post i think Radiant is a better game in some ways.

I think he should take 3 months or so away from polarity and get Radiant to like 3 to 4 releases to get it really going THEN come back and work on the other game. I would also give this same advice to the other person helping Sir D but that is there call but this is my opinion.

Thx Sir D and sorry if i have been hard i just want better communication in the future but i still love your games -- Keep up the hard work.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have gotten on Sir D but i still believe in him but like i mentioned in my last post - is his passion still in this game because of "Radiant". Truth is i would not blame him if after this releases tomorrow ( i hope ) that he then announces a few days later that this game will be on hold for a few months. I kind of think he should cause like i mentioned in my last post i think Radiant is a better game in some ways.

I think he should take 3 months or so away from polarity and get Radiant to like 3 to 4 releases to get it really going THEN come back and work on the other game. I would also give this same advice to the other person helping Sir D but that is there call but this is my opinion.

Thx Sir D and sorry if i have been hard i just want better communication in the future but i still love your games -- Keep up the hard work.
I think he is still invested in this game, he is just really bad at guessing release dates and the progress bar probably isn't accurate either. The last release of this took a while after it reached 99%, he missed several release dates in a row too.

I think this game's story is already written, so in theory all he needs to do is render and code.

I do think Radiant has delayed this game, obviously, he just needs to find a good balance. Maybe do the code+writing of Radiant after the Polarity release. Then when the Radiant stuff is done, go back and work on Polarity while Alorth is rendering Radiant. He could also hire a helper for Polarity, since I assume Radiant will be a pretty good money maker even if he has to split the money with Alorth.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just started this today and it looks like it could be a good game look forward to seeing how it goes in the future

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
SirDammned shouldnt put hard Eta's on his patreon if he knows its likely they wont be met. Why not just keep them and us happy with teaser pics and then release the update whenever.

Why even put a date up? It just becomes a rod for his own back.

• Angry
Reactions: masterdragonson

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
The problem is becoming that he was well overdue for this update and now he has another game to work on PLUS i know he proof reads others ( i think ) from time to time like - "?leap of faith?" if i recall he helped proof read that one. The weird thing is granted he tends not to communicate the best but it's now been close to 3 days without word. I am starting to wonder if something happened in his real life so while a small part of me is annoyed i am starting to get concerned its more then just missing a deadline.

I hope he just got lost in his work etc but i hope he reaches out on his Pat page and/or here with news cause then you got the fact were about at the end of the month again and i do not have to explain why some ( not me at least yet ) he may now wait to release til 1st of next month to avoid people dropping now that he has released his game.

I am not upset it has not been released i am more annoyed that he SUCKS at communication and for me keeping the people who donate to him in the loop should take some priority well at least if he wants them to continue to give him support.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes