BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Here is the Patreon Post:

UPDATE 05/23: Sorry for this (final) delay, and sorry for the radio silence but once again I'm just trying to focus on getting it out rather than talking about getting it out. There is not much to add to what is said below: it's just taking a bit longer than expected (and I ran into some problems in the code-- but that's another can of worms). This should be the final delay. In the meantime, I'll be quiet here on Patreon. My goal is to have this in your hands no later than Tuesday.

briant

Apr 24, 2020
Nothing on Patron or discord for now, but i am not his patron anymore so..i might lack access to information.
But his discord is relatively calm so i wouldn't bet on a release.

Appreciate the reply. Wonder if we're going to do the 11:59 PM "told you it's out today!" release technique like all of my college papers.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I mean I get why, Radiant is already making 5x what polarity and that is only with the first release. Radiant is already halfway done with its next update and we cant even get a solid release date on .4, which in theory has been near completion since February.

Reactions: LostPersonFound

arms99

May 11, 2018
The progress bar is now at 100% instead of 99% does that mean anything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol, it's been 3 months with a 99% progress bar and no release. I wonder how many months it's going to be with a 100% progress bar before we get a release? Another 3?

Reactions: abgazil

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
The fact he changed it from 99 to 100 means he is prolly getting it ready ( compressing it etc ) then uploading it the various places to be downloaded. I could be wrong but this SHOULD mean it will be out before end of the evening to early tomorrow morning - crossing every body part i can for this to be correct -- LOL

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes