Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Please don't be like waifu academy, Please don't be like waifu academy, Please don't be like waifu academy
As in lack of communication, delays or wait the beginning of a month to release an update to cash in? Because i think sadly we're already there for most. I was also a patron of his and i cancelled for the same reason than tappp92. I like the dev and all, but i was not pledging polarity to get radiant, although i like radiant too. Polarity was what i was pledging for.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I still trust Sir D but i really wish the communication was better cause that is what leads to mistrust since there have been a lot of Dev's who have used backers in the past. I hate to compare a Dev to another Dev by name but i am going to with the communication issue -- take Braindrop he has run into delays but he has been very forward with his reasons and the fans still support him heck i think even more after he opened up.

Sir D i know your prolly read my posts and maybe think badly of me but i really do support you and i will put my $$ where my mouth is if you can show your fans ( and me ) a little more communication. I really hope to see this update out SOON but GL to ya

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
With my choices, by the end of the game MC is gona be surrounded by babies. God damn impregnating every chick in the game :D

death232

Mar 1, 2018
I would argue that sir dammed replies way more often then the waifu academy creator, right now im prettysure he's just focused on releasing this update which is why he stop replying. It's gonna come soon, yeah the 99% bar i get was misleading but he does try to update us as much as he can. Just gotta wait bois

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Cant wait for the patreon post to eventually be posted here so we can have an idea whats going on...

Keep up with it SirDammed!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
With my choices, by the end of the game MC is gona be surrounded by babies. God damn impregnating every chick in the game :D
Precisely. What a better way to tell you to come inside than by telling you that there will be heavy consequences if you do? I don't think dev "thought this through" if his plan was deterring us from doing so XD
But to be fair for me the "come inside/come outside" choice is never real. I never pick come outside no matter what.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Precisely. What a better way to tell you to come inside than by telling you that there will be heavy consequences if you do? I don't think dev "thought this through" if his plan was deterring us from doing so XD
But to be fair for me the "come inside/come outside" choice is never real. I never pick come outside no matter what.
I know right. Like does anyone really click the come outside option ?

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I noticed Sir D updated his patreon page with info about release for the 3 buck and up and i will prolly sub tomorrow at the beginning of month. The title of it is some good and bad news so i am curious what it is but i had planned to give him 1 month sub at least for his hard work in both games. After a month i will see if the communication gets better and of course RL stuff will factor in as well.

Reactions: tankdick

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Well i hope SirD will not be upset with me for sharing this here but he said the game SHOULD be out by around the 15th. He was not happy with the script of this chapter and decided to re-do some of it so that is the reason for the delay. As much as i am disappointed it will not be out sooner ( thought this weekend ) i do understand how he wants to get it perfect for release.

Thanks for your hard work and proud to now be a patreon.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Enjoying this one so far. Keep it up. I like the amount of characters in game so far. Holding my interest!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
has this game been dropped? i really liked it but there hasnt been any updated for 5 months now..
If you checked his patreon you would see he wrote that May16 is the release date so no it hasn't been dropped

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes