IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I think the drama is at a reasonable level. Yes, these issues could have been immediately resolved if the characters acted in a different way. However this game is trying to have a story, and we're still learning about the characters and their flaws.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
And that is quite literally my biggest gripe updates are very far in between but I would be equally upset if Radiant wasn't getting worked on, so.... damned if you do and damned if you don't....
That really is the problem. I really love Polarity, but Radiant has Potential with a capital P, so the long time between updates makes me sad, but if either game was put to the side to focus on the other I would also be sad.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if we see the next update a year from now so I'll come back in 2022 when we have 3 updates by then.

Iceman1110

Feb 25, 2020
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've tried several visual novels the past year or so and this is the first time I've come across this issue. I tried searching the forum and also google. I'm using Android, there used to be buttons on screen while going through the story (menu, save, etc...) They are
mysteriously gone so I cannot save my place anymore. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to get them back? No complaints otherwise! This is one of my favorites.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Dammed
Not sure if this was reported already but when you get the choice to tickle or scare Melanie...
If you scare her, the text like auto skip. Melanie is saying something but there's no way to read the sentence it just goes by way too fast.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hi guys, I feel a little better and I'm back on track. Here's another mod for you. I felt compelled to make this mod and here it is! The mod adds an in-game walkthrough. If you want to know why I was out is the post. I am extremely thankful for your support. Here is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page if you want more information. Enjoy! Updated to v0.4.

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I really like the game it makes fun and the story with that strange creepy guy "I dont want spoiling here" sound good so far and damn so much little cuties in here. But I had a other reaction from the mc expected when in the dojo the talk with Mel Lucia storms in and the talks about her bullying, I had wish that the mc maybe yell at Lucia and hoof her out for not invoice her. But not so like a pussy and its ok, that she storms in in that situation he must have balls not damn a mimimi pussy.
But so for I loved that game, and now further with chap. 2 :).

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Will there are many things to say about this update, we can all agree on this. The dialogue between the Mc and Cheryl was fucking hot.

View attachment 774104
Word. All the scenes in this game are written incredibly well but that Cheryl scene is insane. If he can hit that level of hotness in Radiant that game is gonna be wild. Need to clone Dammed so neither game has to suffer :WeSmart:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm just saying

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She can get the fuck out here. And.maybe.MC can sue her employers.
She was pointing it at him cause he was about to commit murder and was trying to stop him from doing so. if you paid attention once he was stabbed she pointed it at her brother. pretty much what most any police officer would have done to prevent a another murder whether he was justified or not he was about to kill him.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She was pointing it at him cause he was about to commit murder and was trying to stop him from doing so. if you paid attention once he was stabbed she pointed it at her brother. pretty much what most any police officer would have done to prevent a another murder whether he was justified or not he was about to kill him.
Yeah but considering she's allowed her brother to commit numerous crimes including the arson of the MC's house and the murder of Maggie she can go the fuck away.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
1 she did not know 100% for sure it was him until his name was brought up. 2 she did not know where he was until the MC lead her to him. given that the current build ended with her realizing it really is her brother and she pointed her gun at him before the cut. I would say at least give her the chance before condemning her.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes