Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Just finished - man, I thought this was pretty good! The girls are all great - trying to decide who best girl is would honestly be kind of difficult when we look at the main love interests, and the side girls are lovely too. I definitely hope we take up Valerie on her offer so the Valerie / Fufu story line goes somewhere.

The deranged man is really, really quite creepy. (Or at least I personally thought so.) Here's hoping in the next chapter we get some more resolution on that front and more bonding time with all the girls.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Out of all the games I played this is my favorite and Dammed is a huge inspiration for me. Here's some of the reasons I really like Polarity:

• Story takes it self seriously - The characters feel grounded and real and the world feels real. Everything is well thought out and consistent and none of the characters felt two dimensional or "fake" feeling, and the rules and logic of the world was very consistent (which is not the case in some other games). All the Author's focus and thought really shows.
  • Use of music at key moments - Many games will keep a song looping long past when it get's irritating but this one uses music in the perfect doses to enhance key emotional moments, without wearing out a song.
  • No grinding - Grinding can be 'ok' for certain games but it can take away from the emotional connection to the characters. This game is completely grind free, which as some one who enjoys good story is a big plus for me.
  • Art Style - Personally prefer this style over the Daz style which kind of creeps me out
  • Content Amount - Doing all of the above very well usually means the Dev will not have been able to produce very much content but Dammed was able to create a solid amount of content all while keeping the quality high which is most impressive.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Hadn't played this in a while, have to say that the last two updates don't fill me with a lot of confidence for the game's future. Instead of developing the existing relationships the dev insists on throwing new girls at you every three minutes, to the point that it's getting ridiculous. I understand that it's a harem game, but what's the point of having a harem when you never actually get to spend time with your girls because you are already on your way to add a new member.

The dojo scene that seemed to drag on for hours to introduce 20 new girls for you to fuck was bad enough, but even that apparently wasn't enough variety for the dev, because after that we have to introduce random waitresses and car dealer ladies for you to pick up as well. I liked this game because of the (seeming) focus on your relationship with Naomi and Melanie at the start, complete with ominous ending slides about your decisions. But now you barely get to spend time with them because you have to try fucking every female in town.

Also the writing for the MC is still terribly schizophrenic. When you get to make choices you can be this badass womanizer who goes around beating up bad guys and dominating women, yet outside of that his dialogue is still written like he's a shy anime character, complete with stuttering and blushing any time a woman dares to make advances on him.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Hadn't played this in a while, have to say that the last two updates don't fill me with a lot of confidence for the game's future. Instead of developing the existing relationships the dev insists on throwing new girls at you every three minutes, to the point that it's getting ridiculous. I understand that it's a harem game, but what's the point of having a harem when you never actually get to spend time with your girls because you are already on your way to add a new member.

The dojo scene that seemed to drag on for hours to introduce 20 new girls for you to fuck was bad enough, but even that apparently wasn't enough variety for the dev, because after that we have to introduce random waitresses and car dealer ladies for you to pick up as well. I liked this game because of the (seeming) focus on your relationship with Naomi and Melanie at the start, complete with ominous ending slides about your decisions. But now you barely get to spend time with them because you have to try fucking every female in town.

Also the writing for the MC is still terribly schizophrenic. When you get to make choices you can be this badass womanizer who goes around beating up bad guys and dominating women, yet outside of that his dialogue is still written like he's a shy anime character, complete with stuttering and blushing any time a woman dares to make advances on him.
Lmao you lost me bro. Did we play the same game? That's not the mc's personality at all.

Reactions: The_Sentinel

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
When can we see an update of any kind eh??? I love radiant just the same!!! Cmon man!!!
After Radiant one maybe
Ok, this is my favorite NSFW game so far. So I'd hate to be that person, but is this going to be abandoned? I wasn't prepared for the emotions that this game would make me feel.
No, we had update 2 or 3 months ago if I remember well

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Everybody spewing junk.... When and if..... Update??? The story is stiff aside from the MC insane libido.. I want to see this story progress past his near death experience with the lady cop psycho brother

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's been too long for me to remember what MC sounded like, but this is a very common issue in games that let you choose "good/evil." It's unreasonable for every dialogue to reflect the chosen alignment for obvious reasons, so a lot of care should be put into the common dialogue trees to make the MC as neutral as possible. All too often, the default voice for the MC is the good guy white knight, so there is a bit of disconnect as you pointed out.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
It's been too long for me to remember what MC sounded like, but this is a very common issue in games that let you choose "good/evil." It's unreasonable for every dialogue to reflect the chosen alignment for obvious reasons, so a lot of care should be put into the common dialogue trees to make the MC as neutral as possible. All too often, the default voice for the MC is the good guy white knight, so there is a bit of disconnect as you pointed out.
That's part of the problem, but I would argue that behavior like stuttering or blushing is even out of character for a "good guy" protagonist, unless you're literally playing as a character who's inexperienced or really shy. You're an "attractive, middle-aged professional fighter" in this game who won the lottery, is opening his own martial arts school, and is banging bitches left and right. So even if you do your best to tip your fedora at the ladies, that doesn't mean you should act like you're 16 and asking Stacy to the prom every time you see a boobie.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes