MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kind of discerning seeing the last patreon post boasting about Radiant when trying to apologize for a lack of Polarity info. Then promises an update on Polarity which never came. This game is no longer a priority which is a shame.
Are any of the games a priority at this point? I am so confused as to what is going on with these games. The last thing to see an update was Perverteers game IIRC.

I really want to see what happens next, we were left on an absolute cliffhanger and there's no idea when this game will see an update.

I did a playthrough of this game where I turned down all but the two main love interests and at one point one of the girls at the dojo mentions that she thought they could all be part of a harem (total hint, hint moment :ROFLMAO:)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
FYI: You do not need to download v0.4.3 if you've already played Chapter 4.

Also: Hope everyone is well! I'd love to communicate regularly here on F95Zone like I used to, but it seems like there's quite a few people who're mostly just interested in speculating/complaining about when the game's going to update, or whether or not we're sitting around with a thumb in our bums... sooo you'll have to join us on Discord/Patreon for that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Love you guys.

Let me check ... Monday has past .... NOPE no progress report on Polarity.
Couple of days ... check. No Radiant update.

Wait a minute! Since when is Sir Dammed working on Radiant? I didn't catch that at all! Are Sir Dammed' Eternity Studios and RK Studios the same? This is very confusing. So many front names for different projects and frankly too many projects at the same time for a one-man-show.

Also there should be an update on the front-page of each games threat here referencing those other games.
:WaitWhat: I'm literally the one who created/manages the game thread for Radiant here on F95Zone. Everyone and their mothers knows I'm working on that game.

Anyway, to answer your question: Eternity Games = my own branding. Any game that I work on alone will be released under that branding/label.

RK Studios = Myself and Alorth. Any game that the two of us work on, together, will be under that branding/label.

These are the only two projects I work on, so I'm not entirely sure what all the other stuff you're saying is about... and I don't really see how this is confusing... but hopefully I've cleared it up!

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I seem to remember reading updates were going to come roughly 15 days earlier when we crossed 1500$ mark on patreon... It seems it's going to be 15 days later instead :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 「HOLLOW」

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
hm sadly that update is not what I expected, when I saw it at latest updates.. Ah well back to waiting patiently
I found it rather odd that it landed on the "Latest Updates" page, as I explicitly wrote in the "report" that it doesn't need to be republished because it's just a minor bugfix/dialogue fix type deal that just needed new mirrors. But alas, I've no control over that.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I found it rather odd that it landed on the "Latest Updates" page, as I explicitly wrote in the "report" that it doesn't need to be republished because it's just a minor bugfix update. But alas, I've no control over that.
It is what it is. As long as the next landing shows the long awaited update all is good. And honestly it was not meant as a complaint towards you, as long as this and the other games don't get abandoned a free player such as myself has nothing to complain :ROFLMAO:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It is what it is. As long as the next landing shows the long awaited update all is good. And honestly it was not meant as a complaint towards you, as long as this and the other games don't get abandoned a free player such as myself has nothing to complain :ROFLMAO:
Haha no worries on the abandoned part. I love what I do. And dw, I didn't think you're complaining. Though, there are definitely those who will when they see this in the latest updates page :HideThePain:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ah bollocks...saw this on update page and got all moist.
Okay dev I`m not upset....really I`m not....but if you see a red laser shining through your window and a dot appears on your chest...:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK and Darkhound

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just to let you guys know I reported the thread asking them to remove it from latest updates... but they might just raise their eyebrow and be like "why?" lol.

I'm not sure if they changed their policy or not: but if I'm not mistaken, tiny updates with things like hotfixes and patches don't get the game thread put up there... even when they redo the mirrors. So it's surely some sort of mistake.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Nice joke dev) very funny with update for this game, hilarious
I found it rather odd that it landed on the "Latest Updates" page, as I explicitly wrote in the "report" that it doesn't need to be republished because it's just a minor bugfix/dialogue fix type deal that just needed new mirrors. But alas, I've no control over that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just to let you guys know I reported the thread asking them to remove it from latest updates... but they might just raise their eyebrow and be like "why?" lol.

I'm not sure if they changed their policy or not: but typically tiny updates with things like hotfixes and patches don't get put up there... so it's surely some sort of mistake.

Well at least you know it still has fans :p usually i take the time to check the change log but I was just so excited, so the disappointment I felt was my own fault :LOL:

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
Well at least you know it still has fans :p usually i take the time to check the change log but I was just so excited, so the disappointment I felt was my own fault :LOL:
Dont we all.

Now, Dammed , there is a coffee so you dont fall asleep. I dislike patreon - since it seems to put devs to sleep after a few months, from my past experiences.

I second this. So much this.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Nice joke dev) very funny with update for this game, hilarious
To give a better explanation of how it works: we can manage our own threads, but we can't post our own threads to the "Latest Updates" section of F95Zone. In order for the thread to be placed there: a Mod or Uploader must do so.

When we put out small, incremental updates that don't advance the core game, it's not supposed to be published to Latest Updates. That page is usually reserved for major/core game updates (ex: v0.4 -> v0.5). But we DO have to request new "download mirrors," so we use the "Report" function to let them know that mirrors are needed.

I believe this was just an accident; whoever created the mirrors must've thought it was a major update, so they put it there. But I have no control over that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Outside of reporting the thread again and letting them know it was put there by mistake; which I did right away. I also came here immediately upon seeing the game was pushed to Latest Updates to warn people/let them know they don't need to download it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Unpopular opinion: I like this game more than radiant. Was pleasantly surprised but dissapointed by the changelog. Wasn't Dammed's fault it seems.

However guys: You should take this as a good sign. Dammed probably finished what he needed to do with Radiant and is making use of his additional full time hours to help make his other game better. Even if not: This is showing he isn't quitting development of at least this project and he's hard at work.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes