BastardX

May 13, 2018
First off, please edit it as a spoiler for those people who haven't made it there yet. That's pretty spoilerific.

Second: I think no matter what you get stabbed, but you don't die. The story is far from over.
Boy did i get blind sided! :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Above where you write your reply there is "..." with a pull down menu. In it is two spoiler choices.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, just playing this game for the first time and i'm noticing that the game seems to be missing some content for me:
- at one point MC mentions that he was waken up by melanie but i had no scenes beforehand
- at the beggining of chapter 3 MC mentions that he shouldn't have rejected her advances but i never had any scenes about that either; and checking out the walkthrough i see that it is in fact a crucial choice...
I also tried it on both path and nothing changed. Did i miss something? how can i fix it?

Edit: just installed the taboo patch without much hope but it did the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbking42

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, just playing this game for the first time and i'm noticing that the game seems to be missing some content for me:
- at one point MC mentions that he was waken up by melanie but i had no scenes beforehand
- at the beggining of chapter 3 MC mentions that he shouldn't have rejected her advances but i never had any scenes about that either; and checking out the walkthrough i see that it is in fact a crucial choice...
I also tried it on both path and nothing changed. Did i miss something? how can i fix it?

Edit: just installed the taboo patch without much hope but it did the trick.
Hey I get the "he shouldn't have rejected her advances" thing too. How do you solve it?

Edit: Solved :D

Last edited:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Notwithstanding the below, I'm loving the game so far. So, I am checking daily for a new chapter!

[...] as to when the update will be here:

Expect new releases *when they're ready* since I don't typically do small/incremental updates.
[...]

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Give him a break. They just put out Radiant, and though I believe he was working on both games, at the same time, there were also multiple personal issues happening over the past several months. I trust that we'll get an update relatively soon.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes