DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Give him a break. They just put out Radiant, and though I believe he was working on both games, at the same time, there were also multiple personal issues happening over the past several months. I trust that we'll get an update relatively soon.
IDBY.gif

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I actually decided to play this game after playing radiant, some people were saying that the writting in radiant was similar to this game, and they were kind of insinuating it was bad. But after playing this game, I have no idea what they were talking about, I think this game is great.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I actually decided to play this game after playing radiant, some people were saying that the writting in radiant was similar to this game, and they were kind of insinuating it was bad. But after playing this game, I have no idea what they were talking about, I think this game is great.
Yeah, some just don't have good taste like us :p I seriously really like both and glad they both are continuing:)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok first off i was a Patreon back when this Fantastic game started but because of some money issues at the time i had to stop. And if i could afford it now i would definatly be one again. But anyways i just finished replaying this one because i also lost my hard drive and had to replace it and am just not getting back around to playing it. And i have to say that ending holy shit balls batman was not expecting that at all. just yea a fantastic job Sir D. fantastic lol

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
For more information take some time and read through the thread as to why
It's a waste of time.

Reading through last 3 pages, there are only shitposts on this topic, normal post on other topics and a post from dev that says nothing. I guess that next update is in progress, with no info about how much is done or any ETA, but that is only my guess cause no one could say it straight for some reason and i could be completly wrong on that assumption.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
It's a waste of time.

Reading through last 3 pages, there are only shitposts on this topic, normal post on other topics and a post from dev that says nothing. I guess that next update is in progress, with no info about how much is done or any ETA, but that is only my guess cause no one could say it straight for some reason and i could be completly wrong on that assumption.
i have watched and been a patreon of Sir D. in fact i was one of the first 4 people to donate to him when he started. at the start he tried the release date thing. But each time he went over the date because if it wasnt perfect for him he didnt want to put out the product. Which is a good thing Cause both Polarity and Radiant are fucking awesome Games/VN's. So that being said he has switched to the when he gets and update done he releases it. And i have to say IMHO they are both worth the wait. Hope this helps some. Yes you assumption is correct on he is working on it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok i play on Android & in my game menu it says
v .4 does 0.4.3 have any new content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bum bum buuuum !!

Do I have the most current version ?

PS game is amazing & does well with 2 aspects that rule my taste for games: models look good and story is well written, keep up the good work Sir!! (BTW kudos bc im typically not fond of
?Honey select? Models But again great job here)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Ok i play on Android & in my game menu it says
v .4 does 0.4.3 have any new content?
bum bum buuuum !!

Do I have the most current version ?

PS game is amazing & does well with 2 aspects that rule my taste for games: models look good and story is well written, keep up the good work Sir!! (BTW kudos bc im typically not fond of
?Honey select? Models But again great job here)
Yup, that is the end of the currently released content.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It's a waste of time.

He has said on Discord he won't estimate release dates anymore. Also that this next update will be the biggest so far. I presume it will release before the next Radiant release.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Whoa jesus. What a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. (Well, not finish finish but until latest update finish.)

The story is quite intriguing and very engaging.

Just... wow. I didn't expect it to be this good. I'm blown-away.

Reactions: lunar517

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Whoa jesus. What a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. (Well, not finish finish but until latest update finish.)

The story is quite intriguing and very engaging.

Just... wow. I didn't expect it to be this good. I'm blown-away.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes