Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The one which made to 0.2 in two years?
Yeah, likely both are dead.
Not sure if dead or not but deff on the ever growing list of slowest devs to grace F95.

Been nearly 7 months until this was last updated and Radiant took so long it got mocked to meme status.

I'd say it's more of a shame to be honest. This could have been huge if the dev gave a shit or the could have focused on Radiant and grown that. Wasted potential. Might draw in a player base for both but neither will be as big as they should have.

Some devs can work on 2 games, some can't. Some really shouldn't.

AYOMAGO

Jun 9, 2018
Not sure if dead or not but deff on the ever growing list of slowest devs to grace F95.

Been nearly 7 months until this was last updated and Radiant took so long it got mocked to meme status.

I'd say it's more of a shame to be honest. This could have been huge if the dev gave a shit or the could have focused on Radiant and grown that. Wasted potential. Might draw in a player base for both but neither will be as big as they should have.

Some devs can work on 2 games, some can't. Some really shouldn't.
Jesus, the guy cares deeply about his games. So much so that he tries to be an absolute perfectionist when it comes to them. Also, honestly it's a sex game. We can go without for a while as he develops. Not to mention if the opportunity presented itself to make 5-6k more per month just by adding a second game and spreading yourself out more, you'd probably take advantage of that too. So please: gain some patience, some wisdom, and stop complaining. No disrespect but devs come on here and read comments from time to time and seeing all the negativity over what is truly a great product must be super disheartening.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
yeah im cutting this dev slack. they also do work on other games. and this one gets decent sized updates.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
So developers read comments about complains of lack of info regarding progress and its sucks for them to get bad comments due work they invest in projects. Yea they doing good work content wise but instead to responding or posting couple sentences to put people at ease they keep everything same. Just strange to be honest.

Ofcourse his projects very good big updates content wise and I am fan of him. But he must understand as developer who don't wanna share progress info and have long updates cycles he will get same comments and feedback due lack of communication with community of his work fans its how its work on internet...

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I also don't get why people are so upset or impatient.

Yes, this developers take their time and maybe more then others but the quality is really good.
Also you are complaining on a free-games side that is sharing those games that you usually would have to pay for.
True, the devs could sometimes communicate more, but again: this here is a free side that makes available content that you usually would pay for and the devs choose to let it go and use it as advertisement.
If you want more info, go patron or join the Discord.
As I have forwarded, there may be personal issues for some too. Good to know, nothing to bitch about.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018

Yes, this developers take their time and maybe more then others but the quality is really good.
Also you are complaining on a free-games side that is sharing those games that you usually would have to pay for.
True, the devs could sometimes communicate more, but again: this here is a free side that makes available content that you usually would pay for and the devs choose to let it go and use it as advertisement.
As I have forwarded, there may be personal issues for some too. Good to know, nothing to bitch about.
Just to add an FYI to this, for everyone who doesn't fancy adding 1+1 by themselves:
Every second developers spend on "communicating", posting progress updates, roadmaps, teasers, promises, answering the sometimes good, but more frequently the same stupid questions people repeatedly ask and so on and so forth, is a second the devs do not spend on developing the game.
It's a chore which would literally only serve to further slow development speed you people already are wailing about.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnAtu

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019

I am personally willing to be his patreon for biggers tiers, just dont see reason why support blindly some1. Only info about developing game is under paywall. Its early access games, we need info before paying about development, to know if it worth supporting him or no, its patreon developer not some studio who will guarantee deliver good content, there is huge unknown with him due lack of info. If you willing to pay for air not knowing a shit about it, then good for you. But here are people, who wanna know more before spending money.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I am personally willing to be his patreon for biggers tiers, just dont see reason why support blindly some1. Only info about developing game is under paywall. Its early access games, we need info before paying about development, to know if it worth supporting him or no, its patreon developer not some studio who will guarantee deliver good content, there is huge unknown with him due lack of info. If you willing to pay for air not knowing a shit about it, then good for you. But here are people, who wanna know more before spending money.
I'd say, if you are tight on money or need to think whether something is worth your money or not - if you can't afford to just gift away that kind of money to maybe not receive anything in return, then DON'T DO IT.

Don't patreon. It's that easy.
If you want to be sure you receive a product that you want for your money worth and can't afford to waste money, then wait till the game is done and buy it then.
Patreon is not a pre-order. It is supporting someone, regardless whether you'll ever see a result or not. It's a sponsorship or a donation if you like. Are you willing to do that?

Reactions: redraw

zell116

Dec 7, 2020
was something cut out from the game or something or am i being dumb and missed something, in chapter 3 (i think) the mc keep saying how he feels bad for rejecting melanie but i don't know what he means?

Bandit859

Jan 4, 2021
Downloaded this yesterday and finished it was wondering if its still being worked on, I'm new to the site and as far as I know its been 2 years since it was last updated is it abandoned or just slow?

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Downloaded this yesterday and finished it was wondering if its still being worked on, I'm new to the site and as far as I know its been 2 years since it was last updated is it abandoned or just slow?
Last update was on 06/27/2020 and not abandoned developer is still working on it(y)

Reactions: Bandit859

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Of course, the Watch button doesn't actually work very well.

And considering it's been 7-going-on-8 months...might as well be abandoned. Unless there's one HUGE update coming...

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So even though I am increasingly skeptical we'll ever get that next chapter, I am curious who do you all think the bully is?

I suspect Chloe. First, we know for sure whoever the bully is has pink fingernails and pale skin from the shove scene. Chloe has pink fingernails and pale skin. And she's clearly got issues from how casually she's throwing herself at the MC and gets more turned on by the idea of fucking a "taken man" which indicates she has a malicious and predatory side to her personality. And she's the "biggest" girl in the class. Combined with her predatory nature it makes sense she'd pick on smaller girls but have trouble with other tall girls like Lilith

Reactions: Fortuna ღ
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes