Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Apparently, chapter 5 is available on his patreon, and was available for about a few months now, it's just not available to us yet. For what reason is it like this? I... have no clue. The developers for this game weren't really that great at communicating.
Are you sure? last post i see in his patreon about any update news was July 7th, July 28th..

nothing about chapter5 being out or even available at all.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
He has it on polarity's official website. You can find him telling us to go to his patreon for chapter 5 .

Edit: It may have been a bit misleading seeing as he gave us the impression that chapter 5 was complete. Polarity's page was setup like that for a few months now.
I just checked the link posted and still nothing on 5 it mentions looking for chapter 5 then redirects me either his website or patreon but nothing with 5.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
He has it on polarity's official website. You can find him telling us to go to his patreon for chapter 5 .

Edit: It may have been a bit misleading seeing as he gave us the impression that chapter 5 was complete. Polarity's page was setup like that for a few months now.
That just looks like Dev News, Progress Reports, and Hype... Last Patreon Post was December 25, 2020. Funny enough their website, , still promotes Chapter 3. sir-dammed.itch.io has Chapter 4. Yep not seeing anything about Chapter 5 unless it's on their Discord.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hence it being misleading. If anything, I think it makes him look worse, seeing as he's basically telling folks to pay for his patreon for chapter 5, when chapter 5 isn't even there or completed.
I didn't see the edit so i replied fast so that's on me if i seemed like i was being rude.

EDIT: Last signs of life was on feb3 on the Radiant patreon but that could be either SrDamnned or the other dev

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Maggie shall never be avenged.

Chloe shall never be unmasked as the Bully.

Naomi will never be revealed as the true villain of the story.

Well...Naomi or Darth Jar Jar. One or the other.

• Haha
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah it's still alive, but the dev was and is still working on another game (Radiant). The last update on patron was on christmas but I am not a patron so I don't know how close is he to releasing the next update.
To be quite honest, While I like both games, I would prefer Radiant got more attention atm as I feel the renders are better and the story feels more grounded and fresh. I do want to see polarity through as well, even though I found Polarity before Radiant, Polarity is a little too wacky for me to have priority over Radiant.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So we're approaching seven months since the last update and the developer is working on a new game (Radiant), which has its last update in December 2020. Simple question to the devs: Are you working on an update for Polarity or not? Whether or not you've decided to sideline Polarity or are working on both games in parallel is fine. Just tell us your intentions. That seems perfectly fair to me. On Patreon you're making $1408 a month from Polarity and $6,777 a month on Radiant plus at least another $1500 on Subscriberstar between the two games. Not shabby at all. For an income of $98,000+ a year it seems reasonable that you inform us of your intentions for both games, especially since you thank your Subscriberstar supporters on your Radiant account for raising money to let you work on both games full time.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It's a shame because this game is so much better than Radiant. It has humor, a story, mystery, and a ton of unique characters.

And Radiant is just Daughter-Fucking Daddy Game number 3541 on a looooooong list of F95 Daughter-Fucking Daddy games.

Incest isn't even gross anymore. It's just boring now.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
It's a shame because this game is so much better than Radiant. It has humor, a story, mystery, and a ton of unique characters.

And Radiant is just Daughter-Fucking Daddy Game number 3541 on a looooooong list of F95 Daughter-Fucking Daddy games.

Incest isn't even gross anymore. It's just boring now.
Well this one doesn't pay him nearly as much as Radiant, Radiant fans throw money all over him because that's what they want, but there's not enough of us here to justify keeping up with this game. Even with those of us that would support the game if the creator would actually acknowledge its existence, not enough to overpower Radiant and no way in hell working on both.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oh I respect the primal potency of Supply and Demand. The lowest common denominator wins...no matter how basic, lackluster, dull and unimaginative it is. Such is life. I get it. Doesn't change what it is though.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This is definitely a fun harem game that I am enjoying. Played through the current build as a harem, but I think I am going to create a save to play through and pick one girl. How I'll manage that, I don't know, but it could be interesting lol. Either way, what a reveal to end the current chapter... holy shit. I am SO anxious for the next chapter now more than ever before.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I am probably going to get shit for this option but I think. This should be put on hold and patreon should be on pause til SrDamnned is ready to continue this project. Since he is busy with Radiant at this moment.

Reactions: JohnAtu

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Oh I respect the primal potency of Supply and Demand. The lowest common denominator wins...no matter how basic, lackluster, dull and unimaginative it is. Such is life. I get it. Doesn't change what it is though.
Repectable, just to be clear I'm bitching right here with you on how much I don't like this situation, just in a different viewpoint lol

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I am probably going to get shit for this option but I think. This should be put on hold and patreon should be on pause til SrDamnned is ready to continue this project. Since he is busy with Radiant at this moment.
Why would he pause billing? he is making free money and doesn't give a fuck about the people who are paying for his work.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes