Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If Patreon did that then they would also loose out on money as they get a % of all money earned
I feel bad for people since the way I see it when it comes to pledging, sponsoring, investing ect. Maybe I'm just the odd one out since money is tight since the pandemic and all.

Reactions: JohnAtu

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Actually that's one of those things I dont have too much sympathy over. It's real easy to turn off your pledges. If the people pledging are willing to do so after three quarters of a year with no new content...well, they must have money to burn I guess. Ces la vie.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Repectable, just to be clear I'm bitching right here with you on how much I don't like this situation, just in a different viewpoint lol
Oh I know. I hope my comment didn't come across as a shot at you. I'm just annoyed to see one of the more genuinely entertaining games on F95 get punted in favor of yet another in a boring and long line of basic and bland incest-fest cash grabs.

Well, at least Radiant has nice renders. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Oh I know. I hope my comment didn't come across as a shot at you. I'm just annoyed to see one of the more genuinely entertaining games on F95 get punted in favor of yet another in a boring and long line of basic and bland incest-fest cash grab.

Better than Mobum being done dirty and being forced to abandon Annie's School Days, which is another amazing title for my niche of interests....this WAS one, but yeah, not right now it aint and I cancelled my pledge like immediately when I knew nothing was happening at the start.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
It's a shame because this game is so much better than Radiant. It has humor, a story, mystery, and a ton of unique characters.

And Radiant is just Daughter-Fucking Daddy Game number 3541 on a looooooong list of F95 Daughter-Fucking Daddy games.

Incest isn't even gross anymore. It's just boring now.
Totally agree that Polarity could be the much more interesting game between the two, with much more potential to create hot scenarios too. If the dev is losing interest in Polarity I hope he gives the assets to people willing to take the content and world he has started and run with it.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Totally agree that Polarity could be the much more interesting game between the two, with much more potential to create hot scenarios too. If the dev is losing interest in Polarity I hope he gives the assets to people willing to take the content and world he has started and run with it.
I doubt it...but it's nice to hope.

Reactions: Mint-ER#
May 26, 2018
Oh I know. I hope my comment didn't come across as a shot at you. I'm just annoyed to see one of the more genuinely entertaining games on F95 get punted in favor of yet another in a boring and long line of basic and bland incest-fest cash grabs.

yeah, well I am feeling about ready to give up onthe developer totally since he doesn't appear to care about the people here in either game (I mean damn, 3 to 6 months for a bland, basic, incest game; little to no activity on this game?) why should I bother either to support him/her/them or care if their game ever gets do (not to mention recommend either game to any of my friends or the newcomers here)? I mean, damn, it is now v 0.4.3 and he cannot even get decent content within the game. And in truth, I am fucking tired of waiting for a developer who can't be bothered to develop a decent game with at least regular - decent - updates. To me, and this is just my opinion, it seems like he is saying to both his patreons who support him, and the other players of his game (who might - in the future have supported his game) "fuck all of you, I don't really need you if you are not paying me".

That - at least - is how it feels to me. Between radiant and Polarity, I like Polarity MUCH more than Radiant.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
yeah, well I am feeling about ready to give up onthe developer totally since he doesn't appear to care about the people here in either game (I mean damn, 3 to 6 months for a bland, basic, incest game; little to no activity on this game?) why should I bother either to support him/her/them or care if their game ever gets do (not to mention recommend either game to any of my friends or the newcomers here)? I mean, damn, it is now v 0.4.3 and he cannot even get decent content within the game. And in truth, I am fucking tired of waiting for a developer who can't be bothered to develop a decent game with at least regular - decent - updates. To me, and this is just my opinion, it seems like he is saying to both his patreons who support him, and the other players of his game (who might - in the future have supported his game) "fuck all of you, I don't really need you if you are not paying me".

That - at least - is how it feels to me. Between radiant and Polarity, I like Polarity MUCH more than Radiant.
So to be fair, the developer is making roughly 5 times as much on Radiant as on Polarity. If you believe developers should cater to patrons then you need to accept that Radiant will get the lion's share of resources. I share your preference for Polarity, but it's unrealistic to expect them to give preference to the product that simply doesn't have the support. If you want to change this you could invest the time and effort to generate enthusiasm among players to boost the number of paying supporters for Polarity. Money talks and BS... I'm sure you know the reference.

May 26, 2018
So to be fair, the developer is making roughly 5 times as much on Radiant as on Polarity. If you believe developers should cater to patrons then you need to accept that Radiant will get the lion's share of resources. I share your preference for Polarity, but it's unrealistic to expect them to give preference to the product that simply doesn't have the support. If you want to change this you could invest the time and effort to generate enthusiasm among players to boost the number of paying supporters for Polarity. Money talks and BS... I'm sure you know the reference.
Please believe me, I DO understand that. My opinion, - and I recognize it IS (perhaps) only my opinion - however is that polarity is MUCH better than Radiant.

1)Radiant is, after all, simply another (sorry for this description) boring father /daughter incest trope yet again. One of MANY that we have here.

2) Radiant has not YET been significantly updated for quite a while. I mean damn...the game was first posted April of 2020, and all we are at is v 0.2.1? And according to the changelog, not much was added to this December 2020 version either:

V 0.2.1

"• Adds a new scene to the "Dark Path" in CH2
• Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation
• Never before heard track
• See walkthrough for more info on the scene
• Added "Named Saves"
• Updated Ending Credits
• Fixes most bugs "

in comparison to v 0.2.0:

"• The full second chapter
• ~2hrs of playtime
• Over 720 new renders (+2,000 for animations)
• 10 new animations
• A ton of options for multiple playthroughs "

Considering all the SUPPORT Radiant is getting, the developer is doing crap about working - as far as I can see - about REALLY working on this game. Don't get me wrong; I am WELL aware of the work involved in making a game. After all, lol, I have spoken to too many developers, assistants, and co-workers on a team NOT to be aware. So 2 to 3 months for updates is actually "workable" in my personal point of view. But NOT when after 8 months from start to now, we are ONLY at version 0.2.1. Way to go for a developer to show appreciation for his supporters.

As far as supporting Polarity with my friends and others? I have. But when a developer takes so fucking long to produce so little content, why should ANYONE be willing to risk supporting someone who appears (and I am NOT saying this as a fact) to be getting ready to abandon his projects? Radiant is ONLY at v 0.2.1, while Polarity is already at v 0.4.3? Does not seem to make much sense, does it?

3) apparently the developer has to hide behind 2 or more developer names (Eternity Games for Polarity, and RK Studios for Radiant, who knows WHO else for other games?). Is he/she/they hiding something? Don't get me wrong, developers can use whatever name, development team name, etc... that they want. I just wonder if this is another Slonique, however, trying to hide behind another name in order to screw people yet again?

Again, the above is ONLY my opinion, and I could be way off and wrong. If I am, and am shown that, I will be the first to admit my error and apologize.

To give you examples of the reason for my opinion;

My New Family updates (at least close to) once a month. Each update has significant content, has only (as far as I am aware of) 2 people creating it, and yet delivers (as I said) significant content within each update. This with My New Family being the main developer's FIRST project! This game is already at v 0.17.0 and - in one year, with a newbie developer - has more content than Radiant and Polarity put together (this with an - apparently - experienced developer who SHOULD already know what he is doing and should have had his game planned out)

Harem Hotel delivers updates about every 3 (sometimes 6) months or so. Again, MAJOR addition of content within each update, good storyline, good renders, etc. I can accept the length of time between updates on Harem Hotel because the developer delivers significant content in each and every update. No idea how experienced this developer is, but I have not found any other games under his name - yet I imagine he is not THAT experienced, he just had a plan already figured out on how his game would go and progress. Also no idea if he has a team helping him( I suspect he does), yet he has never failed to deliver. I grant, he is at v 0.11.2, started the game in 2018, and has only come this far in 2 - almost 3 - years.

Maybe it is unfair to compare between games and developers, yet it is at least somewhat fair when considering the degree of actual work progress shown by updates within each game.

But again - my opinion, and ONLY my opinion - and I accept it may be wrong and/or unfair. So Be It, but wrong and unfair or not, I do not feel I mis-stepped in commenting the way I have.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Is this game bwen abamdoned
Pretty much :rolleyes: The dev isn't capable of handling multiple games at the same time and their milk cow isn't this one.

Try other games like Single Again, Light of My Life, Now & Then, Kindread: The Redburns, Waifu Academy, or any of the other good games that get updated more frequently than once a year.

What's left is people going through the Five Stages of Grief. Some feel swindled but that's a problem with crowdfunding projects in general as you are essentially throwing your money at hopes and dreams which statistically most of those won't pay off as who would have guessed up starts would have poor management skills or no sense of the scope of the features they shill.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
From Radiant Patreon Page

Quick Progress Report (02/19/21)
My apologies for taking a little bit to post this month's progress report, guys!
I want to make this "quick" and to the point rather than hashing through all the details, but I'll happily address any specific questions if you guys want to reach out. Also keep in mind that both Alorth and myself are both active daily over on , and we're always happy to chat with you guys, even when we're elbows deep in our work.
If you've noticed I've been posting less here on Patreon this month, please note this is normal: I typically will go into hibernation mode when I'm making good progress on my games, moreso as we get closer to release day. For now, you can still expect our scheduled posts like wallpapers, game music, and perhaps another poll... but I'm trying to spend most of my time and energy on the games themselves rather than Patreon.
So far we've had zero delays or issues during this chapter's development (unlike the previous)... and we're still grinding to achieve the goal of getting this one out more quickly than the last. Everything is progressing as normal, and February has been our most productive month yet.
We understand that it sucks to wait, so we're doing everything in our power to minimize that. That said, please keep in mind that we release this game in full chapters and larger updates have larger development periods. Every chapter is different than the last, not to mention we're constantly improving and evolving the game... even if said improvement is subtle. One thing I will personally always promise, however, is that when you get the game into your hands... you'll realize it was well, well worth waiting for!
I can't thank you guys enough for being so patient, as always, and I'm working to reward you all with awesome, wholesome lewdness. Straight up, you guys are the very reason people like me can make games like Radiant, and I'd never take that for granted. Don't ever feel like you're obligated to give us your support month after month during these intervals: we would never dream of frowning on those who cannot afford to pledge for several consecutive months. At the end of the day, we just want to brighten your days with a polished, high quality game and give everyone something to be excited for.
P.S., Please don't hesitate to join us over on ! We have a very active, fun, kind, and welcoming community of almost 5,000 members, and there's constantly interesting and hilarious conversations happening about the game (when we're not fighting over who's best girl). We welcome all new members with open arms, and can't wait to see you all there.
Love you all,
SirD.
Zero mention of Polarity, Also

"Straight up, you guys are the very reason people like me can make games like Radiant, and I'd never take that for granted."

Ironic since they took for granted the patrons regarding Polarity and cast them aside for another game. Congratulations you made them into chump change.

May 26, 2018
Yeah, they took Polarity Supporters and basically shit on them because they get more money for Radiant. Sorry, but developers like this - who start a game and then can't be bothered to work on it, update it, or finish it instead of abandoning it due to pay are not worth supporting on any OTHER game they may be developing. after aqll, how do we know they won't abandon it for whatever reason? They started this game, they had people WANTING to support it (sure not as many as Radiant), so they should work on it rather than showing their supporters for this game that they are not worth working for/with by updating/finishing this game. Fuck them, they are worthless scum, since they call - or demonstrate - their patreons for this game are worthless scum.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Please believe me, I DO understand that. My opinion, - and I recognize it IS (perhaps) only my opinion - however is that polarity is MUCH better than Radiant.

1)Radiant is, after all, simply another (sorry for this description) boring father /daughter incest trope yet again. One of MANY that we have here.

2) Radiant has not YET been significantly updated for quite a while. I mean damn...the game was first posted April of 2020, and all we are at is v 0.2.1? And according to the changelog, not much was added to this December 2020 version either:

V 0.2.1

"• Adds a new scene to the "Dark Path" in CH2
• Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation
• Never before heard track
• See walkthrough for more info on the scene
• Added "Named Saves"
• Updated Ending Credits
• Fixes most bugs "

in comparison to v 0.2.0:

"• The full second chapter
• ~2hrs of playtime
• Over 720 new renders (+2,000 for animations)
• 10 new animations
• A ton of options for multiple playthroughs "

Considering all the SUPPORT Radiant is getting, the developer is doing crap about working - as far as I can see - about REALLY working on this game. Don't get me wrong; I am WELL aware of the work involved in making a game. After all, lol, I have spoken to too many developers, assistants, and co-workers on a team NOT to be aware. So 2 to 3 months for updates is actually "workable" in my personal point of view. But NOT when after 8 months from start to now, we are ONLY at version 0.2.1. Way to go for a developer to show appreciation for his supporters.

As far as supporting Polarity with my friends and others? I have. But when a developer takes so fucking long to produce so little content, why should ANYONE be willing to risk supporting someone who appears (and I am NOT saying this as a fact) to be getting ready to abandon his projects? Radiant is ONLY at v 0.2.1, while Polarity is already at v 0.4.3? Does not seem to make much sense, does it?

3) apparently the developer has to hide behind 2 or more developer names (Eternity Games for Polarity, and RK Studios for Radiant, who knows WHO else for other games?). Is he/she/they hiding something? Don't get me wrong, developers can use whatever name, development team name, etc... that they want. I just wonder if this is another Slonique, however, trying to hide behind another name in order to screw people yet again?

Again, the above is ONLY my opinion, and I could be way off and wrong. If I am, and am shown that, I will be the first to admit my error and apologize.

To give you examples of the reason for my opinion;

My New Family updates (at least close to) once a month. Each update has significant content, has only (as far as I am aware of) 2 people creating it, and yet delivers (as I said) significant content within each update. This with My New Family being the main developer's FIRST project! This game is already at v 0.17.0 and - in one year, with a newbie developer - has more content than Radiant and Polarity put together (this with an - apparently - experienced developer who SHOULD already know what he is doing and should have had his game planned out)

Harem Hotel delivers updates about every 3 (sometimes 6) months or so. Again, MAJOR addition of content within each update, good storyline, good renders, etc. I can accept the length of time between updates on Harem Hotel because the developer delivers significant content in each and every update. No idea how experienced this developer is, but I have not found any other games under his name - yet I imagine he is not THAT experienced, he just had a plan already figured out on how his game would go and progress. Also no idea if he has a team helping him( I suspect he does), yet he has never failed to deliver. I grant, he is at v 0.11.2, started the game in 2018, and has only come this far in 2 - almost 3 - years.

Maybe it is unfair to compare between games and developers, yet it is at least somewhat fair when considering the degree of actual work progress shown by updates within each game.

But again - my opinion, and ONLY my opinion - and I accept it may be wrong and/or unfair. So Be It, but wrong and unfair or not, I do not feel I mis-stepped in commenting the way I have.
I'm not going to go into your other points, because they are opinions that you are welcome to have, but I just wanted to chime in on the multiple developer names thing. The names are different because the people are different. Sir Dammed makes Polarity, but both Alorth and Sir Dammed make Radiant. Just like Alorth uses a different name for his solo game Neko Paradise then the one they use together for Radiant.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes