May 26, 2018
That may be the case. My point was simply that I can understand a developer not wanting to respond to people on a thread when the majority of posts are complaints, accusations, and other negativity.

My post was not only about Polarity's developer, but about all developers. The negativity and toxicity in many game threads overwhelms the amount of positive, helpful posts or posts with constructive criticism. Also, I never claimed that all developers care about their supporters, or even that Polarity's developer cares about their supporters. But I chose to defend this developer because I enjoy Polarity and want it to continue. My favorite game on this site was abandoned due to "personal issues", and I believe that we, as fans of these games, can help developers by not being jerks to them when they don't live up to our personal expectations.

Again you're throwing accusations at someone you don't know. It's easy for you to talk about the "ethics and integrity" of finishing the game before starting to work on other projects, but you don't know how this person works. Many developers get burned out working on the same project for too long, others get burned out because they work on too many projects. Do you enjoy the game and want it to continue, or not? You can argue about whether they should have started Radiant or not, but at this point, it would be financially irresponsible and a big "fuck you" to Radiant's supporters to put that on hold to focus on Polarity, so what's the point of getting upset about something that already happened?
Fair enough. While I may disagree in some parts, I am "forced" to agree with what you have said, here.

Yes, I want Polarity to continue. I consider it an excellent game.

I have, for some months, been eagerly awaiting the update to it.

No, it WOULD be unfair to the supporters of Radiant to have IT go "on hold". For obvious reasons. But I DO submit that he could work on Radiant one month, then Polarity the next, alternating the games works etc every other month. THAT is, of course, my opinion and possible solution, but then again, it may not be feasible to do it that way.

I WILL do me best to be a bit more understanding to the developer, and make a better effort to show courtesy and respectful consideration.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Fair enough. While I may disagree in some parts, I am "forced" to agree with what you have said, here.

Yes, I want Polarity to continue. I consider it an excellent game.

I have, for some months, been eagerly awaiting the update to it.

No, it WOULD be unfair to the supporters of Radiant to have IT go "on hold". For obvious reasons. But I DO submit that he could work on Radiant one month, then Polarity the next, alternating the games works etc every other month. THAT is, of course, my opinion and possible solution, but then again, it may not be feasible to do it that way.

I WILL do me best to be a bit more understanding to the developer, and make a better effort to show courtesy and respectful consideration.
yess it IIISSS excelent wonderfull game and i cannot wait untel it is to be continue to the end ,,,i cannot understand how come the dev he didnt notised that..!! he treat the game like its nothing important ,,wich is oddddd to me..BUT i do love the dev ofcoure thats why i play his game if i dont i wont play game of someone i dont love ..and we are sad becouse we like te game and we want more of it ..any way i always make hop coments and last comment i made was to show my belive on the dev when he said theres big update in progress soo im waiting ..nothing else to do ..just some people here they dont belive it i dont know why

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Giving you points for having more patience than me. As far as I'm concerned though, I don't have to be understanding of anything if I'm paying for something that I'm not getting. Which is why I pulled my support. Fan loyalty only goes so far when actual money is involved. If he's crying about Polarity not pulling enough money (from patrons leaving), then he shouldn't have put two more games (that we know of) on his plate when he was already struggling with this one. I don't owe him anything, least of all money. Yeah, I'm bummed that this game seems largely abandoned, but if he can't deliver on the content I originally subbed for, I'm not gonna support him. Plain and simple.

I *might* have been a little more "understanding" if he wasn't avoiding this thread like the plague and gave periodic updates HERE on where it was instead of only on his Patreon (if there are any, which last I checked was just to tell people he was 'taking his time' milking them), which I will not be paying for. Bottom line from me is, no updates = no support. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some people.

May 26, 2018
Giving you points for having more patience than me. As far as I'm concerned though, I don't have to be understanding of anything if I'm paying for something that I'm not getting. Which is why I pulled my support. Fan loyalty only goes so far when actual money is involved. If he's crying about Polarity not pulling enough money (from patrons leaving), then he shouldn't have put two more games (that we know of) on his plate when he was already struggling with this one. I don't owe him anything, least of all money. Yeah, I'm bummed that this game seems largely abandoned, but if he can't deliver on the content I originally subbed for, I'm not gonna support him. Plain and simple.

I *might* have been a little more "understanding" if he wasn't avoiding this thread like the plague and gave periodic updates HERE on where it was instead of only on his Patreon (if there are any, which last I checked was just to tell people he was 'taking his time' milking them), which I will not be paying for. Bottom line from me is, no updates = no support. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some people.
Yeah, the hype about the "hugh update" is a big disappointment. especially since he started on 2 OTHER games and basically said "fuck you all" to his supporters on this game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, the hype about the "hugh update" is a big disappointment. especially since he started on 2 OTHER games and basically said "fuck you all" to his supporters on this game.
ohh another 2 games ?? I thught only radiant ...soo what else ..pls give me the name soo ill go check it out lets see if its worth it ?

Reactions: girdeyordo

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OOMG that dump game full of shemales and futanaris and transes :sick: ? what kind of shit game is that...I never expect this one to be the other one he dev :rolleyes::cautious:
First -- read one post before yours

Second -- I do not think you know what Neko Paradise is about

Reactions: hamod

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
That game is only worked on by Alorth.
Dammed teamed up with them for Radiant and in their signature it says
"Thank You For Supporting Our Projects..."
Listing Polarity, Radiant, and Neko Paradise
3 projects.png

Perhaps it's nothing more than shilling another project but that makes it sound like it's one of their collaboration projects.

If you go to you also get
My Staff:
IGP -
(Discord) Overseer
HoboCop86 - (Discord) Mod and Tester
HaloGrl - (Discord) Mod and Advertiser
Vi3tx - (Discord) Mod
Hestia - (Discord) Mod
Kytronix - (Discord) Mod
Sagah - (Discord) Mod, Proofreader and Tester
Razor - Writer
Raldain - Apprentice Artist and Animator
The66 - Android Porter

Perverteer - Collaborator
Sir Dammed - Collaborator
seems to also imply this

Alorth
@AlorthCore
Developer of Neko Paradise and Radiant with Sir Dammed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Dammed teamed up with them for Radiant and in their signature it says
"Thank You For Supporting Our Projects..."
Listing Polarity, Radiant, and Neko Paradise
View attachment 1144759

Perhaps it's nothing more than shilling another project but that makes it sound like it's one of their collaboration projects.

If you go to you also get
Alorth does perverteer's animations for Tales from the Unending Void
He collabs with Sir D on Radiant

He works on Neko Paradise (full of Neko females) alone
all alone

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
First -- read one post before yours

Second -- I do not think you know what Neko Paradise is about
yea I read the one befor me wich has nothing to do with me any way ...and yes I don't know about the game because obviously im not gona play game full of gays and dudes looks like pussys that's what I saw in the sigs of the game always ...what is the screenshots for then ..!!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
yea I read the one befor me wich has nothing to do with me any way ...and yes I don't know about the game because obviously im not gona play game full of gays and dudes looks like pussys that's what I saw in the sigs of the game always ...what is the screenshots for then ..!!
Super confused because if you go to Alorth's game as linked here or the fan sigs page here I see NO dudes / gay dudes / trans dudes or anything of what you are saying

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Super confused because if you go to Alorth's game as linked here or the fan sigs page here I see NO dudes / gay dudes / trans dudes or anything of what you are saying
alright then.. when I find the pics again ill post it for u soo that u will know that im not drunk or something ;) it was sigs by someone was randomly commenting and I still remember it was like ( blue heir dude with long dick lay down and next to him another dude jerking off but they both have skinny girl body with some cute looking face

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If you look at the tags you get "Optional Futa/trans" and "trap"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cautious: good some some belived me and back up ...that was fast ..good job body ...couse he said he never seen any thing like thattt...atleast I know now I was not dreaming ..let him see it wellll :cautious:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
:cautious: good some some belived me and back up ...that was fast ..good job body ...couse he said he never seen any thing like thattt...atleast I know now I was not dreaming ..let him see it wellll :cautious:
So here

Is that character in my game. No one with blue hair BTW. And again optional that this one person can be FUTA/Trans
So this is a game about many female Neko's for you to fuck. Not "full of gays" whatever.

Sorry I am way off topic here. I shall likely get deleted.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
So here

Is that character in my game. No one with blue hair BTW. And again optional that this one person can be FUTA/Trans
So this is a game about many female Neko's for you to fuck. Not "full of gays" whatever.

Sorry I am way off topic here. I shall likely get deleted.
well I didn't talk about optional or not... I did say I didn't play it ...I was only talking about the char and I saw bunch of them in 1 sigs and yes one of them have blue heir im not taking drugs...and if I find it ill post it for u again as a second evidence because the first evidence is not enough for u.. maybe he make colors heir in his sigs I don't know ..but I was very clear that I was talking about many transe ..because theres 2 already.. that makes them a lot to me even if thers females there ofcourse...I don't hate the game I don't even know it ..I was only talking about the dev never expect him working in this one and ignor polarity ...but u argue about it and said it never happened and u didn't see it and super confused ...my point proven already..soo now the evidence is here u can argue with them about it not me :)

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well I didn't talk about optional or not... I did say I didn't play it ...I was only talking about the char and I saw bunch of them in 1 sigs and yes one of them have blue heir im not taking drugs...and if I find it ill post it for u again as a second evidence because the first evidence is not enough for u.. maybe he make colors heir in his sigs I don't know ..but I was very clear that I was talking about many transe ..because theres 2 already.. that makes them a lot to me even if thers females there ofcourse...I don't hate the game I don't even know it ..I was only talking about the dev never expect him working in this one and ignor polarity ...but u argue about it and said it never happened and u didn't see it and super confused ...my point proven already..soo now the evidence is here u can argue with them about it not me :)
OK there are not 2 (I have played the game I showed you a screenshot from my game I know what I am talking about) also there isn't really 1 if you click that off (as I did).

Also the point was this was not and never was and never will be a Sir D game. It is only Alorth which was the post above that I referenced way back when.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
OK there are not 2 (I have played the game I showed you a screenshot from my game I know what I am talking about) also there isn't really 1 if you click that off (as I did).

Also the point was this was not and never was and never will be a Sir D game. It is only Alorth which was the post above that I referenced way back when.
all what u say is true because I didn't play it ...but I also belive my eyes when I say I saw it in the sigs then its there and ill prove it when I copy it for u if I find it again... but I just shocked when u said u comfused and theres nothing like that it mkes me feel like i was flying in another planet or something wich there is bunch of trans there ..making on or off don't care it was not my point ...im sure it was 2 ..and im talking about what I ee in the sigs not what I see in the game ...any way don't worry about it ...that's not something important any way...love u bro

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes