hamod

Jan 5, 2021
OK there are not 2 (I have played the game I showed you a screenshot from my game I know what I am talking about) also there isn't really 1 if you click that off (as I did).

Also the point was this was not and never was and never will be a Sir D game. It is only Alorth which was the post above that I referenced way back when.
not sir d and only alorth ?? I don't know what u mean ...is tat mean polarity is not the one working on it ? theres some one told me ts the third game !!!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
not sir d and only alorth ?? I don't know what u mean ...is tat mean polarity is not the one working on it ? theres some one told me ts the third game !!!
Yes Sir Damned works on Polarity. I guess as Eternity games. He partners with Alorth on Radiant. That is his one other game. He does story and Alorth does graphics for Radiant. The Patreon site for Radiant lists other works but they are not just Sir D's other works they are also Alorth's game (Neko Paradise)

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes Sir Damned works on Polarity. I guess as Eternity games. He partners with Alorth on Radiant. That is his one other game. He does story and Alorth does graphics for Radiant. The Patreon site for Radiant lists other works but they are not just Sir D's other works they are also Alorth's game (Neko Paradise)
hmmm u made me cirous now ..im incuraged some how to download and give it at try ..who knows maybe its hiding gem or something I could change my mind about it...let see thanks for the explane ;)

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
yea I read the one befor me wich has nothing to do with me any way ...and yes I don't know about the game because obviously im not gona play game full of gays and dudes looks like pussys that's what I saw in the sigs of the game always ...what is the screenshots for then ..!!
Are you by any chance Russian? What is this unfounded totally over the top phobia for gays and dudes you are raging on?
Calm your hysteria!

1.) before you bash on a game, inform yourself better and maybe try it
2.) just because you are not into gay or trans or futa content doesn't make it shitty or make a developer bad for him working on such content. There are others who are fine with it and maybe like it. Be more tolerant to the tastes of others. If you don't like it, don't play it - but don't take a rage dump on something, just because it triggers your phobia.

3.) Don't you have (,) on your keyboard? Obviously you do have (.). Just chaining sentences connected by (...) is really weird and exhausting to read - sometimes even annoying.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Are you by any chance Russian? What is this unfounded totally over the top phobia for gays and dudes you are raging on?
Calm your hysteria!

1.) before you bash on a game, inform yourself better and maybe try it
2.) just because you are not into gay or trans or futa content doesn't make it shitty or make a developer bad for him working on such content. There are others who are fine with it and maybe like it. Be more tolerant to the tastes of others. If you don't like it, don't play it - but don't take a rage dump on something, just because it triggers your phobia.

3.) Don't you have (,) on your keyboard? Obviously you do have (.). Just chaining sentences connected by (...) is really weird and exhausting to read - sometimes even annoying.
ok that's kinda funny ...read it again my comment sir befor u jump..

i keep saing again and again I was talking about what I saw in SIGSSSS not about the game it self
...and im not raging at all its just too much argue for nothing

..soo I don't know what phobia or dudes are u talking about I get phobia or not that is my probim I think...im not Russian im from KUWAIT but I don't think that my English is that sucks that I need to explane my self 10000 times

...im not talking also about taste of others if they want suck dicks up to them ..im talking about my self only ...and u r telling me don't play it ..its like I played it already
...wich I said I didn't play it befor and I didn't say that I plan to play it that time (and its up to me if I play it)..

ur not making any scense now and u just act like superman even they didnt ask for ur help..and we dont need to argue if that is shitty or not
...because we all know its shitty ..thats fact not opinions ..and if some one like shitty things its up to him but it dosnt change the fact

...other wise every body will like it

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Damn lmao this thread just went off the rails during this conversation :ROFLMAO:
But yeah to clear up most things Sir D works on polarity and alorth works on neko paradise, now add a dash of sir d and splash of alorth and together they make radiant.
Also Sir D is working on the next update so just sit back and relax or don’t up to you guys ;)

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Damn lmao this thread just went off the rails during this conversation :ROFLMAO:
But yeah to clear up most things Sir D works on polarity and alorth works on neko paradise, now add a dash of sir d and splash of alorth and together they make radiant.
Also Sir D is working on the next update so just sit back and relax or don’t up to you guys ;)
The only real conversations left until things liven up again
popcorn_the_joker.gif

It's like a drama of who is sleeping with who except with dev support... Can't wait to see which game christof rauch was actually thinking about as I'm curious now.

tumblr_n039ekCib21swv7lbo1_500.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I did like Polarity and only found it after I played 0.1 of Radiant. Then I went and played Neko Paradise since I liked Radiant so much.

I look forward to the next Polarity update as he states it will be quite large. I will probably need to replay the 0.4.3 to remember some things as I play way too many of these games cannot always keep them straight.

• Yay, new update!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Dammed teamed up with them for Radiant and in their signature it says
"Thank You For Supporting Our Projects..."
Listing Polarity, Radiant, and Neko Paradise
View attachment 1144759

Perhaps it's nothing more than shilling another project but that makes it sound like it's one of their collaboration projects.

If you go to you also get

seems to also imply this
OMG SIR D AND PERVERTEER TOGEHER ??? IT MUST BE BEST GAME EVER :love::love::love::love:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 1145895

It's like a drama of who is sleeping with who except with dev support... Can't wait to see which game christof rauch was actually thinking about as I'm curious now.

View attachment 1145946
HELLO ? CAN I ASK FAVOR PLS ? CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME PIC OF THE STUDENT WITH LONG BLACK HEIR THE CHIUBBY 1 WILD...AND ....THE DOUGHTER OF THE WOMAN WHO IS ATTACKED IN HER FLAT ..FORGET THER NAMES ? I CANOT FIND THER PICS I WANTED TO MAKE SIGS OF THEM PLS

• Thinking Face

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Perverteer is mentioned because Alorth does work on Tales (TFTUV)
specifically all the animations in Tales (TFTUV)
woow that was neww ..soo they r kinda working together most of the time ..great ill have to try that :) i also want see some work of sir d on it

May 26, 2018
View attachment 1145895

View attachment 1145946
not sure which of me comments you are referencing here, but the game i like most betwixt Radiant and Polarity is Polarity. Superbly done, as far as it has come, with a Hugh amount of potential.

EDIT: I also play Neko Paradise, and eagerly await each and every update to it. :)

Last edited:

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
HELLO ? CAN I ASK FAVOR PLS ? CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME PIC OF THE STUDENT WITH LONG BLACK HEIR THE CHIUBBY 1 WILD...AND ....THE DOUGHTER OF THE WOMAN WHO IS ATTACKED IN HER FLAT ..FORGET THER NAMES ? I CANOT FIND THER PICS I WANTED TO MAKE SIGS OF THEM PLS
You mean this one?
Hey look, it's all capitalised, like your letters, it even has 3 dots (...) underneath, just as you like it. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You mean this one?
Hey look, it's all capitalised, like your letters, it even has 3 dots (...) underneath, just as you like it. :)
ohhh but the pic is broken cannot be opennnnnn ;( pls try again or use jpg ...something realy wrong i apreciate u tryyy

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
not sure which of me comments you are referencing here, but the game i like most betwixt Radiant and Polarity is Polarity. Superbly done, as far as it has come, with a Hugh amount of potential.

EDIT: I also play Neko Paradise, and eagerly await each and every update to it. :)
That would be this comment
Yeah, the hype about the "hugh update" is a big disappointment. especially since he started on 2 OTHER games and basically said "fuck you all" to his supporters on this game.
Which started the theorizing of the "started on 2 Other games" besides Polarity.

There was soul searching, cat girls, and fun times were had by all :D

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Names would help me find those faster. Title Case would be easier on the eyes though if you're going for fun you could try CamelCase.

A few ways you can get to the images.
  • Android Version - Just rename the APK to ZIP and there you go. There is a prefix of "x-" added to all the files yet that won't stop you from browsing the images.
  • Standard Version - Use UNRPA, described in Modding Ren'py 101, to extract the Ren'Py RPA Archive.
  • Compressed Version - Many compressors use unrpa and don't bother to put things back need and tidy.
  • Since some of them are in webp format you might need to convert them. cloudconvert.com/webp-to-png
Now how about some Cactaur love... The sad thing is if this was dancing it would be a great meme

• Red Heart
Reactions: tankdick and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Names would help me find those faster. Title Case would be easier on the eyes though if you're going for fun you could try CamelCase.

A few ways you can get to the images.
  • Android Version - Just rename the APK to ZIP and there you go. There is a prefix of "x-" added to all the files yet that won't stop you from browsing the images.
  • Standard Version - Use UNRPA, described in Modding Ren'py 101, to extract the Ren'Py RPA Archive.
  • Compressed Version - Many compressors use unrpa and don't bother to put things back need and tidy.
  • Since some of them are in webp format you might need to convert them. cloudconvert.com/webp-to-png
Now how about some Cactaur love... The sad thing is if this was dancing it would be a great meme

wow thank u sooo much for ur help that is great u did ...this is the girl i was looking for melanie and chloe....now i can go make the sigs...searching the pics of chars is pain in the ass but as long as i have kind and nice people like u.. then no worries i know u will do better :)

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes