KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't think the guy has the best track record, but at least with this guy I'd rather be a sweet summer child with some hope than be cynical/negative.

Reactions: royale24

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I am pretty sure this one qualifies as "Abandoned". Not sure what the criteria is but I am certain it meets it. The staff/moderators must not monitor this very closely. I have seen at least 6 or 7 games that have not been updated in a year+. If they would mark them abandoned then we would be able to filter them out when searching,..

Apr 16, 2020
I am pretty sure this one qualifies as "Abandoned". Not sure what the criteria is but I am certain it meets it. The staff/moderators must not monitor this very closely. I have seen at least 6 or 7 games that have not been updated in a year+. If they would mark them abandoned then we would be able to filter them out when searching,..
From what this dev's patreon says chapter five should be dropping soon (mind you this was in may) but yeah.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Last post was on May 27th.. it doesn't meet the requirements for the tag.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
12 months! And counting ...
While I also lament the amount of time it takes, I would still say it's not abandoned.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
All I know is I'm glad we at least got an update in regards to something being in the works. It would have been disappointing to see a game with this much potential fall under abandoned. Hopefully, we get something come August. Typically when someone says something is almost done or otw it ain't dropping dropping until a couple if not four months after.

Mar 5, 2020
All I know is I'm glad we at least got an update in regards to something being in the works.
Well, actually, we do not know anything about anything, that is the main reason I have personnaly excluded this dev from any future support.

All his patreon posts are so annoyingly unspecific that for all we know, he could be laying on the beach the whole month, and still pretend he has been working hard on the game's development, you would not be able to tell him off. For this reason, I have a hard time believing that something is actually in the works for 12+ month.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
"Abandoned" is a fickle beast and some devs get preferential treatment.

Usually it goes if a dev hasn't made some keep alive news post about the game for at least 3 months then it can be flagged as "Abandoned". Most mods don't go through every game on this site so someone has to report it as such so it can get reviewed. Keep in mind I said "news post" and not "actual update" so just mentioning the game is alive is enough unfortunately.

However since they posted on Patreon on May 27, 2021 it's not within 3 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If this is not abandoned by not having an update in over a year now then it needs at least "On Hold" tag.

Reactions: mofonistik
D

Deleted member 3511387

Dude hasn't updated his subsribestar since 8 months, and it's still garnering more than 800$ of support

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes