hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea i wonder how come he still getting support for polarity even he work in another game ...and if he get supported muuch for this game then how come he still didnt realize that polarity is worth itttt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if the other games/VN get abandoned like this one did.

Its to bad because this game/VN was going great till dev just dropped it.

Reactions: MrFriendly
May 26, 2018
one day im gona kill u for suggesting mnf for me :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: mannn u fucked me in the assss for that ..until now it dosnt want finnish ..a damin long boring gameee
Boring? not at all. Long? Perhaps, yet it is regularly updated, has a MASSIVE amount of content in the game, and is already at ver 0.20.4 (or 5) if you are a supporter. And the game is free and updated approx 4 to 6 weeks for free players. PLUS he has a new game, My New Memories, that is just as good (if not better).

Reactions: Kuranai and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Boring? not at all. Long? Perhaps, yet it is regularly updated, has a MASSIVE amount of content in the game, and is already at ver 0.20.4 (or 5) if you are a supporter. And the game is free and updated approx 4 to 6 weeks for free players. PLUS he has a new game, My New Memories, that is just as good (if not better).
how come its not boring every day routine >> beach moment..talk befor sleep .. talk when wake up ..shower moment ..break fast moment.. pool time .. repeating conversation ...every day ...and its full of contentent but theres 100 hours between scene and next scene ..( is this what happened in polarity ) ?? come on man ..mnf is all about talking (love and romance and past and repeat again no story).. ill check the new game u talking about but pls suggest something interesting like polarity ..not daily routine romanceee with the same people

May 26, 2018
how come its not boring every day routine >> beach moment..talk befor sleep .. talk when wake up ..shower moment ..break fast moment.. pool time .. repeating conversation ...every day ...and its full of contentent but theres 100 hours between scene and next scene ..( is this what happened in polarity ) ?? come on man ..mnf is all about talking (love and romance and past and repeat again no story).. ill check the new game u talking about but pls suggest something interesting like polarity ..not daily routine romanceee with the same people
Sure, it starts OUT slow, and gets better as you progress.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
If you don't like it, find something else? You're literally on a pirate site

May 26, 2018
Perhaps I SHOULD have asked, how far into My New Family are you? What version are you currently on?

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Perhaps I SHOULD have asked, how far into My New Family are you? What version are you currently on?
its ok bro its just angry joke i dont hate u ..its just a game...but im really pissed off when i spend all this time repeating my self every day and stuck in story and characters that they have nothing else to talk about other than ( love and hard past..) and i hate the beach moment every day and shower moment every day ..talking before sleep every day ...i always know the next conversation even before they start its just repeating .. every thing in the game is already happened before nothing new ..

and what make it super boring that they all just looking at u in the screen first person no side angels even they kiss u just mouth to the screen ..its like im watching news or weather reporters ...

i just finished chap 9 about 2 days ago and end part one thank goddd i will not touch part 2 until i end all the games first haha

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If you don't like it, find something else? You're literally on a pirate site
i canot find something else untel i finnish it first so ill not have to judge it soon .. even if i have bad game i have to finnish it to be fair ..now its done and i move to another game

May 26, 2018
its ok bro its just angry joke i dont hate u ..its just a game...but im really pissed off when i spend all this time repeating my self every day and stuck in story and characters that they have nothing else to talk about other than ( love and hard past..) and i hate the beach moment every day and shower moment every day ..talking before sleep every day ...i always know the next conversation even before they start its just repeating .. every thing in the game is already happened before nothing new ..

and what make it super boring that they all just looking at u in the screen first person no side angels even they kiss u just mouth to the screen ..its like im watching news or weather reporters ...

i just finished chap 9 about 2 days ago and end part one thank goddd i will not touch part 2 until i end all the games first haha
Ahhhy, so you are still early in the game. First of all, the game is not a fuck-fest (lol), it takes its time developing the story (and might I say, in a MUCH BETTER way than Mr. Dots, developer of Dating My Daughter, Melody, and Sunshine Love. :)

Just give it time. It gets much better.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Ahhhy, so you are still early in the game. First of all, the game is not a fuck-fest (lol), it takes its time developing the story (and might I say, in a MUCH BETTER way than Mr. Dots, developer of Dating My Daughter, Melody, and Sunshine Love. :)

Just give it time. It gets much better.
bro belive me the time i spend and give to this game is more than any other game...look at my comment up there its all talking about the story i didnt mention about the fuck fest ..even polarity is not fuck fest but look how great and deferent and straight forward ..not repeating and routine and talking love love 24 hours ..

ohh i didnt try dating my daughter yet ..i dont know about it

any way never mind.. i just wanted to tell u .. so that if theres any suggestion u have like polarity and unlike mnf ..pls let me know bro

May 26, 2018
bro belive me the time i spend and give to this game is more than any other game...look at my comment up there its all talking about the story i didnt mention about the fuck fest ..even polarity is not fuck fest but look how great and deferent and straight forward ..not repeating and routine and talking love love 24 hours ..

ohh i didnt try dating my daughter yet ..i dont know about it

any way never mind.. i just wanted to tell u .. so that if theres any suggestion u have like polarity and unlike mnf ..pls let me know bro
Well, keep giving MNF a try, and feel free to try the others I mentioned, MidLife Crisis and Harem Hotel. :)

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well, keep giving MNF a try, and feel free to try the others I mentioned, MidLife Crisis and Harem Hotel. :)
ohh u never tell me about harem hotel << ..ok will give it try ....

thank u for reply bro ..ill come back when the game done ..hop it will be nice hehe

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes