Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
My guess is because it didn't have the incest tag it was less popular. The fake options were annoying. I don't know if the fake options were getting to them or not. It has so many different routes this game could have gone but it was forcing you to do cheating man whore.

Reactions: Bloodguard

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
There is way to look games with that art style? i mean, like put a filter to search for games with that design?
As King pointed out above, the game/engine used is "Honey Select". Mind you, not all Honey Select renders are created equal. I think the dev was using mods.

Pretty sure it was Honey Select 1, not 2.

Reactions: Cwco1179

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Makes me smile when all the simps get proven wrong after I got shit for calling it like it is from the lying dev. :D
well .. im sure the people have a bigger problem with the game being abandoned more than who is proven wrong & who is not .. i wish ill be proven wrong every day if thats gonna make the game back to live again .. it was a great game honestly :( this is sad

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
People's entire fucking lives revolve around being right or proven right on this site.
yea and that's the pointless thing .. i would never be worried about being proven right if the game is already abandoned .. i actually wish i was wrong about it as long as the game will be still alive .. its not like im gonna get a golden medal of honor for proving that the game is already dead ..

being wrong or right in this case .. is a lose lose situation .. we already lost a great game any way .. nothing to be proud of .. if he is so happy for being right then congratulations .. we all should stand up and dance to celebrate it then .. and don't forget to get the beers .. yeppppyyyyy :cautious: :cautious: but guess what .. the game is still dead .. and that ruins every thing .. so party is over

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know there is no chance, but this game was good and maybe it be back.
2 years ago dev said he was still working on this but has not posted since either here or patreon or even subscribestar.
I would just forget about this game and move on if it was me.

Only reason I'm still here is because the thread keeps getting bumped.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes