Collection Video Polished-jade-bell Collection [2023-04-11] [bell_nsfw]

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Signatures for PJB enjoyers, feel free to use them if you like. I may have gone overboard with the variations a little, but there are so many asses and coom here, I just couldn't leave it be :D

PJBSIG-7scenes-24fps-v1.gif

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

Update:
(2023.01.28) Added Sombra mix signature.
(2023.02.22) Added D.Va x Kiriko Cowgirl and 2 D.Va x Kiriko compilation.

Last edited:

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Signatures for PJB enjoyers, feel free to use them if you like. I may have gone overboard with the variations a little, but there are so many asses and coom here, I just couldn't leave it be :D

View attachment 2341066

I'll put the rest in spoilers:

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

Update:
(2023.01.28) Added Sombra mix signature.
(2023.02.22) Added D.Va x Kiriko Cowgirl and 2 D.Va x Kiriko compilation.
Since Part 3 of Kiriko's and D.Va's adventure is out, I added a signature for that and made 2 compilations from all 3 videos.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have audio versions of some of these animations ? Like the widowmaker threesome ,lara croft ,chun & cammy,tifa reverse etc,if anyobdy ever added sound to them.
Thank you.

Reactions: NVV

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
Anyone got the Phaedra black animation with the sound edit ?
does anyone have this in full hd or better compression?

View attachment 2364656
Anyone have audio versions of some of these animations ? Like the widowmaker threesome ,lara croft ,chun & cammy,tifa reverse etc,if anyobdy ever added sound to them.
Thank you.
Ok, coomers, glad to finally do it :sneaky:

When I started following Bell, I came across the fact that he posts his animations often without sound, and when I tried to find versions of animations with custom sound from various voice actors, I saw that all these sound versions often have medium or low video quality.

An idea came to my mind: take the original animations without sound from his mega-archive, which is free for everyone, and combine them with audio tracks from other low-quality versions of the same animations. I must say right away, I could not process all the animations that Bell has ever released, but I managed to "voice" about 90% of all his works (You can see them in the screenshot).

The processing principle was simple: save 60 fps, Full HD size, the original video stream speed (in Bell's works it ranges from 7 to 42 Mbit/s) and add the best version of voice acting (for my taste). I did it all. In total, the archive with all my reworks began to weigh about 10.5 GB. Worked in adobe Premier.
Used three export templates: 60 FPS/1080P/(12,25,42 Mbps). I also tried to save the original file names of all the videos.
I have reviewed each video and have not noticed any problems, but if you notice them, write to me, I will try to fix it.

OxkTg_GOckA.jpg

Aug 11, 2021
Great work GulioCesare (and Imma let you finish) :p
I've been curating my Bell's collection for a while now, and inspired by your effort I decided to spread the love.

The following link includes almost all of Bell's work (only 4 videos are currently without sound):

polished-jade-bell

* Every video with the creator's original video stream
(no re-encoding of any kind, original bitrate, original fps etc)

* Every video with every available (up-to-date) audio in the form of multiple audio streams
(no fan edits, only works from pro/semi-pro audio artists)

* Every audio stream in a video normalized for loudness for a smooth hearing experience
(no audio re-encoding of any kind)

* Original video stream inside an .mkv container for allowing titling of the different audio streams
(easy, one-button way to revert to mp4 format with zero loss of quality)

The only thing not original are the filenames (I use filename tags), but that would be pretty easy to fix.

I use PotPlayer for playing video, imho the best one out there. You can cycle audio streams by pressing ALT+A or by selecting them on video's right click menu.
Avidemux for audio stream extraction, and MKVToolNix for multiplexing/titling the audio streams.
All of these apps are free.

edit: grammar

Last edited:

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
I've been curating my Bell's collection for a while now, and inspired by your effort I decided to spread the love.

The following link includes almost all of Bell's work (only 4 videos are currently without sound):

polished-jade-bell
EVERY VIDEO w/EVERY AUDIO

* Every video with every available (up-to-date) audio in the form of multiple audio streams

* Every audio stream in a video normalized for loudness for a smooth hearing experience

* Original video stream inside an .mkv container for allowing titling of the different audio streams

The only thing not original are the filenames (I use filename tags), but that would be pretty easy to fix.

I use PotPlayer for playing video, imho the best one out there. You can cycle audio streams by pressing ALT+A or by selecting them on video's right click menu.
Avidemux for audio stream extraction, and MKVToolNix for multiplexing/titling the audio streams.

Very masterly work, comrade. I'm glad that I'm not the only one so immersed in this work :D:whistle:

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022

polished-jade-bell
EVERY VIDEO w/EVERY AUDIO

I saw your post when I was doing the same job as you and was about to upload my product to F95, and the quality of my product is far from yours, so can you understand my feeling?:cry::cry: But I am very glad that I am not the only one doing this work, thank you for your dedication friends.