Collection Video Polished-jade-bell Collection [2023-04-11] [bell_nsfw]

Sep 2, 2021
And who cares if they disappear to reappear in a year? That's leagues better than what we have with Ellowas or Gnomfist. I'd rather creators be like that than see instances of Ellowas or Gnomfist where we don't even know what happened. Just that they haven't posted. Another one would be LemonT, but that's at this point, sad territory.

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
And who cares if they disappear to reappear in a year? That's leagues better than what we have with Ellowas or Gnomfist. I'd rather creators be like that than see instances of Ellowas or Gnomfist where we don't even know what happened. Just that they haven't posted. Another one would be LemonT, but that's at this point, sad territory.
That guy wasn't active during the past any way, total 8 posts on patreon, and 3 simple videos on twitter since 2022, and the recent post is just the same thing from a year ago, I think that's just his normal pace, not a good example. Let's just face it, creators are people, if you lost interested in or give up something, and busy doing something else, what's the chance you pick it up in the future?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
CrucifiedHolySanctuary

Bro I need to know like several of the anims in your signature lol
i second this request
Ada GIF (in order of appearance):
Pewposterous
HowlSFM
Pewposterous
TheCount
HydraFXX
[Unidentifiable]

Misc. GIF (in order of appearance):
Judy Alvarez (Shir0qq)
Claire Redfield (HydraFXX)
Aerith Gainsborough (Wanksy)
[Unidentifiable]
Ingrid Hunnigan (HydraFXX)
Pyra (NoduSFM)
Linkle (Kreamu)
Rachel Amber (HydraFXX)
Shepard (MidnightNSFW)
D.Va (Ellowas)
[Unidentifiable]
Samus Aran (StonedDude)

I couldn't find the others, not by my own knowledge, archive, or image searching.

WongAintWrong

Oct 20, 2023
Ada GIF (in order of appearance):
Pewposterous
HowlSFM
Pewposterous
TheCount
HydraFXX
[Unidentifiable]

Misc. GIF (in order of appearance):
Judy Alvarez (Shir0qq)
Claire Redfield (HydraFXX)
Aerith Gainsborough (Wanksy)
[Unidentifiable]
Ingrid Hunnigan (HydraFXX)
Pyra (NoduSFM)
Linkle (Kreamu)
Rachel Amber (HydraFXX)
Shepard (MidnightNSFW)
D.Va (Ellowas)
[Unidentifiable]
Samus Aran (StonedDude)

I couldn't find the others, not by my own knowledge, archive, or image searching.

You're the 18+ anime professor, thank you