Ingrid Hunnigan (HydraFXX)
Pyra (NoduSFM)
Linkle (Kreamu)
Rachel Amber (HydraFXX)
Shepard (MidnightNSFW)
D.Va (Ellowas)
[Unidentifiable]
Samus Aran (StonedDude)

I couldn't find the others, not by my own knowledge, archive, or image searching.
The three [unidentifiable] are
Ada Wong by Shirami
Claire Redfield by nithes
and
Luna by fennochik

R4iny

Jan 23, 2024
And who cares if they disappear to reappear in a year? That's leagues better than what we have with Ellowas or Gnomfist. I'd rather creators be like that than see instances of Ellowas or Gnomfist where we don't even know what happened. Just that they haven't posted. Another one would be LemonT, but that's at this point, sad territory.
And who cares if they disappear to reappear in a year? That's leagues better than what we have with Ellowas or Gnomfist. I'd rather creators be like that than see instances of Ellowas or Gnomfist where we don't even know what happened. Just that they haven't posted. Another one would be LemonT, but that's at this point, sad territory.
It's almost been one year and he didn't even say a word on Patreon or twitter. What else can we expect? There are so many examples that rule34 makers just quit without saying a word.It is just more realistic for me to think that he won't come back, although I do hope he'll return.