Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, quick question. There is often talk in the texts (especially with the nurse) of getting girls pregnant. Will this be possible in a future version?

Jun 7, 2023
ZinkoPoly So just out of curiosity,like what is the long term plan for this game?

Are you going to add more girls? Is there going to be a sequel? What's MC's end plan look like? I'm a huge fan of the game,and appreciate any info you're willing to share.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
ZinkoPoly So just out of curiosity,like what is the long term plan for this game?

Are you going to add more girls? Is there going to be a sequel? What's MC's end plan look like? I'm a huge fan of the game,and appreciate any info you're willing to share.
Glad you like my game!

The long term plan for this game is to keep making it until one of the following occur:

A) All the various plot strings and everything seem all tied up and I can put a bow on it - this is far, far away. I have a lot of plot threads in my mind that still haven't even made it into the game. The whole thing is supposed to be a sandbox, so any "ending" will still be continually playable.
B) External factors make me stop - this would be if my health failed, or my work made me stop, or if I got into a serious relationship where I had to choose between this game and a life with someone I love, stuff like that. Highly unlikely. For example, I've been in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships on/off throughout the development of this game and it hasn't been an issue.
C) A better system comes out - HS2 is great, and I love it, but something better could always come out. I played AG3, Play Club, HS1, AiGirl, and each time it's like the bar has been raised. It's entirely possible that a new system comes out and I would want to go with that. However, it's not an instant switch. I made 5 full casts of characters that I never used between HS1 and HS2 before getting to Polyturnon, because I needed to make it better. Even if I found the next big thing right this second and immediately wanted to switch, I'd still have a huge, long development tail of getting used to the new system, creating new girls, creating a new world, etc etc. As of right now, there are a few systems out there that create beautiful, excellent models that make my eyes drop but many of them fail when it comes to breasts and nipples, so HS2 is still the my preference.

So, to answer your questions...

1) Yes, I'm going to add more girls. I've currently penciled in the 30 slots for more girls, subject to change. 3 are near ready and 7 more are started. Still a lot to do! I'm currently predicting that I'll be adding the 30 girls as a "2nd Wave". I think it'd be neat to do that as a big update when I get to v0.20.

2) Any sequel would need to be done after Polyturnon ended. Thus, would require I tie up all the loose ends of the current one (far, far away from this at the moment) OR that the new system was found, developed, and ready. So nothing in the works on this at the moment.

3) The MCs end goal is sex... well, sex and getting to build his relationship with these girls. "Happily Ever After" would be his goal based on what is in the game so far.

Hopefully that isn't too much of an info dump. I'm always happy to answer any questions that anyone might have!

Cheers!

okkid_a

May 6, 2020
Really liking this one. The combination of lots of girls, tons of scenes and the insanely fast pace fills a specific niche. I'm for it!
I have my pet-peeves, but honestly not worth mentioning. This game is probably best served by continuing with this high-volume maximalism. So just keep doing what you're doing!

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Hate .. This game will never get hate until unless someone forcefully wants I am hoping about the future of this game maybe in future we will have one or two islands to visit with various types :sneaky:

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If you go there at the time specified and the event doesn't trigger check the top of the screen for a green dot. Sometimes you need to click on the dot to trigger the event.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I remember how mad I was during the first release despite the amount of content this game had because the Event Hints were so bad.

Now it's amazing. Keep up the great work.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
i used saveeditor.online to edit the progress stats but the file corrupted. is there anyway?
I can't help with save editing. That said, a couple people here have given great advice on using the Girls button in the upper right corner to see where/when to initiate events, as well as using the green button in the upper left to force events to occur rather than relying on random percentage chance.

One thing I will say is that if you are editing stats, only Love/Anger/Slutty should be messed with. Having the other stats changed with a save file editor (like Progress or Fucked) without doing the events could break the game or exclude a whole swath of content from being accessible.

Sorry if the game is too obtuse. If you have any suggestions for improvement I'd love to hear them.

Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes