bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Polyturnon-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Polyturnon [v0.13] [ZinkoPoly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i like this game ... just figuring out where to go and when sucks :LOL:
awesome renders ... sex is awesome ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

Dlorran

May 24, 2021
It's a very good game, well developed with a unique story construction for each character, even if some actions and positions are repeated in the scenes.
Even so, it has a lot of potential, so I believe it would be cool to update and develop the girls' menu, like being able to filter which girls have events to complete or not, (the green light in a place where an event can happen could change to orange if it is an event already seen).
In the location icons, they could show the characters present at the location at that time (with a green border if it's a new event, in red if you need to do something first).

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It's a very good game, well developed with a unique story construction for each character, even if some actions and positions are repeated in the scenes.
Even so, it has a lot of potential, so I believe it would be cool to update and develop the girls' menu, like being able to filter which girls have events to complete or not, (the green light in a place where an event can happen could change to orange if it is an event already seen).
In the location icons, they could show the characters present at the location at that time (with a green border if it's a new event, in red if you need to do something first).
Very good ideas! I cannot implement 100% the way you list here due to how I've programmed the game, but you've given me a line of thinking that might lead to something. I know that knowing when/where to go has been mentioned a few times by various people. Perhaps something in the same vein of what you've written here could help with that. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I really like the game, so many ladies to choose from and quite nice scenes with each of them :) Good job (y) But it is very annoying that there are no sounds, moans during scenes at least. That's quite a big downside for me:(

Reactions: hedgehog4216
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes