ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello Everyone! Hope you're enjoying my game.

I'd like to give an update on the upcoming v0.13 release.

I've currently completed the equivalent amount of content for a 'small' release, but there is at least one scene I need to add for this release. I'd also like to fill it out a bit more as it's been a longer cycle for this release than normal.

I will need a little more time and will be releasing the update at the tail end of the release schedule I had announced, on either Friday or Saturday (April 12th or 13th).

I'm excited to get this content out to you and I hope you'll really like it. I appreciate everyone in this thread who has given great feedback and encouragement. I truly do appreciate it!

Hope all is well for all of you, and I look forward to giving you more game to play!

Cheers!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think I need to stop setting deadlines for myself...

Bad news. I will not be releasing an update today. I have a scene rendered that I need to code both a one-time and repeatable event for, and then I have another scene I still need to render and code. I was hoping to get that all done today but it's looking like that's not the case.

I don't want to fail to meet a deadline again so I'll just be releasing it when it's ready. I suspect it will be only a couple days.

My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to digging in to the new update this weekend.

Hopefully when the update does release it'll be good enough to be worth the wait!

Sorry everyone!

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I think I need to stop setting deadlines for myself...

Bad news. I will not be releasing an update today. I have a scene rendered that I need to code both a one-time and repeatable event for, and then I have another scene I still need to render and code. I was hoping to get that all done today but it's looking like that's not the case.

I don't want to fail to meet a deadline again so I'll just be releasing it when it's ready. I suspect it will be only a couple days.

My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to digging in to the new update this weekend.

Hopefully when the update does release it'll be good enough to be worth the wait!

Sorry everyone!
Take your time you are more important

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Sorry from my side sir I was in rush to check the update v0.13 . Please take your time and take care of yourself we don't want this game to get ruined in rush for updates. Once again sorry from my side •_•

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry from my side sir I was in rush to check the update v0.13 . Please take your time and take care of yourself we don't want this game to get ruined in rush for updates. Once again sorry from my side •_•
No worries! I'm also want this update out as soon as possible, so nothing to apologize for. I'll be working on it and getting it to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.13 is now out!

The Lizza's Update is all about one location: Lizza's. It the first time I've done an update focused entirely on one location. Some events for this update are amongst of the lengthiest I've done, so there's a lot of content even with all the duplication of events. I'm very happy to get all the default time slots filled in, too. The casual chat with the girls behind the bar events. I feel these add a lot to the immersion, even if they are short and simple.

My apologies for the delay in getting this out. I'm happy to finally get the update done and ready for everyone to enjoy.

For translators and modders, here are the places in the old code where things have been changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I appreciate all the excellent feedback everyone gives me. Some of the impetus and motivation for doing an update focused entirely on Lizza's was due to some of the positive response to the location's events I received on here! I still have so many things I want to add to this game, and there's a lot of room for everything to grow. Thank you for taking the time to play my game and give suggestions. I love hearing what you have to say and so much of what is posted here makes me think a lot.

Hope you enjoy the content, and hope all is well with all of you.

Cheers!

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes