ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone!

Hopefully you're all enjoying my game. I'd like to give an update on the upcoming v0.12 release.

I plan on releasing v0.12 sometime between Feb 25th to Feb 29th (love that it's leap year).

I've only done a little content so far: "seven" events that are really just three with duplication, those being two minor events and a fivesome. However, with a fairly open schedule the next two weeks I'm positive I can come up with plenty of new content to make a release at the end of the month feasible.

It'll probably be a bit of a scatterbrain release rather than a themed one, but that might be okay. I certainly enjoy making content for this game so I'm looking forward to what I can come up with.

As always, I always enjoy hearing what you have to say. Comments, criticisms, critiques, and feedback of all kind is very much appreciated. Even if I don't respond or give a thumbs up doesn't mean I haven't read it, and some of those comments are the ones that make me think the most. So, thank you for everything that you've said!

I look forward to releasing a twelfth version, and I hope you look forward to it as well.

Have a good one! Cheers!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Update v0.12 is now out!

This update is being termed the Scattered Update since it's including all sorts of small events here and there. It's a small-ish update but I like what's in it, even if it is a bit scatterbrained.

There are a few minor events that are setting things up for bigger events to come. The next update will build on some of the innocent-seeming small events that occur in this update.

Besides, any update that includes a fivesome and a threesome is a win in my book!

For coders/translators, here are the places where the game has been changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy the new update! I always love hearing from you all, and I hope you all enjoy yourself playing my game.

Cheers!

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry if spoiler but I've been to asst.'s house, work, and etc. When are you supposed to tell her the news it doesn't seem an option?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Polyturnon-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just started playing this game and I have to say it's pretty disappointing. Mainly because of the lack of any type of music and no sound effects during the sex scenes. With the first sex scene there's no penetration shot because the camera angle is too high. In fact, the first few sex scenes are pretty boring not showing any good angles of the actual sex. Hopefully the game gets improvements in the next few updates, otherwise it will be pretty boring. If I wanted to see sex scenes without sound I would read a hentai comic.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry if spoiler but I've been to asst.'s house, work, and etc. When are you supposed to tell her the news it doesn't seem an option?
Sorry for the confusion. I have not yet added the "tell her the news" event into the game. This is one of the "setting things up for bigger events" that I mentioned in the release post.

Sorry for any time wasted trying to get that event in the game! I plan on doing that event in v0.13.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Polyturnon [v0.12] [ZinkoPoly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
What do i need to fo to activate yhe event of jennifer eith the hint "prereq event: any 10am to 4 pm friend?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes