nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to give an update on the upcoming v0.008 release.

So far I have completed 11 events (including duplicates) and 5 girls have new repeatable sex scenes.

I expect to have a good deal more done by the time the update releases.

My current timeline is to release between Sept 21st and Sep 28th. Most likely right in the middle of that timeframe but I want leeway to release early if I feel "done" and to release later if I want to put in just a few more events.

Hope everybody is enjoying my game! I know v0.007 had more bugs than usual for one of my releases, and I apologize for that. Also, I'd love to hear if anyone has found the Sex Hint to be useful. It's an enhancement I'm very proud of.

Thanks everybody, and have a good one!
The hint system was absolutely necessary, and very well excecuted, hats off sir :)

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
There is a bug in the hint system: For the repeated sex scene circled below, I have tried for like 3 weeks in the game and couldn't trigger it in the time frame given by the hint, but instead I unlocked it by choosing to have sex with Penelope while she is working with Sariah (at 2:00pm, for example).

Penelope's hint 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZinkoPoly

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Another bug for Erin in the hint: I triggered the "post-study fuck" on Monday at 10:00pm. Erin's hint 1.jpg
Update: The scene re-locked itself after a few days (or weeks) in game play. I've managed to unlock it again (in the evening of course). Don't know how long it will remain unlocked this time.
Erin's hint.jpg

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Some suggestion: It would be better to put "7pm to 10pm, Take a swim in pool" instead of just saying "7pm to 10pm, Pool" in Kately's hint (To unlock the Kately/Helena night pool scene).

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Some suggestion: It would be better to put "7pm to 10pm, Take a swim in pool" instead of just saying "7pm to 10pm, Pool" in Kately's hint (To unlock the Kately/Helena night pool scene).
Thank you so much for bringing all the issues to light. I will be fixing these for v0.008. Also, I will be taking your advice on changing the language of "Pool" to taking a swim in the pool. Makes perfect sense and I'm glad you suggested it.

Thank you!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Update v0.008 is now out!

The Filling Holes update has been all about trying to put in some of the content where it felt missing, from empty hours at the Gym and LeCafé to seeing more of some of the less common girls out and about.

Hopefully you will enjoy the content as much as I enjoyed making it!

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I appreciate all feedback, criticisms, and critiques. I find all the feedback you give me to be very helpful, so thank you to everyone who has made suggestions to improve the game and thank you to everyone who has shared that they have enjoyed this game I'm making. Very much appreciated.

Hope everyone can enjoy the new update, and I'm glad to be able to put it out there for you to play.

Cheers!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Polyturnon-0.008
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hi
ZinkoPoly

would you like to create your own discord server where people can discuss your games/ideas?
Although I have used Discord in the past, it's not something I personally use.

I know some people have asked about a Discord server or brought it up, so there is some interest for one. Also, I think some in this thread have mentioned creating one but I don't know if anything came of that. I'll leave the creation of a new Discord server up to you and others who may want to discuss the game in that format.

Thanks!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game desprately needs some way to tag a girl to the main screen so you dont have to constantly check in the girls tab and scroll through them all. Being able to tag 3-4 girls that just updates the quest to the next point would make this so much easier to play.

I got to the end of one girls updates and just closed the game because its annoying to constantly have to check that screen over and over finding out where to go next.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
ZinkoPoly:

You wrote the hints in the Helpers.rpy as I need them when translating.
That saves me at least 2 hours of boring typing!
You're my hero! :love:
Glad to hear that! Sorry it took me so long to get around to it. If there's ever anything I can do to help, just let me know!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
damn this is great, im worried that i will forget which characters are which, 69 girls seems like too much (actually im confident i will forget characters). maybe a title next to their name during dialogue.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This game desprately needs some way to tag a girl to the main screen so you dont have to constantly check in the girls tab and scroll through them all. Being able to tag 3-4 girls that just updates the quest to the next point would make this so much easier to play.
The more I think about this, the more of a good idea it seems. It may not be in the next update or the one after, but eventually I would like to implement such a system. Thank you for the good idea.

Reactions: lbt

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Is the "thoughts" part of the hints meant to be part of the walkthrough? Because it tell me to do something even when the top right part says I'm at max progress.

I got to the end of one girls updates and just closed the game because its annoying to constantly have to check that screen over and over finding out where to go next.

I think a brief summary/description of each girl in the girl's section would do the trick especially for people who haven't played in a while to remember who's who.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes