Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Where do you find Stephany? I can only find her when she's sleeping and that's it. Is there something I need to do or am I just missing something?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Stephany (the Secretary's Sister)'s progress is made as follows:

- Catch her in the West Wing Hall and give her a hug to increase her love (10% chance of occuring - currently can only occur if walking from Master Bedroom to West Wing Hall. Will try and implement duplicate event for walking from Inside Mansion to West Wing Hall in v0.002)
- Go swimming and she joins you (minimum 1 Love, 15% chance)

That allows three different repeatable sex scenes with her in three different locations/instances, which I will not spoil here.

In future versions, I hope to have more events with her, in which case at least a couple will be able to increase Love so that you don't have to randomly bump into her in a hallway to get her to randomly join you swimming. A 'helper event' in the future may even have her talking about how much she wants to go swimming in the Pool.

I understand that things like this can be incredibly hard to discover with the poorly implemented hint system and the low density of events currently. I aim to improve on all points.

Hope that helps!

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I'm still conceptualizing the best way to implement "how to find X girl" in the game and have my cogs turning on that one.
don't they already have a schedule of sorts they follow? Like a "X girl is in Y place at Z time(or from Z1 time to Z2 time, like the trainers in the gym)"

Reactions: Arra64

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
This fuckin' rules. So much content in an early version of the game. Really like that I can name all the girls but there's so many of them that at some point I started running out of ideas.

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Stephany (the Secretary's Sister)'s progress is made as follows:

- Catch her in the West Wing Hall and give her a hug to increase her love (10% chance of occuring - currently can only occur if walking from Master Bedroom to West Wing Hall. Will try and implement duplicate event for walking from Inside Mansion to West Wing Hall in v0.002)
- Go swimming and she joins you (minimum 1 Love, 15% chance)

That allows three different repeatable sex scenes with her in three different locations/instances, which I will not spoil here.

In future versions, I hope to have more events with her, in which case at least a couple will be able to increase Love so that you don't have to randomly bump into her in a hallway to get her to randomly join you swimming. A 'helper event' in the future may even have her talking about how much she wants to go swimming in the Pool.

I understand that things like this can be incredibly hard to discover with the poorly implemented hint system and the low density of events currently. I aim to improve on all points.

Hope that helps!
From the master bedroom you aren't able to go directly to the west wing hall. Or do you mean start at the master bedroom and work you're way to west hall?

Edit: it's East Hall where the event shows. I just had it pop up. I wouldn't have tried either hall without the info thank you

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
From the master bedroom you aren't able to go directly to the west wing hall. Or do you mean start at the master bedroom and work you're way to west hall?

Edit: it's East Hall where the event shows. I just had it pop up. I wouldn't have tried either hall without the info thank you
Oops! Sorry! Mixed up East/West there. Glad you were able to figure it out and had it pop up!

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
My thoughts:
1) Encounter chance is too low, especially when it comes to girls story events, 10 days trying to get 1 event to trigger & still not happened - Co me on that takes the P.
2) Ulyana's attitude at that first meeting / encounter - My response would be with athat attitude get the fuck off my island & don't come back. I have ZERO interest is trying to chase that thing.
3) Wat to many stupidly sized tits in the game. Like seriously 4 - 5 I could live with. This amount is more a joke & makes most of the cast uninteresting.
4) Samantha - Batshit Crazy, keep at arms length & ignore hoping it goes away.
5) Lilith & Livie getting -love when you choose the other / Lizza I can understand the first time it happens, but once they realize you are giving them all equal time / attention that should stop.
6) Trisha wants to go to Lizza's after work, so far been at her class 4 days running to pick her up & NOTHING.... This event should be an 100% auto trigger if you are there when the class finished ( 6pm )
7) Multiple times I have walked into places that are supposed to have staff working & there has been no-one at all there. Weird & Annoying.
8) If the girls are supposed to be in class stop throwing events out with them elsewhere. It makes everything disjointed.

Last edited:

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
Oops! Sorry! Mixed up East/West there. Glad you were able to figure it out and had it pop up!
what about phoebe where/when is her hang out like it say as a hint?

nvm got it where she came to my bedroom to ask me to walk her to colleege

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Misname in dialogue text
Should be MC's name
Class 2, intro meeting.
screenshot0032.png

Great game so far. A couple of very minor issues, but what game doesn't?

Jun 3, 2017
Man version name conventions are wack. I get there is no 'standard' but seriously some developers start at version .1, some start their games at version 1.

This guy here starts at version .001 lmao.

Reactions: Absurdity

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Misname in dialogue text
Should be MC's name
Class 2, intro meeting.
Thank you for catching that! It will be fixed in v0.002. If there any other typos or errors I would be happy to hear of them. Much appreciated!

rogue886, I definitely appreciate the feedback and there's a lot I'm still thinking over when it comes to what you've said. There are three tidbits that might help in the meantime:

1) The event with Trisha (Teacher of Class Five) occurs at 7pm - 8pm. At 6pm her class is still technically "on"
2) Some students are there for the whole 8 hour period, some students are only there in the morning, and some are only there in the afternoon. Occasionally a student will be there when they're not usually there. Each of the default images for the classes partially shows this, although it is never explained in game. Once I get to doing a schedule feature this will probably make more sense.
3) There are still many default staff events for me to do. At a minimum, the Gym still needs 9 more default events, the Lizza's still needs 10 more default events, S'Mart needs 1 and LeCafe needs 2. Still a lot more for me to do! I probably be rolling these out piecemeal over the upcoming months, as I get to them.

Where can you find the last two mansion girls?
Both can be found/discovered in the Secretary's Bedroom in separate events.

Clare (the Activist) only occurs if your Secretary is Progress 3 (or higher).
Liriannah (the Friend) only occurs if you've had sex with your Secretary twice and have been greeted at the front door by the Head Maid (I have no recollection why this is and would have to deep dive to find the specific situation and/or potential pitfall it is trying to avoid)

Hope that helps!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You definitely haven't had "several" friends who experienced this, and even if you had one or two, it's quite a rare occurrence.
I was just talking in general anyways, I can understand some people might not enjoy lesbian sex, I was just pointing out I found it funny that there were already 3 or 4 different people asking about it in this thread, and then giving my point of view on it.

Also, I wasn't talking about anything being behind the MC's back, I was specifically talking about with the MC present and with consent, I would agree with you on that point. I was just stating that I think "most guys" (from my experience) are ok with their GF doing things with other girls specifically in front of him, sometimes even without being present.

But yeah people are free to like or dislike what they want ;) But that doesn't mean I won't give my opinion on it regardless.
It seems like we actually agree on a lot based on your favorite tags and hated tags in your signature. The only one I'd disagree on is that you hate Furry, it's not one of my favorites, but I like it well enough. Monster-girls are in my top five, but not furry. So, I don't want to argue with a potential friend. However, I will sort of list the people I know who've had happen. Not by name, obviously. The story I mentioned is one, but there was also a pair of couples where both wives left their husbands and married each other. I worked as a professor and then a counselor at a university for years, so I saw many young men who had girlfriends who thought "experimenting" in college was fine and those men got dumped when they got upset because the girls were "just experimenting" behind their backs. So that is three in my direct friend group and over a dozen young men over the course of my years at a university. To be clear, I've had just as many if not more experience with young women who had a boyfriend cheat on them, women I've known whose husbands left them, and I won't even begin to count the number of ladies who I helped though the worst kind of trauma (hence why unavoidable rape is often worse to me than NTR). But all of that has colored the way I consume media and why I appreciate things being made as optional as possible.

---
On direct topic of this game though, as opposed to the more conceptual idea of lesbian stuff, I'm a little sad that pregnancy won't be in the game or if it is that it'll be a "bad end." That and Incest with MC not being there are both a downer for me. Incest is my top fetish. Harem is my second favorite. Pregnancy is my third. So, two out of three of my top fetishes are not going to be in this. That and some of the other current issues I've read about make this one a "wait and see" for me. The girls look nice in this, and the basic idea sounds good, so I'll check back in a couple of updates to see if the kinks have been worked out and to see if the ideas the developer has about pregnancy and incest may have changed or anything.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for catching that! It will be fixed in v0.002. If there any other typos or errors I would be happy to hear of them. Much appreciated!

rogue886, I definitely appreciate the feedback and there's a lot I'm still thinking over when it comes to what you've said. There are three tidbits that might help in the meantime:

1) The event with Trisha (Teacher of Class Five) occurs at 7pm - 8pm. At 6pm her class is still technically "on"
2) Some students are there for the whole 8 hour period, some students are only there in the morning, and some are only there in the afternoon. Occasionally a student will be there when they're not usually there. Each of the default images for the classes partially shows this, although it is never explained in game. Once I get to doing a schedule feature this will probably make more sense.
3) There are still many default staff events for me to do. At a minimum, the Gym still needs 9 more default events, the Lizza's still needs 10 more default events, S'Mart needs 1 and LeCafe needs 2. Still a lot more for me to do! I probably be rolling these out piecemeal over the upcoming months, as I get to them.

Both can be found/discovered in the Secretary's Bedroom in separate events.

Clare (the Activist) only occurs if your Secretary is Progress 3 (or higher).
Liriannah (the Friend) only occurs if you've had sex with your Secretary twice and have been greeted at the front door by the Head Maid (I have no recollection why this is and would have to deep dive to find the specific situation and/or potential pitfall it is trying to avoid)

Hope that helps!
Hearing that you're planning a schedule feature is really great news because what you've got here so far is really good and a great framework to start from but the feeling of wandering aimlessly and never being sure how to progress with anyone is a major flaw. Sandbox games are fun because you can customize the experience to your liking and it's hard to do things to your liking when you have no idea what you're doing.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You asked for this. ;) Though, the misspellings I have found I attributed to quick typing, not a lack of knowledge of their spelling. Well, save for 'ecstacy' (ecstasy). You should do a search for ecstacy.

To double-check your spelling, run Renpy's TTS feature by pressing the V-key ingame. It works for me. :cool:

screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0044.png screenshot0053.png

If you liked this, I'll post more.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
You asked for this. ;) Though, the misspellings I have found I attributed to quick typing, not a lack of knowledge of their spelling. Well, save for 'ecstacy' (ecstasy). You should do a search for ecstacy.

To double-check your spelling, run Renpy's TTS feature by pressing the V-key ingame. It works for me. :cool:

If you liked this, I'll post more.
Rycharde, this was awesome of you to do. Pretty embarrassing to have made so many typos! I truly appreciate you finding these.

I will have to send my code through a spell checker or something to avoid future embarrassment. Thank you so much for finding these!

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Anybody getting a crash when you start the game?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/helpers.rpy", line 7, in script
scene gui_game_menu with fade
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Polyturnon 0.001
Thu Jan 12 08:11:42 2023

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes