csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where can I find the secretary as well as to rekindle the love?

Last edited:

GTPern

May 24, 2022
Where can I find the secretary as well as to rekindle the love?
I'm not 100% certain that these events must be in this order, but maybe this will get you on the right track:

After you wingman for Daniyelle and Mariya there is an event that occurs in the west wing hall with both of them. The secretary will speak with you during the event. After this you can find her at the pool to which should give you progress

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It seems like we actually agree on a lot based on your favorite tags and hated tags in your signature. The only one I'd disagree on is that you hate Furry, it's not one of my favorites, but I like it well enough. Monster-girls are in my top five, but not furry. So, I don't want to argue with a potential friend. However, I will sort of list the people I know who've had happen. Not by name, obviously. The story I mentioned is one, but there was also a pair of couples where both wives left their husbands and married each other. I worked as a professor and then a counselor at a university for years, so I saw many young men who had girlfriends who thought "experimenting" in college was fine and those men got dumped when they got upset because the girls were "just experimenting" behind their backs. So that is three in my direct friend group and over a dozen young men over the course of my years at a university. To be clear, I've had just as many if not more experience with young women who had a boyfriend cheat on them, women I've known whose husbands left them, and I won't even begin to count the number of ladies who I helped though the worst kind of trauma (hence why unavoidable rape is often worse to me than NTR). But all of that has colored the way I consume media and why I appreciate things being made as optional as possible.

---
On direct topic of this game though, as opposed to the more conceptual idea of lesbian stuff, I'm a little sad that pregnancy won't be in the game or if it is that it'll be a "bad end." That and Incest with MC not being there are both a downer for me. Incest is my top fetish. Harem is my second favorite. Pregnancy is my third. So, two out of three of my top fetishes are not going to be in this. That and some of the other current issues I've read about make this one a "wait and see" for me. The girls look nice in this, and the basic idea sounds good, so I'll check back in a couple of updates to see if the kinks have been worked out and to see if the ideas the developer has about pregnancy and incest may have changed or anything.
Yeah, that's basically how I feel about the game at the moment, I'm bummed about no pregnancy, No Incest while disappointing isn't a deal breaker for me, I also don't mind non-harem games too, as long as there are a lot of different branching routes with the possibility of three-way relationships too. (Since I'm very much not monogamous and love threesomes) When it comes to Pregnancy though (even when the devs are lazy about it in their games) I really prefer to have it in the games I play in some shape or form, it nearly is a deal breaker for me unless the game is just so good that I can look past it. (Obviously, all three in a game is the trifecta and instantly get me excited to try a game.)

So yeah I'm definitely waiting to see what changes with the updates, and what planned tags come to fruition after a couple of updates. Also in regards to your friends and their situations, that's really shitty to hear and I can understand where you're coming from. When you said several "friends", I thought you meant you know several people you were somewhat close with; but as you stated 3 friends and then some acquaintances, which I guess if that's your line of work it makes sense. Though I doubt all of them turned full lesbian, more likely bisexual with maybe the preference of women.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

zapper4

Aug 6, 2019
im stuck with principal teresa
edit: i found her at private beach at night

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Loving this game. Fantastic. I'm about two weeks in, 42 girls down. But... can anyone help me advance these characters? The walkthrough is opaque.

Headmistress - private beach at night? I've tried but maybe at the wrong time.
Secretary - can't do more than meet her each morning with the maid
Secretary's sister - has completely vanished since the beginning of the game
Librarian - how do I find the right subject to provoke her interest?
The last two rooms in the east wing are unfilled. How do I find these two girls?
The girl who apparently does the overnight shift at the gym never seems to be there.
Park girl - can't get beyond saying hi.
Shy girl (Phoebe?) - how to do more than chat?

Thanks!

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Tons of variety...love it. My only gripe is tots stephany's personality...like omg.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Seriously though...thats a bit much lol

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I cant find lilith or livia after I chose the mother and am stuck pretty bad.
Unless I messed something up (which is entirely possible) you should still be able to go to their house every weekday night between 11pm and midnight and choose between the 3 of them.

does anyone know when to catch Alexa in the shower would be best?
2 PM

Loving this game. Fantastic. I'm about two weeks in, 42 girls down. But... can anyone help me advance these characters? The walkthrough is opaque.

Headmistress - private beach at night? I've tried but maybe at the wrong time.
Secretary - can't do more than meet her each morning with the maid
Secretary's sister - has completely vanished since the beginning of the game
Librarian - how do I find the right subject to provoke her interest?
The last two rooms in the east wing are unfilled. How do I find these two girls?
The girl who apparently does the overnight shift at the gym never seems to be there.
Park girl - can't get beyond saying hi.
Shy girl (Phoebe?) - how to do more than chat?

Thanks!
The Admin can be found on the Private Beach weeknights between 9pm and 11pm if you go looking. Needs 5 Love and 40 Slutty, plus under 100 anger

The Secretary can be found at the Pool at night. Needs 1 Love and 10 Slutty (starting stats are higher than this).

Secretary's sister will join you in the Pool during the day when swimming. Needs 1 Love and under 20 Anger. Currently only able to get Love from Hug in East Wing Hall during day (future versions will have multiple other events to gain Love with her).

For the Librarian, currently only one subject can provoke her interest. In the future there will be multiple such subjects. The only subject currently is an option gained after helping Erin (White-Blue Dress, Class Four) with her studies at night in her room between 8pm and 10pm.

The last two girls I mentioned in an earlier post. Both come from daytime interactions in Secretary's Bedroom after reaching either Progress 3 (for the one) or 2 sex times with your Secretary plus seeing the Maid when you enter the Mansion (for the other).

Even though the percentage is rather high, the overnight shift girl who works weekdays at the Gym does seem to be missing more than she should. I will need to look into this and remedy in a future version.

Park Ranger needs 10 Love and 20 Slutty to initiate a daytime event at the Park to progress the story. She starts the game with 5. The initial event should give 3 Love. Talking to her in the Park gives 1. Thus, at minimum, meeting her and having two chat events should be enough to get the stats to proc the daytime event you're looking for.

Phoebe (Shy girl, Class One) can be found at College Way after class and afterward might ask you to walk her to school in the morning when you wake up.

Hope that helps! Each of these questions on 'how to progress a character' are very useful to me in that they let me know specifically where I need to add clarity and/or additional hints to help the player figure this out. I hope to improve the hints in future versions.

Thanks!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The Admin can be found on the Private Beach weeknights between 9pm and 11pm if you go looking. Needs 5 Love and 40 Slutty, plus under 100 anger
One thing I forgot: you have to have had sex with Summer (Teacher, Class Three) on the Private Beach first. Sorry if that was the reason you couldn't get the event to go!

Mar 11, 2018
Hello! Loving the game and will definitely be staying around for the future updates! Currently I'm looking for tips in order to progress with the following girls:
- Daniyelle and Mariya (Haven't been able to interact yet)
- Trisha (Haven't been able to interact yet)
- Mimi (Encountered after school but haven't seen since)
- Joy (Haven't progressed further than the shower)
- Gabriela (Haven't progressed further than shower)
- Kately (Got the beach and shower scenes but haven't maxed yet)

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello! Loving the game and will definitely be staying around for the future updates! Currently I'm looking for tips in order to progress with the following girls:
- Daniyelle and Mariya (Haven't been able to interact yet)
- Trisha (Haven't been able to interact yet)
- Mimi (Encountered after school but haven't seen since)
- Joy (Haven't progressed further than the shower)
- Gabriela (Haven't progressed further than shower)
- Kately (Got the beach and shower scenes but haven't maxed yet)
Happy to hear you're loving the game!

For Daniyelle and Mariya (Powerlifter and Fan, Class Two), there's an event that can happen when walking from Inside Mansion to West Wing Hall between 2pm and 4pm.

Trisha (Teacher, Class Five) can be met up with before her classes in the morning.

Mimi (Fashionable Student, Class One) is in her room after school at 5pm.

Joy (Black top/white skirt student, Class Three) only has Progress 2, which is obtained from the shower, so you have done the full storyline content for her so far. I need to create more content for her!

Gabriela (Hourglass with frilled top, Class Two) has an event in her room between 5pm and 6pm if you've already had her shower scene.

Kately (Pink hair, Class One) has the most events in the game currently. There's an afternoon event in her room that is next up after what you've mentioned.

Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Arra64

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Hope that helps! Each of these questions on 'how to progress a character' are very useful to me in that they let me know specifically where I need to add clarity and/or additional hints to help the player figure this out. I hope to improve the hints in future versions.
Really so helpful. Thank you.

Spartan2989

Mar 19, 2018
I appreciate the sheer volume of work you have put in to this immensely - however without either a gallery or a more accurate hint system at least with time and location, having not saved individual scenes until I was many hours in has made me reluctant to playthrough again and manually save at each one. Or progress any further, for example I cannot find a way to raise the Principals' love from 3 - 5 to spawn the beach scene, unless seeing her on the beach is how you do it then in that case I have failed in over 50 attempts. Grind is something I can relatively put up with but RNG and Grind without precise hints or directions means I am going to wait for a custom mod or multiple updates to play it again. Good luck with your game I hope you get a lot of support if for nothing else making scenes (no matter how much they all follow the same formula) where they interact with some level of intimacy. So many games omit the most basic interactions even if it is not animated/shown in your game, and act like the whole thing is just a transaction between a prostitute and a customer - even full blown 'love' stories.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Anyone have a good name for the head maid, I don't know why the default one is just "Head Maid".

Also, is there a way to prevent Jennifer to not get angry for fucking Stephany?

Last edited:

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Really cool game overall.

Would be perfect with some QOOL improvement (mainly some symbol showing who's in which room,easier way to pass time and sligthly bigger timeframe to catch girls at specific spot (this one might be counteracted by more event in the future though),...)

Reactions: Arra64

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I really like this game. ZinkoPoly did a great job with the first release. A LOT of content.

However, I am going to wait until a chart of where the girls are located at is developed and then restart. To much time wasted attempting to find them.

Reactions: csum

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please put a dialogue box behind the dialogue, sometimes it's barely readable.

Please add a world map for easier travel.

Please make an in-game walkthrough, that tells you where to go, at what time, for the next scene for every character, there is no way to know what to do, because scenes don't have a 100% chance all the time, and because the current "hints" suck, you can put that information in place of the current "hints".

Reactions: pokemonot and csum

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Please put a dialogue box behind the dialogue, sometimes it's barely readable.

Please add a world map for easier travel.

Please make an in-game walkthrough, that tells you where to go, at what time, for the next scene for every character, there is no way to know what to do, because scenes don't have a 100% chance all the time, and because the current "hints" suck, you can put that information in place of the current "hints".
Doing a WT like you suggest is almost impossible. To many variables to get the trigger for the event. However, knowing where to find the girls would be useful.

The hints does need to be improved though.

Reactions: Arra64 and csum

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone have a good name for the head maid, I don't know why the default one is just "Head Maid".

Also, is there a way to prevent Jennifer to not get angry for fucking Stephany?
I named mine Anna. But I wish she had a canon name too, it just being head maid is weird.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes