ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
My apologies for anyone getting frustrated with the random events. I'll make sure to make these things more clear and easier to do in future versions.

For Stephany (Secretary Sister), there's an event where you run into her in the East Wing Hall when walking from the Master Bedroom (10% chance, from 10am to 2pm). If you give her a hug, that will increase her Love which allows the next event. Future versions will have alternative ways to increase her love as well as a greater chance of running into her the first time.

Then, while swimming in the pool (by clicking the Swim option), between noon and 4pm, there's a 15% chance she joins you (repeatable #1).

After that, you can find her in her bedroom 8pm and 11pm (repeatable #2) and she has a chance of being there when you're sleeping in your bed at night (repeatable #3).

For Ulyana the Librarian, the only subject matter in the game so far (there will be more in future versions) that progresses her is "History of Pharmaceuticals". This option only pops up if you've helped Erin (White/Blue Dress, Class Four) with her studies between 8pm and 10pm at night in her dorm room. Once the "History of Pharmaceuticals" is chosen, the option to study in the Library during weekdays is available, and each time the Librarian's Love goes up. Once the Librarian's Love reaches 10, she'll ask you to walk her home from work and you'll have to come back at 6pm to 7pm to do so.

To increase Teresa the Admin's Love, there is only one way currently if you hadn't selected the one-time conversation options that increase her Love. This is an area I really need to expand/add content to as the only current way may be something you may not want to do. If you do not already have 5 Love from her conversation options, then the only way to increase her Love currently is to 'Heap on more criticism' when she's berating the Teacher from Class Four in her office between 4pm and 5pm. Again, there will be other methods in future versions (I've already programmed one for v0.002 and plan on adding at least one more by end of month).

Hope that helps!

Reactions: holyclamz

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
My apologies for anyone getting frustrated with the random events. I'll make sure to make these things more clear and easier to do in future versions.

For Stephany (Secretary Sister), there's an event where you run into her in the East Wing Hall when walking from the Master Bedroom (10% chance, from 10am to 2pm). If you give her a hug, that will increase her Love which allows the next event. Future versions will have alternative ways to increase her love as well as a greater chance of running into her the first time.

Then, while swimming in the pool (by clicking the Swim option), between noon and 4pm, there's a 15% chance she joins you (repeatable #1).

After that, you can find her in her bedroom 8pm and 11pm (repeatable #2) and she has a chance of being there when you're sleeping in your bed at night (repeatable #3).

For Ulyana the Librarian, the only subject matter in the game so far (there will be more in future versions) that progresses her is "History of Pharmaceuticals". This option only pops up if you've helped Erin (White/Blue Dress, Class Four) with her studies between 8pm and 10pm at night in her dorm room. Once the "History of Pharmaceuticals" is chosen, the option to study in the Library during weekdays is available, and each time the Librarian's Love goes up. Once the Librarian's Love reaches 10, she'll ask you to walk her home from work and you'll have to come back at 6pm to 7pm to do so.

To increase Teresa the Admin's Love, there is only one way currently if you hadn't selected the one-time conversation options that increase her Love. This is an area I really need to expand/add content to as the only current way may be something you may not want to do. If you do not already have 5 Love from her conversation options, then the only way to increase her Love currently is to 'Heap on more criticism' when she's berating the Teacher from Class Four in her office between 4pm and 5pm. Again, there will be other methods in future versions (I've already programmed one for v0.002 and plan on adding at least one more by end of month).

Hope that helps!
Developer please could you also add skip time button in game so we can click it anywhere and any time. Like every time to go somwhere to skip one hour and then go back to location where you want to be is very annnoying thing

Reactions: hotmike

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Developer please could you also add skip time button in game so we can click it anywhere and any time. Like every time to go somwhere to skip one hour and then go back to location where you want to be is very annnoying thing
Yes, as it was requested by many (and it's a great idea) I have already programmed a skip time button. It will be present in v0.002

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This seems promising, it is a bit overwhelming with such a massive cast straight away, personaly would like maybe have 1 or 2 chicks we got to know a bit more and get more slowly into the world. Also, with so many chicks, we need a strong/direct guide, so make sure the hints system is not to vauge. But so far, seems like fun, tho I hope we get some bigger tits, some proper HUGE ones would be fun, maybe some breast expansion or just add an extra chick or two that got them massive ones.

Also, hope u will setup a backing site, maybe a patreon?
Otherwise, keep it up man, this looks like it got a lot of potential.

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Stuck with Faith and Summer.

I can't get anything to happen with Faith after fucking her in her room the first time.

I've fucked Summer many times on the private beach but can't figure out how to get anything to happen anywhere else.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
First game I've played where the creator puts a lot of fetishes and girls inside and it actually works well. Love the cock worship which is apparent in every scene. The actual fucking isn't that great though but the foreplay is amazing, a masterpiece of a game.

The only thing I feel is missing here are titfuck scenes since I've only encountered one scene and some more details on the girls, stuff like cup size and measurements and so on. I don't even know how many scenes I've encountered yet but its probably over a hundred now.

Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Punto

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm still missing a mansion girl. I got claire but missing the 2nd one from the bottom. Is she in game?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
There's always room for one more girl in a future version!

The sandbox nature is more about how each individual girls storylines can be gone through at any pace and in (almost) any order, so a direct following of the (poor) hints would be a more linear experience.

Of the 68, as far as blood relation goes there is a pair of sisters as well as a mother with two adult daughters, none of which are blood related to the main character.
Then one sister or mother of the mc is needed for the golden number ;) make it patch if you will, sorry "someone else" would be better haha

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
This is incredible, really scratching the public free use itch and the content is crazy for a first release. This has crazy potential for sure.

It's kind of petty, but I think my biggest gripe is the brief but repeated mention of the birth control drugs during sex scenes. Half the fun of the genre (for me) is the implicit risk of pregnancy but no one caring about it. There doesn't even need to be any actual pregnancy in the game, but like an option to be taking the birth control or not would be appreciated.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This is incredible, really scratching the public free use itch and the content is crazy for a first release. This has crazy potential for sure.

It's kind of petty, but I think my biggest gripe is the brief but repeated mention of the birth control drugs during sex scenes. Half the fun of the genre (for me) is the implicit risk of pregnancy but no one caring about it. There doesn't even need to be any actual pregnancy in the game, but like an option to be taking the birth control or not would be appreciated.
Not a petty gripe at all!

You and others have mentioned the male birth control thing so I'm thinking of removing most of it.

There were two reasons for its inclusion in the first place:

1) To give an in-universe reason/logic as to why all these girls aren't getting pregnant
2) To set up future conflict when the girls who care about getting pregnant find out about it and get angry

An 'easy' solution to #1 would be to include pregnancy, but that's something I decided against for technical, workload, and gameplay reasons rather than preference reasons. So, since I'm not including pregnancy, I still want some sort of in house reason for there being no pregnancies.

For #2, it was an idea I had at the beginning of development that now doesn't seem all that great.

So, I'm thinking of eliminating the bulk of the mentions of male birth control and only having a very wishy-washy 'maybe MC is on it' in the intro and never mentioning it again. Might satisfy what I'm looking for in #1 without ruining the risky sex aspect to the game.

Any thoughts on that?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

You and others have mentioned the male birth control thing so I'm thinking of removing most of it.

1) To give an in-universe reason/logic as to why all these girls aren't getting pregnant
2) To set up future conflict when the girls who care about getting pregnant find out about it and get angry

An 'easy' solution to #1 would be to include pregnancy, but that's something I decided against for technical, workload, and gameplay reasons rather than preference reasons. So, since I'm not including pregnancy, I still want some sort of in house reason for there being no pregnancies.

For #2, it was an idea I had at the beginning of development that now doesn't seem all that great.

So, I'm thinking of eliminating the bulk of the mentions of male birth control and only having a very wishy-washy 'maybe MC is on it' in the intro and never mentioning it again. Might satisfy what I'm looking for in #1 without ruining the risky sex aspect to the game.

Any thoughts on that?
Implementing pregnancy in a sandbox is something that rarely works, as you can spend time without progressing anything, and pregnancy should both be story related and have physical changes around the right times, which just won't work in this format of yours sadly.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017

Any thoughts on that?
#1 you could always just ignore the whole subject & mention absolutely nothing about it at all anywhere. Let the readers draw their own conclusions..

#2 No, just no. Pulling shit like that is irritating as it then means running around trying to find gifts to appease the grumpy ones. MAYBE amusing the first time it happens, rarely is once it becomes repetitive.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I was about to complain about how unhelpful the hints are, but now that I noticed that this is a first release I am actually very impressed by the amount of content in this game even if some of the animations are kinda stiff and choppy.
Can't wait to see what else they add in the future.

Reactions: luismdn60

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I was about to complain about how unhelpful the hints are, but now that I noticed that this is a first release I am actually very impressed by the amount of content in this game even if some of the animations are kinda stiff and choppy.
Can't wait to see what else they add in the future.
I don't think there is a single page in this thread without a comment on the unyhelpful hint system.
Dev has said he'll fix it for the next release.

• Haha
Reactions: NotEnoughHats
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes