hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I finally gave up on this, too many girls that I can obviously advance with but the hints are so unclear that I would need to just sit in every room and advance time in hopes of triggering an event.
Besides the events that are triggered from moving from one specific place to another specific place.
I tried everything I could with Phoebe but finally just deleted it all to stop wasting my time with it.

Reactions: BallerTime

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I finally gave up on this, too many girls that I can obviously advance with but the hints are so unclear that I would need to just sit in every room and advance time in hopes of triggering an event.
Besides the events that are triggered from moving from one specific place to another specific place.
I tried everything I could with Phoebe but finally just deleted it all to stop wasting my time with it.
Just wait until version 0.02 is out. ZinkoPoly said he was going to do a chart or somethin that shows where to find the girls along with a better hints system.

Reactions: csum

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Because the current events system is such a nightmare to navigate, .

(This wasn't quite as hard as it might seem; very little of this had to actually be done manually. Mostly I was just able to extract this info from the script.rpy file.)

Sorting/filtering by "chara" will show what events are possible for which characters, and likewise "loc" for locations. I've found chara to be the most useful, but sometimes I'll filter by minT and maxT to see what's possible for a given time in game. If you see "Action at Previous" for the "Previous Location", it usually means you'll need to sleep, swim, or something else at that location to pass time.

Generally speaking, if you see an event that has a minProg > 1 and a maxProg < 9999, those are usually story progression events for that character. If you *really* want to know what specific events are, you can always Ctrl-F for them in the script.rpy file yourself.

Note that the event chances mean that many character events aren't 100%, so you may need to exit/enter a room multiple times to get an event to trigger.

The sheet uses the standard names for characters, but if you've changed them, make your own copy of the spreadsheet and you can update whatever names you're using in the second sheet. Changing the CharName entry should update location names as well.

So, hope this is helpful for anyone else figuring out how to advance the character stories. It's made the game a good bit easier to enjoy for me, because there really is a lot of content for an initial release.

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
I've made progress with every character to date except Nicole. All that ever happens when I visit S'Mart is that I have a conversation with her and whoever else she's working with. Her stats so far are 56 / 0 / 51 / 1 / 0. Any useful hints?

I see that to further progress Faith, she needs to have Anger -10. I've got her at Anger +5. Is there any way to decrease her Anger stat or is that something for another release?

And how do I further progress Teresa after the first time?

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
For anyone who has created their own copy of the spreadsheet, I discovered that I had somehow gotten the values in the twochar and twoProg columns all mixed up. So you'll want to either make a new copy, or copy the twochar and twoProg columns from the master over to yours (after ensuring both are sorted by the same value, I suspect that may be how I caused the error).

Everything else looks to be correct though, those two columns seem to be the only ones affected.

Reactions: Ramagar

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I've made progress with every character to date except Nicole. All that ever happens when I visit S'Mart is that I have a conversation with her and whoever else she's working with. Her stats so far are 56 / 0 / 51 / 1 / 0. Any useful hints?

I see that to further progress Faith, she needs to have Anger -10. I've got her at Anger +5. Is there any way to decrease her Anger stat or is that something for another release?

And how do I further progress Teresa after the first time?
To progress Nicole, you just have to catch her at 6am when she's opening the shop up.

For Faithe, there's no way to reduce her anger other than through the console. However, the 2->3 event (8-11pm, public beach, 15% chance) has an Anger cap of 10, not -10, so you *should* be okay. Just don't side against her in the Lizza's event, as that gives her +10 anger. While the beach event is repeatable for more sex after the first time, it's the only thing affected by her anger, so it's "safe" to side against her at Lizza's after doing it at least once. (So long as you don't mind not being able to do the beach event again.)

As for Teresa, you can find her at your beach from 9-11pm on weeknights, you just have to have Summer at progress 2 first.

roguex98

Sep 14, 2016
I think i may have found a bug with Xelia - I've definitely f'ed her while she slept to wake her up in the middle of the night, but it's not showing that I've maxed her out.

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
To progress Nicole, you just have to catch her at 6am when she's opening the shop up.

For Faithe, there's no way to reduce her anger other than through the console. However, the 2->3 event (8-11pm, public beach, 15% chance) has an Anger cap of 10, not -10, so you *should* be okay. Just don't side against her in the Lizza's event, as that gives her +10 anger. While the beach event is repeatable for more sex after the first time, it's the only thing affected by her anger, so it's "safe" to side against her at Lizza's after doing it at least once. (So long as you don't mind not being able to do the beach event again.)

As for Teresa, you can find her at your beach from 9-11pm on weeknights, you just have to have Summer at progress 2 first.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think i may have found a bug with Xelia - I've definitely f'ed her while she slept to wake her up in the middle of the night, but it's not showing that I've maxed her out.
Absolutely a bug. I found what was going on and it will be fixed in the next version that releases in a few days. The fix will overwrite that the event ever happened, but I figure it's better to do that and fix saves than leave it a mess. My apologies on this one. Thank you for finding it, roguex98, very much appreciated!

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
While we're mentioning bugs: the lounge scene with Kately and Alexa doesn't increase Kately's "fucked" counter, making progressing with her a bit more difficult.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
While we're mentioning bugs: the lounge scene with Kately and Alexa doesn't increase Kately's "fucked" counter, making progressing with her a bit more difficult.
Oh wow! Good catch. This will be fixed in the next version.

By the way, I do like the spreadsheet you made based off the script.rpy file. Very interesting to see a "reverse engineered" version of a spreadsheet I have! I am hesitant to share mine due to it being a bit misleading (one example: Admin Progress 2 is a trick to have an event occur only after meeting all students rather than it having anything to do with the College Admin). I enjoyed seeing your work on this!

Tonight is the last night I'll be creating more content for v0.002. Tomorrow, I'll be doing the spell check and then getting all ready to post v0.002 sometime between Feb 1st and Feb 3rd. I'm excited to get it out to you guys!

Reactions: LokiSalmon

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
New version out! Thank you to everyone who gave me such great feedback and an especially big thank you to everyone for checking out my game. Hope you enjoy the updates I've done for v0.002.

Assuming no catastrophic bugs, I plan on releasing the next version in March.

Hopefully the improved UI and Progress Hints will help people get as much enjoyment as possible from the game. I am open to any and all critiques, comments and criticisms. Truly appreciate all feedback.

As an aside, since it's been brought up a couple times, I'm doing this as a fun hobby thing and am looking to make zero money whatsoever off of this. I'm not rich or anything, just comfortable enough with my 9 to 5 and I'd rather this be fun hobby than work to be bemoaned and dreaded. I have a ton of fun working on this game.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it! Cheers!

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the updated hint AND schedule system. It was a much needed addition and makes playing a much smoother experience.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
New version out! Thank you to everyone who gave me such great feedback and an especially big thank you to everyone for checking out my game. Hope you enjoy the updates I've done for v0.002.

Assuming no catastrophic bugs, I plan on releasing the next version in March.

Hopefully the improved UI and Progress Hints will help people get as much enjoyment as possible from the game. I am open to any and all critiques, comments and criticisms. Truly appreciate all feedback.

As an aside, since it's been brought up a couple times, I'm doing this as a fun hobby thing and am looking to make zero money whatsoever off of this. I'm not rich or anything, just comfortable enough with my 9 to 5 and I'd rather this be fun hobby than work to be bemoaned and dreaded. I have a ton of fun working on this game.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it! Cheers!
Thank you for the new update. Looked at the changelog and do have now a question: You wrote that the mentioning of the male birth control would not be mentioned anymore. Does it mean, that pregnancy is again a possibility you will add? I mean not as a endgame result or bad ending, but actual content? Or is the MC still on his MBC and nobody mentions anymore and future player won't now?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Currently there is no plan to add pregnancy into the game, only risky sex and the girls getting turned on by the idea of getting pregnant.

There now is only one line in the intro where the MC wonders whether the drugs have any effect on his fertility. That will be the one and only time that that is brought up. The game will leave the reasons as to why these girls are not getting pregnant up to the imagination of the player. So, no secret male birth control. Just no explanation for the lack of pregnancy.

There still is an undercurrent about the drugs that Head Maid is giving the main character, but these have taken on a completely 'performance enhancing' role without the male birth control aspect.

The reasons for lack of pregnancy in the game are technical, workload, and gameplay related.

Reactions: michael1984
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes