Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
It would be cool for some of the girls to pick up shifts at some of the businesses on the weekend and for some of the women from the businesses to be seen out and about. There definitely should be more added to lizzas alot of potential there.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
do most of the girls have huge boobs or will there be a pretty even amount of big to small im alright with large but im a bigger fan of med to small lol

Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
After playing for a while, boy are there sex and girls galore but I don't think I'll return for a couple months because hopefully by then the UI and QoL will be leagues better.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.2GB
Compressed size Q70: 748MB
Compressed size Q90: 1.78GB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

v0.002

Last edited:

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I was hoping the addition of hints would tell me how to get the last two mansion girls.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just finished my playthrough. The new hint/help system works very well and the fact, that you can see already in the overview which girls still have content and which are finished for this version is very much appreciated! Good job on working these things out. The categorization between classes etc. makes the list a bit better to look at. Still a ton of girls, without the new hint system definitly not managable for people with bad memory for names. Liked it so far, will be eagerly waiting for the next real content release. Good luck dev!

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Not a petty gripe at all!

You and others have mentioned the male birth control thing so I'm thinking of removing most of it.

There were two reasons for its inclusion in the first place:

1) To give an in-universe reason/logic as to why all these girls aren't getting pregnant
2) To set up future conflict when the girls who care about getting pregnant find out about it and get angry

An 'easy' solution to #1 would be to include pregnancy, but that's something I decided against for technical, workload, and gameplay reasons rather than preference reasons. So, since I'm not including pregnancy, I still want some sort of in house reason for there being no pregnancies.

For #2, it was an idea I had at the beginning of development that now doesn't seem all that great.

So, I'm thinking of eliminating the bulk of the mentions of male birth control and only having a very wishy-washy 'maybe MC is on it' in the intro and never mentioning it again. Might satisfy what I'm looking for in #1 without ruining the risky sex aspect to the game.

Any thoughts on that?
I like that plan and really appreciate your thoughts on this! I think even just the removal of the repeated reference to birth control makes the scenes so much better already, as its easier for the player to just imagine the risky aspect of the sex, making it more fun. I totally get not wanting to do pregnancy for all of the girls, that would get messy. The impregnation dialogue some of the girls have during sex is awesome though, I hope you keep writing scenes like those!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I know this has been asked before, but I did not see it answered. Or if it was, I missed it.

Where do I find the 2 mystery girl for the mansion?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Happy to see the improved hint system is helping make the game more fun.

Also, hope the new "green light" that you can click to force an event is useful, too!

Gofile link for Win is actually for Linux.
On my end this link leads to a folder with both the Linux and Windows versions, with Linux alphabetically on top. If this is wrong and doesn't work that way I can try and upload them separately.

I was hoping the addition of hints would tell me how to get the last two mansion girls.
I knew I forgot something! Wow, really wish I had put this in. Now it will have to wait until v0.003, where it will be in the hints for the Secretary's next progress.

The last two mansion girls are Clare the Activist and Liriannah the Friend.

Clare the Activist can be found in the Secretary's Bedroom from 7am to 6pm on a weekday. This can only happen if Stephany the Secretary is progress 3, and a week has passed in game.

Liriannah the Friend can be found in the Secretary's Bedroom, between 10am and 5pm on a weekday. This can only happen if Stephany the Secretary has been fucked 2+ times AND Head Maid has been ran into coming from Front of Mansion to Inside Mansion (outside the intro) AND a week plus a day has passed in game.

My apologies for those two being so hard to find.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This update was much better.
Knowing where to go with so many girls is more enjoyable instead of grindy.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Multigirl events LETS GOOOOOOO. kudos to the dev ZinkoPoly . legit superb effort, especially for such an early developement. many spaces of timeslots and events to create and grow. definitely looking forward for moar fun times. also. just a minor suggestion. to not overclock and add more characters. i know its a harem game and all but then having so many characters already. alot of time needs to be spent to flesh out most of the timeslots and events for all the girls. alot of devs fall into the trap of having too many girls and end up forsaking some of then to just 1 or 2 events etc. all in all. super impressed and happy over this game =)))))

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Huge, huge fan of what's here so far and what it could become. Not only is there a massive amount of really hot girls, they're all unique and the conversations with them both inside and outside of sex scenes are really hot. I am a huge fan of the girls asking to be/hoping to be knocked up, and that talk really pushes a lot of my buttons, along with the fact that the MC and the girls are really into creampies and filling them with his cum.

Hoping that as the game grows and the UI and sandbox develop, there might also eventually be some sort of corruption/lewdness system, where the girls start out a little more reserved and then as you interact with them, they get sluttier and sluttier. Those are always so satisfying.

But awesome job so far!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
We do need a better hinting system to find some of the girls

I can only find Stephany when swimming, for instance, and while the game TELLS you to fuck her anywhere and everywhere...she's never anywhere when I search her out

Otherwise I enjoyed this game and the decent number of scenes (h-scenes or otherwise!) you've added to this game in just two versions

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
, both with the new 382-407 events for v0.002, as well as a "few" other changes. I wanted to make the spreadsheet a little easier to use, and originally planned to just move some columns around and retitle them for ease of use.

...I may have gone slightly beyond what I intended. But hey, easier filtering! Also, I shouldn't have to do nearly as much work to update it in the future.

Regarding the moving of columns, Prior Event really needed to be next to Event. Prerequisites can take some work to figure out, especially when trying to get the Helena/Kately threesome in the pool. It's event0363, and it has 2 prerequisite events, the first of which requires L3 Alexa. Also, one of the v0.002 events is an Alexa pool scene that has 0363 as a prereq.

(A couple notes on the time filters: First, I really wanted to be able to filter by only updating one value instead of TimeMn and TimeMx separately, so I did a fair amount of learning in getting the conditional time slicers to work. Unfortunately, after I did all that work, I realized that other users can't edit the time value cell on the public copy. Whoops. So anyone that wants to use the existing time filter will have to make their own copy of the spreadsheet. All the other filters should work for anyone though, and if people really don't want to make a copy, they can always change the "Filter by Condition" on TimeMn to "Greater Than or Equal To" their time, and on TimeMx to "Less Than or Equal To" their time.

Second, Sheets doesn't seem to support real-time filtering based on a cell value. I worked around that as best I could, but users will have to manually refresh the filters to update them. Fortunately, that's as easy as clicking on the "funnel", then clicking "Okay". It's a little annoying, but it's easier than manually typing the new value into both filters each time.)

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
We do need a better hinting system to find some of the girls

I can only find Stephany when swimming, for instance, and while the game TELLS you to fuck her anywhere and everywhere...she's never anywhere when I search her out

Otherwise I enjoyed this game and the decent number of scenes (h-scenes or otherwise!) you've added to this game in just two versions
I felt that the update greatly improved what was there before. Its not perfect, but its very helpful. I was a bit lost with the prior update.

GTPern

May 24, 2022
This latest update added a ton of quality of life updates - it's turning into an incredibly solid game and I will 100% be following any and all updates.

Reactions: TwoSeven13
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes