T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Can't finish The Secretary's sister route because whenever I go to the pool, other girls' scenes keep repeating. Am I missing something?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Are the next updates going to be as substantial as release?
Updates are going to fluctuate depending on how much I get done and what I'm inspired to focus on. So, some will be very substantial, others will be small. The upcoming v0.003 is currently a content update rather than a UI update, so depending on what you're hoping for it could be considered substantial or not (for those looking for content, it'll be substantial, for those looking for UI upgrades, it'll be nothing).

Can't finish The Secretary's sister route because whenever I go to the pool, other girls' scenes keep repeating. Am I missing something?
For the Secretary's sister, going swimming at the pool requires a click on the Swim button to get the event going. Currently it's a 75% chance of happening for the 1st time if the hour is correct (noon to 4pm).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good start with a massive amount of content and while the genre is pretty common, the story and the setting are different since you are not a teacher, student, superpowered, horny brother or pervert father (yet ^^), just a rich bastard with a surreal big dick.
Its also well written with only a few typos and understandable grammar. Btw, dunno if its slang or anything, but my english teach told us "hot" has only one "t", just saying because its the most used word aside from "hi" and "fuck" in this game ^^

The only technical complain so far is the textbox since there is no way to configure it...white on bright backgrounds will always be hard to read, so i would prefer a shown textbox, hiding it is no problem and lets be honest, even the font is often in the way ;)
Found a bug...spy on sleeping xelia and right after the text says you are leaving you lay with her and fuck your wifey in the morning...guess there is at least one event/quest missing for that scene to play.
Erins name in the dorm overview (class 4) is out of the line.
Also a little logic-bug: With so many horny girls it would only be natural to run into many masturbation or girl-on-girl actions...given HOW horny most of them are i'm even surprised i never run into an orgy in the showers o_O
I dont know much about hetero sluts, but from my lesbian point of view almost all nymphos are clean shaved.

Aside from those little things there is only personal taste stuff to complain about, like the girls with appealing chests are rare gems. Ophelia has by far the best upper body, but her fat lowerbody ruins her perfect figure and kicks her not only from the first place, but out of the top 3 as well. Poor girl, written so insecure about her perfect tits and then she loses against alyce, tara and lilith (if her anal kink will be avoidable after the quested one, or my fanatic obsessive girlfriend samantha will replace her in the top 3) because of her fat ass.
And it looks like we need to start the next generation fast if we want to find virgins...

Okay i give up...i tried anything and maxed all girls levels except for one: Helena (in case i renamed her, the blue airbag from class 2)...the hints say i should get her to talk to me, but i cant...every time i see her i either auto-fuck her and sleep after or go and make her angry or she blows me or she just dont talks at all...i tried every time doing everything everywhere but it only trigged other girls events, but nothing for helena.

Funny, an update while i played and wrote my review along the way *play*

Yay, solved helena...the new hint was really helpful. Did you improve the chances for this event? Because i swam multiple days in a row including a weekend to find pool events but helena didnt show up in 001 and now i only needed to swim a few hours and bang, there she is.

Well, i was expecting shorter updates after that huge first release, but i wasnt prepared it would feel that short after playing the 001 before...looks like i need to get used to it ^^

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Updates are going to fluctuate depending on how much I get done and what I'm inspired to focus on. So, some will be very substantial, others will be small. The upcoming v0.003 is currently a content update rather than a UI update, so depending on what you're hoping for it could be considered substantial or not (for those looking for content, it'll be substantial, for those looking for UI upgrades, it'll be nothing).

For the Secretary's sister, going swimming at the pool requires a click on the Swim button to get the event going. Currently it's a 75% chance of happening for the 1st time if the hour is correct (noon to 4pm).

TY I'll try doing it later.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Any news for next update or a patreon/discord?
The next update will be coming in March, and I'm excited for it. Right now it's looking like it'll be sometime during the week of Mar 5th through Mar 11th but if I get things done to my liking earlier there is a possibility it could come out earlier in March.

So far I've done 3 repeatable sex scenes and 21 events (including duplicates), with a total of 21 girls being involved in at least one scene. I would love to get at least one scene for each girl, and that is my goal, but I might fall short by a dozen or so. I'm happy with the content I've created so far and I hope everyone will enjoy it as well.

I do not plan on creating a patreon because I'm looking to do this without making any money. This game is a fun fan project for me and I'd rather fans give their patreon dollars to all the great modders out there as well as all the great game developers. In a way, this game is my way of giving back to a community that has given me many, many hours of enjoyment.

Discord is something I have used but not extensively. Thus I have not set up a discord. I remember someone posting something about it in this thread but I'm not sure if that led to anything.

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
The next update will be coming in March, and I'm excited for it. Right now it's looking like it'll be sometime during the week of Mar 5th through Mar 11th but if I get things done to my liking earlier there is a possibility it could come out earlier in March.

So far I've done 3 repeatable sex scenes and 21 events (including duplicates), with a total of 21 girls being involved in at least one scene. I would love to get at least one scene for each girl, and that is my goal, but I might fall short by a dozen or so. I'm happy with the content I've created so far and I hope everyone will enjoy it as well.

I do not plan on creating a patreon because I'm looking to do this without making any money. This game is a fun fan project for me and I'd rather fans give their patreon dollars to all the great modders out there as well as all the great game developers. In a way, this game is my way of giving back to a community that has given me many, many hours of enjoyment.

Discord is something I have used but not extensively. Thus I have not set up a discord. I remember someone posting something about it in this thread but I'm not sure if that led to anything.
Love the game Zink thankyou and look forward to seeing more, cheers!

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Just finished my playthrough. The new hint/help system works very well and the fact, that you can see already in the overview which girls still have content and which are finished for this version is very much appreciated! Good job on working these things out. The categorization between classes etc. makes the list a bit better to look at. Still a ton of girls, without the new hint system definitly not managable for people with bad memory for names. Liked it so far, will be eagerly waiting for the next real content release. Good luck dev!
The hint system is not complete yet.
Example maid: This is indicated early on that there would be no further content, but you can still meet her in her bed at night and in the shower early in the morning.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Example maid: This is indicated early on that there would be no further content, but you can still meet her in her bed at night and in the shower early in the morning.
Well, that are repeatable scenes, nothing new.

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Well, that are repeatable scenes, nothing new.
No, 'Max. Progress' is displayed even if these scenes have not yet been played.
The same is with Padma.
'Max. Progress' is displayed, but you can visit her at night and there will be a new scene.

Cshackleford

Jul 13, 2021
No, 'Max. Progress' is displayed even if these scenes have not yet been played.
The same is with Padma.
'Max. Progress' is displayed, but you can visit her at night and there will be a new scene.
Yes but progress is for a questline it builds, padma has mostly repeatable scenes you can access them without requirements

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The Progress Hint system currently only shows the hints for Progress events, and not any extra events. Some of those extra events include repeatable sex scenes. This is an area of the game that I'm open to improve upon.

Hi compañero saludos desde Perú
Estoy esperando con muchas ansias la actualización que venga y lo boy a disfrutar como no te lo imaginas ✊
Buenos! Solamente puedo hablar un poquito de espanol jaja a veces yo estaba pensando de una traducción por Polyturnon pero no tengo la abilidad a hacerlo. Espero que mi juego es muy divertido por todo! Gracias!

fabioevil12

Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if you have already thought about it or not, but in some future update it would be great to add a couple more characters and some more locations (I know it's a lot to ask). As locations that I would add (it's my opinion) since we are on an island a lighthouse and a pier, other locations more like a clinic, a small police station, a farm, a small forest, some jungle and a waterfall (Surely you can think of other locations). As characters I would add a caretaker for the lighthouse, a fisherman, a doctor, a nurse and maybe also a researcher, without forgetting a police officer, a barn or a ranch and as there is a jungle forest you have to forget about a forest ranger (I'm sure you can think of other characters). And I want to clarify that nothing that this is just my opinion and thank you if you came to read this message.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Oh wow! Lots of great ideas, there, fabioevil12. Lots to consider!

I'm still debating how many more girls to add to the game. It could be zero more (to focus on what I have done) or it could be 1 more, which would be the missing Nurse with her office.

At maximum I'd want 99 girls + MC. I'm not sure if expanding the roster is the right move or not. I will definitely not bring the total to above 99 as the interaction matrix becomes untenable and if I did increase the roster of girls I would be doing it piecemeal to ensure that each addition was of high quality and high hottness.

Many of the locations you have are ones I haven't even thought of, and I like the potential scenarios they can bring to the game. Others like the police I've made (poor) character models for but did not incorporate them into my game. I like your idea of a lighthouse the most. Thank you for sharing. Truly a wealth of ideas you gave!

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes