Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I think that the number of girls is really amazing as it is, and the fact that they're all unique and hot is just jaw dropping. What you've accomplished is terrific, and if I had the knowhow to make it happen, its a lot like what I'd have tried to do myself.

If anything, I think that a hospital or medical centre with doctors and nurses would be the way to go for a signifigant expansion. And the perhaps eventually build on the (super hot) idea of the girls begging to be knocked up, have the MC be able to choose reversing his birth control, and try to get them pregnant.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Glad you like the collection of girls in the game so far! Although I had only considered doing a single nurse/doctor you now have me thinking of a little collection of nurses and it sounds hott. Not sure which way I'll go, now! Thanks!

Reactions: Logan1377

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Another option would be not to introduce any more girls and to deepen the existing characters.
There are already more than enough.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Another thing that would help is the girls that you havent met yet, pretty much talking about the final 2 mansion girls (claire? and another I have not seen yet), is show a hint... It just shows a ? and offers no hint how to find them and when. My 1st play through I found claire but didn't pay attention to when or where I stumbled onto her and haven't found her during my 2nd play through at all.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Another thing that would help is the girls that you havent met yet, pretty much talking about the final 2 mansion girls (claire? and another I have not seen yet), is show a hint... It just shows a ? and offers no hint how to find them and when. My 1st play through I found claire but didn't pay attention to when or where I stumbled onto her and haven't found her during my 2nd play through at all.
You meet the other two mansion girls in the secretary's room. The first is shortly after you finish the secretary's path. The second is about a week after you finish the secretary's path.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You meet the other two mansion girls in the secretary's room. The first is shortly after you finish the secretary's path. The second is about a week after you finish the secretary's path.
Ofcourse it would be the ONE room I didn't enter much.....
Thanks lol

Reactions: Ramagar
Jan 14, 2023
I'm still debating how many more girls to add to the game. It could be zero more (to focus on what I have done) or it could be 1 more, which would be the missing Nurse with her office.
A 2 cent suggestion: you're much better off pacing the already voluminous number of girls better as your next stage than adding even more. At the moment there's simply no breathing room for the player to get used to your roster without information overload (esp. since all of them instantly have scenes).

Take a look at My New Neighbours ( https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-neighbors-v1-20-rmaximus.55977/ ): it has a large cast, but the dev introduces the cast in stages, both by content locking (e.g. cannot access them until you've unlocked prior cast members) and by story introductions (e.g. some only appear when you've reached points in the story). I've used this game as an example as it has a very similar pattern / design to yours (large cast, no complex unlock mechanics, no choices, limited / short stories for each cast member).

Oh, and I've also used it so you can reference the girl selection screen. It's very simple (and a bit buggy, but hey), but it illustrates your major issue at the moment: text lists. That really should be a priority.

I mean, sure, do the opposite and smash out another 40+ cast members, but do be aware of the future costs / what you're going to have to retro-fit once you decide to start polishing your game (0.8+ etc). Retro-fitting is always both a huge drain on time resources and sucks to do, especially in terms of motivation. Best tip is to avoid it by good planning before you have to do it (as you can witness by the sheer amount of games that hit a "re-code" or "reboot" or "redoing chapters 1-2" and then crash and burn).

~

But... given your start, you might just be that One-in-ten-thousand... - and I mean that a serious compliment, not a sarcastic / cynical jibe.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
A 2 cent suggestion: you're much better off pacing the already voluminous number of girls better as your next stage than adding even more. At the moment there's simply no breathing room for the player to get used to your roster without information overload (esp. since all of them instantly have scenes).

Take a look at My New Neighbours ( https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-neighbors-v1-20-rmaximus.55977/ ): it has a large cast, but the dev introduces the cast in stages, both by content locking (e.g. cannot access them until you've unlocked prior cast members) and by story introductions (e.g. some only appear when you've reached points in the story). I've used this game as an example as it has a very similar pattern / design to yours (large cast, no complex unlock mechanics, no choices, limited / short stories for each cast member).

Oh, and I've also used it so you can reference the girl selection screen. It's very simple (and a bit buggy, but hey), but it illustrates your major issue at the moment: text lists. That really should be a priority.

I mean, sure, do the opposite and smash out another 40+ cast members, but do be aware of the future costs / what you're going to have to retro-fit once you decide to start polishing your game (0.8+ etc). Retro-fitting is always both a huge drain on time resources and sucks to do, especially in terms of motivation. Best tip is to avoid it by good planning before you have to do it (as you can witness by the sheer amount of games that hit a "re-code" or "reboot" or "redoing chapters 1-2" and then crash and burn).

~

But... given your start, you might just be that One-in-ten-thousand... - and I mean that a serious compliment, not a sarcastic / cynical jibe.
That's a good comparrison, and a game that I enjoy as well. I don't know the technical side, but that poor dev has had the file size of the game unfortunately spiral out of control. Thankfully this game seems to be in a much better spot in regards to that. I'm really liking the character screen with this project as well. Highly useful.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What do I have to do to unlock the scene in the bathhouse?
There are a couple public baths scenes but I assume you mean the foursome.

To trigger that scene, you have to go to the Public Baths between 5pm and 6pm and have met the following conditions:
- Progress 3 for Kately (Pink hair busty, Class One)
- Had sex at the beach twice with Serafina (Blue hair surf girl, Class Four)
- 1+ Love, 1+ Slutty, Progress 2, and Fucked twice with Yulie (S'Mart green hair)

Hope that helps!

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018

To trigger that scene, you have to go to the Public Baths between 5pm and 6pm and have met the following conditions:
- 1+ Love, 1+ Slutty, Progress 2, and Fucked twice with Yulie (S'Mart green hair)

Hope that helps!
Yes, it was.
Thank you very much.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020

Hope that helps!
There is a public bath scene? Now I gotta start playing from the beginning again hahaha. Thanks!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
For the next update (v0.003) it's looking like I'll need a couple more days to add stuff before release. Thus, I'm looking at Friday or Saturday of this week (March 10th or 11th) as the expected release date. I will fall well short of my goal of doing an event for every character but at least the content I've created so far is content that I'm happy with which is really what is important anyway. Can't wait to get it out to you all! Fun to see people enjoying my game. Thanks!

Jan 14, 2023
For the next update (v0.003) it's looking like I'll need a couple more days to add stuff before release. Thus, I'm looking at Friday or Saturday of this week (March 10th or 11th) as the expected release date. I will fall well short of my goal of doing an event for every character but at least the content I've created so far is content that I'm happy with which is really what is important anyway. Can't wait to get it out to you all! Fun to see people enjoying my game. Thanks!
If there is anything you should learn: you've already banked about 6 months of no-updates / goodwill. Literally no-one is going to critique your work ethic for at least that amount of time. So, chill and have fun (let the imagination go).

"An event for every character" is more than 1/day, which is an insane work-rate.

My advice (as the boring old Auntie) is to focus on code / GUI stuff (ZZZZZzzz... but important now, less work later!)

~

More importantly: apply for a "DEV tag" to the F95zone staff so you can formally moderate your own threads (and get rid of Auntie), and if you want to take tips / Patreon etc, you can link it in the 1st post. There are plenty of decent avenues for tips ("buy me a coffee") outside of the formal Patreon route if you'd prefer it. Or, put bluntly: allow me to give you $xxx for being a sweetie, somehow, using the method of your choice.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
If there is anything you should learn: you've already banked about 6 months of no-updates / goodwill. Literally no-one is going to critique your work ethic for at least that amount of time. So, chill and have fun (let the imagination go).

"An event for every character" is more than 1/day, which is an insane work-rate.

My advice (as the boring old Auntie) is to focus on code / GUI stuff (ZZZZZzzz... but important now, less work later!)

~

More importantly: apply for a "DEV tag" to the F95zone staff so you can formally moderate your own threads (and get rid of Auntie), and if you want to take tips / Patreon etc, you can link it in the 1st post. There are plenty of decent avenues for tips ("buy me a coffee") outside of the formal Patreon route if you'd prefer it. Or, put bluntly: allow me to give you $xxx for being a sweetie, somehow, using the method of your choice.
I agree on all counts. You've created an awesome start with a huge amount of content already. Plus you're here interacting with everyone else and being really cool about it all the time. No one in their right mind could complain!

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020

If you think you need more time, then by all means go for it. We just waiting and that's not too much of a wait. As long as you're having fun making it, that's really all that matters right now.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

I submitted a ticket to get the Dev Tag per your advice, Cat-in-the-hat. Thank you for your advice, truly appreciate it.

Right now it's looking like I'll have the v0.003 version of the game out late Friday, as I'll be finishing up the last renders tonight, the last coding Wednesday, and the rest of the pre-release stuff on Thursday.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes