titfuckerdu34

Mar 14, 2023
there is a lot of vanilla, is it possible to include more blowjobs, titjobs, facials, anal and so on ? there is something like 10 000 girls but only for pussy... it's frustrating :'(

Reactions: Truc00

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
there is a lot of vanilla, is it possible to include more blowjobs, titjobs, facials, anal and so on ? there is something like 10 000 girls but only for pussy... it's frustrating :'(
I definitely need to add more of all of the above!

Content in this game is always going to be dominated by pussy sex, but there will definitely need to be more blowjobs (of which there are more than the rest but not enough), more titjobs (currently only 3 in the game), more facials (I think only 1?), and anal (only 1 scene so far). That's not including other acts such as eating girls out and whatnot.

Blowjobs are not animated (conscious decision on my part) so there are a number of them that don't stand out. I will be adding more, for sure.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Great game ! (y)
One of the few sandboxes I can bear
(although I didn't finish the update yet because no more juice if you get what I mean :ROFLMAO:).

Quick question : is [impregnation]/[pregnancy] planned?
(I really hope so)

Benzyn

May 13, 2020
Oh Gawd I want to Fck Jennifer on her seat in front of her sister and I dont care what she think about it

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

GTPern

May 24, 2022
I definitely need to add more of all of the above!

Content in this game is always going to be dominated by pussy sex, but there will definitely need to be more blowjobs (of which there are more than the rest but not enough), more titjobs (currently only 3 in the game), more facials (I think only 1?), and anal (only 1 scene so far). That's not including other acts such as eating girls out and whatnot.
Honestly, keep doing what you love. This game is actually one of the most enjoyable in the Harem genre and if pussy sex is your passion, keep at it - because it's working.

Glad to see that you're also open to additional acts, and based on the replies in this thread I think you're growing a nice fanbase.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
When do we get to see the first pregnancies? I mean, some of the girls have been bred more than 5 times.

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
What are the stats that Stephany needs to bring her to your room at night? There's a lot of - and + which makes it a bit confusing, especially since in my save she's in the 60+ in love and slutty and I can only meet in her room.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Pregnancy is not planned for this game for technical, gameplay, and workload reasons, rather than for preference reasons. The game will feature risky sex but won't go the full way to impregnation.

Wasn't MC given some thing to make him sterile?
This was in the original v0.001 release but has since been removed. It's up to the player's imagination as to why all the girls aren't getting pregnant.

is this a fuck-fest or is there a decent story going on?? inquiring minds want to know
It's a fuck-fest. I have a story going on around the characters but even that is geared toward being even more a fuck-fest.

What are the stats that Stephany needs to bring her to your room at night? There's a lot of - and + which makes it a bit confusing, especially since in my save she's in the 60+ in love and slutty and I can only meet in her room.
To have Stephany (Secretary's Sister) wake you up with sex, you need to sleep in the bed in the Master Bedroom and have the following conditions met:

- Middle of the night's 4 hours or more sleep is between 2am and 4am (so, for example, an 8 hour sleep would need to be started between 10pm and midnight)
- 4th Day or later in game when going to sleep
- Progress 2
- 1 or more Love
- 30 or less Anger
- -20 or more Slutty
- Have had sex with her at least once

Hope that helps and hope that's what you're asking for! If you were asking about something and I misunderstood please let me know and I'll try and be more helpful.

Thanks!

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
I feel like this game has a ton of potential, but I'd really like to see the amount of tags greatly expanded. It seems odd that a bunch of total sluts like those in this scenario wouldn't be at least up for some anal or role-play or what have you.

Good work thus far, though, dev!

JJ

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the quick answer to my question, but if there are no pregnancies, then there is no use for me to carry on bonking the girls. Why? Well I might as well be a sterile old git, pity you dropped the pregnancy option. Another disappointment

Reactions: BigDaddy2

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I understand that there are technical hurdles involved, but I also hope that pregnancies eventually get added as well. The sex talk in the game, with so many of them begging to get knocked up, is some of the best I've ever seen!

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
I understand that there are technical hurdles involved, but I also hope that pregnancies eventually get added as well. The sex talk in the game, with so many of them begging to get knocked up, is some of the best I've ever seen!
Agreed, I know that adding it would add a TON of work (having a crazy "roster" of 68 girls to the game!) but as it stands now it feels kinda pointless, its more of following a checklist on who to fuck next and won't lead to anything more than that (TL;DR it lacks purpose...and to ME, pregnancies would help fix)

clyci

Jun 3, 2021
nice game but i can't select/enter any dormroom, not even at moment the hints say she is there. anyone know how to deal with this???

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes