Eisul

Feb 24, 2021
Thank you everyone for the kind words!

I submitted a ticket to get the Dev Tag per your advice, Cat-in-the-hat. Thank you for your advice, truly appreciate it.

Right now it's looking like I'll have the v0.003 version of the game out late Friday, as I'll be finishing up the last renders tonight, the last coding Wednesday, and the rest of the pre-release stuff on Thursday.
Super excited. Do you have any socials with news like a discord?

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Super excited. Do you have any socials with news like a discord?
I do not. The one and only place I'll be posting any news is right here in this thread. I know a couple of people in this thread having mentioned Discord but I don't know if anything became of that.

Thanks!

Reactions: Logan1377

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I do not. The one and only place I'll be posting any news is right here in this thread. I know a couple of people in this thread having mentioned Discord but I don't know if anything became of that.

Thanks!
I strongly support your decision. Don't give in to the (well earned) fanbase. So many devs waste time with fanboy communications - possibly in hopes of higher revenue - instead of focusing on the game itself. And that's what really matters.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
v0.003 is now out!

Hope everyone enjoys the update. I was only able to get to half of the girls rather than all of them, but I'm very happy with what I've done here.

Please note that there is a ton of duplication this time around in the event count but considering how many multi-girl events there are, I'm okay with it.

Have fun and enjoy!

Mar 11, 2018
Really enjoying the update so far! However, I have a problem progressing with Angelina. I am currently at the part where I have to go to the 10 am meeting in the secretary room and ask about a location I think. However, it won't progress, with the same scene showing repeatedly and nothing about progressing with Angelina.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Really enjoying the update so far! However, I have a problem progressing with Angelina. I am currently at the part where I have to go to the 10 am meeting in the secretary room and ask about a location I think. However, it won't progress, with the same scene showing repeatedly and nothing about progressing with Angelina.
This is an error.

I thought I was going to get around to doing that scene but I did not. Angelina should be showing Max Progress.

My apologies for the time wasted trying to get an event to proc that doesn't exist.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Polyturnon [0.003] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.23 GB/ 787 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Hi ZinkoPoly,

I would like to translate your game into German and I have a question:

I often find in the game the phrase "cumming on your dick".

English is not my first language, but it doesn't make sense to me.

What did you mean by that?

Greetings from Germany

Reactions: ZinkoPoly

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Hi ZinkoPoly,

Greetings from Germany
That's when someone climaxes when the phallus is still inside of their bodily (be it anal or vaginal) orifice.
The "on" suggests it may happen whist the person is being saddled (or, informally, ridden).

I hope that helps <3

Reactions: Zoffifee

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hi ZinkoPoly,

Greetings from Germany
That's great to hear!

bitsybobs3 has it fully correct. "Cumming on your dick" is when a person orgasms while a penis is inside their vagina or anus.

I'd be happy to help with any other questions you have since there is a lot of slang in the game that translators may not understand. I have a German-English dictionary on my shelf plus the internet and could help through any problematic phrases.

Thanks!

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
That's great to hear!

bitsybobs3 has it fully correct. "Cumming on your dick" is when a person orgasms while a penis is inside their vagina or anus.

I'd be happy to help with any other questions you have since there is a lot of slang in the game that translators may not understand. I have a German-English dictionary on my shelf plus the internet and could help through any problematic phrases.

Thanks!
Thank you.

I have another question:

With version 0.3, was only new stuff added, or did something change in the previous content as well?

Thanks!

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for the new 0.3 update! There seems to be a bug with Angelina at Progress=3 after you talk to her it says in the Progress hint: "Talk to your secretary and maid at the weekday 10am meeting in the Secretary's Bedroom off the East Wing Hall".
But when you join that meeting there is no trigger regarding Angelina, the meeting is just over quickly and the same Progress hint remains.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for the new 0.3 update! There seems to be a bug with Angelina at Progress=3 after you talk to her it says in the Progress hint: "Talk to your secretary and maid at the weekday 10am meeting in the Secretary's Bedroom off the East Wing Hall".
But when you join that meeting there is no trigger regarding Angelina, the meeting is just over quickly and the same Progress hint remains.
Yes, this is the same bug that Hales_the_comet found. I will have this corrected on the next version. My apologies.

Thank you.

I have another question:

With version 0.3, was only new stuff added, or did something change in the previous content as well?

Thanks!
Some minor things did change in the previous content as well. Hopefully this doesn't cause you a lot of work!

Shred_Smiler

Oct 1, 2021
Can somebody help where I can the Make Out Session with the long haired girl from the Gym stuff? I cant visit her at home cause I dont know her well enough

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can somebody help where I can the Make Out Session with the long haired girl from the Gym stuff? I cant visit her at home cause I dont know her well enough
The Gym Owner Reina currently does not have the makeout session in the game. This will be added in a future update.

Can you tell me where you made changes?
Sorry, I don't have that information readily available. I would have to compare old code to new code line by line to see what I changed. If you would like, going forward I can notate what events have had a change and put that in a spoiler when I mention there's a new update. It would require that I keep track as I go, which I did not do during the development so far.

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
The Gym Owner Reina currently does not have the makeout session in the game. This will be added in a future update.

Sorry, I don't have that information readily available. I would have to compare old code to new code line by line to see what I changed. If you would like, going forward I can notate what events have had a change and put that in a spoiler when I mention there's a new update. It would require that I keep track as I go, which I did not do during the development so far.
No problem, I'll find the changes already. :)

Reactions: ZinkoPoly
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes