Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
nice game but i can't select/enter any dormroom, not even at moment the hints say she is there. anyone know how to deal with this???
Basically just follow the hints and for most of the girls, only check the dorms during the hours that it recommends. Some don't have any content there yet and there's just the placeholder.

Aug 2, 2017
There definitely needs to be more group scenes and outright orgies. The shower scenes are hot, but I'm disappointed that there hasn't been a crazy orgy with a whole class yet.

Reactions: snake7662

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello all, i have troubles to sleep with the redhead girl in the Cafe then allways if i visit her at this time i will this pink heard girl fuck me, now i have by the redhead girl anger 36 and i must sleep with her on her own place, pls help me.

sry i have sometimes changed the names for the girls.

Last edited:

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello all, i have troubles to sleep with the redhead girl in the Cafe then allways if i visit her at this time i will this pink heard girl fuck me, now i have by the redhead girl anger 36 and i must sleep with her on her own place, pls help me.

sry i have sometimes changed the names for the girls.
Currently there are no ways in game to reduce the Sariah's (LeCafe redhead) anger. However, none of her events are prevented from high Anger. In the future there will be events to reduce her anger.

To visit her at her place, the location is off of Homely Way in the Homes button, under Store Owners with Guiliana (Black hair LeCafe owner). The first event happens between 7pm and midnight (there's a bug that's also allowing 5pm and 6pm but this will be fixed in v0.004).

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Logan1377

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks i try it out. :)

edit: It worked thanks, to avoid this problem you should have somehow specified that you should go to the lady's house (LeCafe Owner) and not to the cafe I think this description is a bit irritating because these 3 girls don't have their own house. Would it be possible to fix this?

edit 2: And maybe I have another idea to solve the problem and also to punish this one young girl so that she doesn't always behave like this in the future and that she also fits into the lecafe, they also made this the main character for the other girl as the only one who wanted to fuck. they were then also punished so that there would be no more arguments in the class. But you probably had it planned.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Personally I prefer not to know these things:

View attachment 2483708

View attachment 2483709

Certainly my interest in Alyce has waned a lot, if not entirely.
I personally love knowing stuff like this. Games where every girl is virginal are strange and sterile to me. I think its really hot to know about other people's sex lives, and just be open and free with it. Real life is generally so stuffy and taboo with things like these, and I love for games to be a fantasy.

Reactions: doogle2

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I personally love knowing stuff like this. Games where every girl is virginal are strange and sterile to me. I think its really hot to know about other people's sex lives, and just be open and free with it. Real life is generally so stuffy and taboo with things like these, and I love for games to be a fantasy.
The truth is that I prefer not to know anything about their past sexual life. I know that they have had it and it may be very active, but I prefer that they not tell details. Quite simply, the fact that a girl tells how she fucked another guy is not something that turns me on, quite the contrary.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
The truth is that I prefer not to know anything about their past sexual life. I know that they have had it and it may be very active, but I prefer that they not tell details. Quite simply, the fact that a girl tells how she fucked another guy is not something that turns me on, quite the contrary.
Perhaps in the future, games could add an on/off switch for things like that. We all have our own preferences, and its often hard to understand where someone else is coming from when their feelings are so very different from your own.

Many posters on the site seem to want to dictate a blanket policy that all sex partners in every game are either virginal or never speak of their past life, and for me that's really unfair to the rest of us.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Perhaps in the future, games could add an on/off switch for things like that. We all have our own preferences, and its often hard to understand where someone else is coming from when their feelings are so very different from your own.

Many posters on the site seem to want to dictate a blanket policy that all sex partners in every game are either virginal or never speak of their past life, and for me that's really unfair to the rest of us.
Possibly that would be a good solution. Personally I don't care about their sexual past, I just have no interest in knowing about it. An option where the player can decide whether to know it from the LI or not would really be the best for everyone (the past remains the same, and whoever wants to know it can, and those of us who prefer not to know anything, we can choose that option)

But in the same way I don't like that the MC tells the LIs about his sexual experiences (although this doesn't usually happen in games)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
But in the same way I don't like that the MC tells the LIs about his sexual experiences (although this doesn't usually happen in games)
I'm very much on the opposite end of things, but that's likely in part due to the fact that I don't seek out or desire games where the other characters are "love interests", but rather "sex partners", and for me at least, that's an important difference. I'm not looking for deep, permanent relationships. My ideal game has the MC working to become the ultimate stud, who can woo and seduce a large number of partners, and for the challenge to be to improve him to the point where they all lust after his body and sex skills, because he can please them like no one else and they know it.

And for this game, I absolutely love those aspects that we've seen so far, where he'll just walk into the shower where he and everyone else is nude, confidently show off his body and his cock, and try to seduce the girls right in front of one another. No secrets, no hiding his interest about one girl from the others, just be the alpha. Respect the women, always make it their choice, but earn it and then roll with it. And it doesn't matter if they've been with guys who were good before, because my MC can satisfy them in ways no one else has, and he knows it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm very much on the opposite end of things, but that's likely in part due to the fact that I don't seek out or desire games where the other characters are "love interests", but rather "sex partners", and for me at least, that's an important difference. I'm not looking for deep, permanent relationships. My ideal game has the MC working to become the ultimate stud, who can woo and seduce a large number of partners, and for the challenge to be to improve him to the point where they all lust after his body and sex skills, because he can please them like no one else and they know it.

And for this game, I absolutely love those aspects that we've seen so far, where he'll just walk into the shower where he and everyone else is nude, confidently show off his body and his cock, and try to seduce the girls right in front of one another. No secrets, no hiding his interest about one girl from the others, just be the alpha. Respect the women, always make it their choice, but earn it and then roll with it. And it doesn't matter if they've been with guys who were good before, because my MC can satisfy them in ways no one else has, and he knows it.
What I don't like is that the MC talks about how sex has been with this or that girl: I don't like that girls talk about their past sexual life, nor do I like that the MC does the same (in this second case mainly because I prefer to see the scenes of the MC having sex and not to talk about it without having seen it).

Actually what attracts me to the game is the exhibitionism. So I like to have sex scenes in front of other LIs and in public places.

Personally, the MC of this game seems like a good protagonist to me: He is clear about what he wants, he is sure of himself, but this doesn't prevent him from respecting the LIs and their decisions.

GTPern

May 24, 2022

Honestly, couldn't have written it better myself. Fully agree on this view - and I think that's why this game has such a strong draw. The MC in this game is a good dude, with a lot of differing archetypes of ladies that he understands their wants on a intuitive level.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there android version?
I have not done an android version. Someone had done a port of v0.001 but I've not seen anything since.

I suppose I should look into doing an android release. From what I've seen the automated conversion tools can be destructive to the source files so I have to be extra careful doing the conversion. The danger to the source files is half the reason why I haven't done it, the other half reason being the addition of another 2GB upload to three mirrors every time. It may not seem like much but right now it takes 3-4 hours to upload the Windows and Linux versions right at the time I'm most excited to share the new version of the game! I assume an additional upload for each mirror would push that timeframe to 5-6 hours which would then delay each future release by a day. Currently I tend to upload and post the same night but with the increase in upload time I'd have to split that into two distinct days.

If someone is an expert at this and I'm overthinking I'd be happy to hear opinions on how easy an Android port can be.

To note, I'm using webm VP9 video files which I've heard is a stumbling block to the process.

TL/DR; It's hard but I should probably do it LOL

Reactions: MikeLP

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
On a more productive note, I'd like to give a status update on v0.004.

Currently, I'm aiming to release v0.004 sometime between April 13th and April 16th.

v0.004 will be a small update that updates various things about the game. I'm purposefully going "slow and easy" on this update so that the next update can be one in which I really focus and go full bore on events.

So far, I've done 6 events including 2 repeatable sex scenes. I've also added a method to change the girls names as well as a slider for dialogue box opacity, which I know is a feature that has been requested by many. I intend for the update to be light on content and to be an intermediary between the Half the Girls update in v0.003 and the future, event-filled update for v0.005 in May.

I also have fixed a fair number of bugs, for which you have my deepest apologies.

Hope everyone can enjoy the game, and I look forward to putting v0.004 out there for you all.

Thanks!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
That's awesome to hear! Honestly, the game runs far more smoothly and there aren't nearly as many bugs as other early releases. Especially ones with the scale of content that yours has. Everything is responsive to the click, and I don't think I've ever had it crash on me.

Reactions: ZinkoPoly
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes