Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
Do you think u could do update patches instead of having to redownload the game all the time? Nonetheless i really love ur game!

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I missed that 0.003 came out, whoops.

Anyhow, is updated with the new events now. I also cleaned up the Locations table (now, with the official room names!), and added the destinations from each location. Those aren't used in the Events table, but it might be interesting for some.

Same as before, make your own copy if you want to use the time filtering, though you can use the public copy if you just want to do basic filtering.

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
v0.004 is now out!

It's a small update with less content, but I'm happy with what is in it. The opacity sliders and the ability to rename characters are both things that have been requested that I think some people won't need and others will find very helpful.

Hopefully you enjoy the update!

To note, I plan on the next update being much larger. v0.005 is currently planned to release end of May.

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always appreciate any and all feedback. Truly hope you can enjoy the game experience.

Thanks for taking a look at my game!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
For now, to avoid huge uploads and downloads, I have provided an Angelina Patch for download in the first post that can be put into the game directory of the Windows version to fix this. As it is now fixed in the code for real, it won't be an issue going forward.

All the patch does is show Angelina as having no more content once Progress 3 is reached.

My apologies for this.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Polyturnon-0.004
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zoffifee

Feb 3, 2018
v0.004 is now out!

It's a small update with less content, but I'm happy with what is in it. The opacity sliders and the ability to rename characters are both things that have been requested that I think some people won't need and others will find very helpful.

Hopefully you enjoy the update!

To note, I plan on the next update being much larger. v0.005 is currently planned to release end of May.

For those doing any modding or translation, here are the places where old code was changed:

I always appreciate any and all feedback. Truly hope you can enjoy the game experience.

Thanks for taking a look at my game!
Very helpful, thank you!

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
How do you increase Dorothy's love?
If Dorothy (Sensitive pussy, Class Four) already has 1+ Love, 1+ Slutty, and 50 or less Anger, then you can join her in the Public Baths 8am daily and that can increase her love.

Otherwise, if her stats are too low for that, her Love will increase when Class Four goes out of control. This has a 15% chance of happening from 9am to noon on weekdays in Class Four.

In the future I hope to have more events fleshed out that will also increase her Love regardless of her stats.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can u add replay gallery?
A replay gallery is something I've added to my list of things that would improve the game, but I'm not sure when/if I will implement. It's a ton of work, both upfront with every current event and down the line with future events. Also, personally, I'm a poor judge of what makes a good gallery as I generally don't use them in the games I've played. The combination of it being a ton of work and it being something I'm not savvy on makes it something I'm not looking to implement right away.

So, I have it down on the list "to do" but I'm not able to make any promises as far as when/if it will happen.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I do like love this game.
But I wish there was a better way to chase down and fuck over 40-50 bitches without grinding everything aside from their cunts. Just sayin...

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes