Jan 14, 2023
Can we get an android update please?
Please cut new single-crew developers a lot of slack, esp. on niche stuff like android ports. They may or may not even have access to the tools required / knowledge base to do so, esp on a first game build experience. Garnering a reputation as well as impetous / "buzz" is far more important than slogging through a port process, esp. since the turnover for his (?) 0.2 release has been impressively short.

Or... learn to do it yourself & post them, as is quite common on these forums. Heck, there are probably people on these forums who would help this new dev out majorly by doing so and/or giving him DMs with guidance.

~

Checking out 0.2, seeing if (s/z)he's knuckled-down to the code level UI stuff yet, which is gonna hurt, but will be worth it in about 6-12 months time.

Last edited:

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hope you will help me cause i did play the V0-001 and it was SO GOOD!!!
As a workaround, are you able to press F1 once the splashscreen appears and then load the game that way? I'm not able to replicate your error so I hope that helps!

LokiLauffyson

Mar 16, 2019
I seem to be having an issue with Faithe, specifically when the game tells me to find her on the Public Beach between 8pm and 11pm but no matter what day it is when the green button lights up its only a repeat of Teresa's event

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I seem to be having an issue with Faithe, specifically when the game tells me to find her on the Public Beach between 8pm and 11pm but no matter what day it is when the green button lights up its only a repeat of Teresa's event
Teresa's event is occurring on the Private Beach by the Mansion. Faithe's event occurs on the Public Beach by Downtown. Hope that helps!

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I will look into this. I have no idea what is causing this. I assume it's happening when you click the "Yes, I understand" on the splash screen at the start?
No i just see the main screen and then error.

I opened the game with admin right and so far the problem is solved

ZinkoPoly

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
any plan for "maledom" or even "bdsm" content? :unsure:
No current plans. Who knows if a storyline leads down that route but at the moment there's nothing in that regard except by the broadest of definitions (ex: there's a single spanking scene and some of the women are submissive, but not enough to count as maledom or bdsm)

Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
No current plans. Who knows if a storyline leads down that route but at the moment there's nothing in that regard except by the broadest of definitions (ex: there's a single spanking scene and some of the women are submissive, but not enough to count as maledom or bdsm)
i agree, if it's just little, it does not count

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes