wadere

Jan 6, 2018
can anyone make a list of the ingame names and what to replace them with if we want to make it look more like that show that isn't related with this game at all? having the nicknames and last names would be good too. thanks in advance to anyone that isn't as lazy as me and will take the time to do it!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So I took one look at that first Preview pic... and ya, that's when I realised... I might have a new kink.

Yeah I don't know why they would. At this point the games been in development for almost a year, if they still had that one it would effectively double the content lol. Seems like a huge waste of time for the artist, hope it makes a reappearance as an optional scene that's revamped or something.
I miss the Prologscene, if you can't beat the machine. :/
So since I just saw this game for the first time. May I ask what was in this prologue scene that is no longer in the game ? and if someone has a link to a version that had the scene in it ?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
So since I just saw this game for the first time. May I ask what was in this prologue scene that is no longer in the game ? and if someone has a link to a version that had the scene in it ?
Princess Twilight was raped by the tentacle in the portal.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018

here, I uploaded the older version 1.1
It has the deleted scene in the prolog.
I really miss this scene.

PS: I hate my Upload. -.- Less than 1Mb/s Upload...

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

here, I uploaded the older version 1.1
It has the deleted scene in the prolog.
I really miss this scene.

PS: I hate my Upload. -.- Less than 1Mb/s Upload...
Thanks a lot. I was really curious about it, really appreciate it.

Reactions: SirDregan

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
her name is LUNA and not MOONA, APPLE JACK and not APPLESACK and other names are wrong too maybe if you wanan use the real names look how they are spelled

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
thank you @Gab ive been working 7 days a week so i forgot to mention it was coming up ^^; welp time to go clop >.>

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes