May 16, 2018
These are just "preview" about the progress

"Happy new year everyone!
For this update we have some exciting previews and concepts of Alpha 4.0."

Daam,you almost made me a hard on ! xD
ok-ok, but 3,2 version still free to play! :D

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
You will laught,but when I found this project,affter so many MLP's SFW and NSFW I finaly decided to watch the "friendship is magic" series , and I finished it ! XD

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
You will laught,but when I found this project,affter so many MLP's SFW and NSFW I finaly decided to watch the "friendship is magic" series , and I finished it ! XD
See, I had friends in college who were bronies who massively turned me off the series as a whole, so I've not really bothered and can't quite figure out what to make of this so far.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
See, I had friends in college who were bronies who massively turned me off the series as a whole, so I've not really bothered and can't quite figure out what to make of this so far.
Before misunderstands!!!
I tought , I loved the series,ofc there was a lot "borring, girly" episodes,but I could not image to like any characters like "Discord,Zekora,Dash and Luna" !
I love all of these !! :D

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Pony Waifu Sim - January Update & Alpha 4.0 Release Date
Open the link more info !

"Good news everyone! Alpha 4.0 is on its way and we can finally announce a release date: February 28th! "
"On March 2nd Alpha 4.0 will become public to everyone. "

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Don't worry guys in 8 days the 5 month update to the game will finally be out with just one lewd scene, yay. Patreon is worse than backing a game on kickstarter, atleast after 3-4 years you get a game or your money back, here your waiting that time to see a quarter of the game.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Alpha 4.0 is here! Hooray!
This Alpha release contains the route for Purple Smart all the way up through an interactive lewd scene. (You'll know it when you get to it)

We are super excited to finally be showing this version to the world. thank you so much for helping to make it a reality!

(I know it's technically past midnight, I blame the owl)

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Alpha 4.0 is here! Hooray!
This Alpha release contains the route for Purple Smart all the way up through an interactive lewd scene. (You'll know it when you get to it)

We are super excited to finally be showing this version to the world. thank you so much for helping to make it a reality!

(I know it's technically past midnight, I blame the owl)
-------------------------
If you did not know,in this post and on the creator page the links are for the public Alpha 0.4 version,so you don't have to w8 to play :)

Reactions: NotEvenOw

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I miss the Prologscene, if you can't beat the machine. :/
Yeah I don't know why they would. At this point the games been in development for almost a year, if they still had that one it would effectively double the content lol. Seems like a huge waste of time for the artist, hope it makes a reappearance as an optional scene that's revamped or something.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes