Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
WHY is there a little pony waifu simulator . Even in fanfiction.net there was so many Naruto x little pony crossover.

Apr 24, 2018
changing characters name count as cheating so..yeah
Wait, what? How's that cheating, there's a system integrated in the options menu that lets you do that now.

How the hell do you make money in this game?
Get a job at the fast-food place. It's the building near the center of the map. You don't really need money this build though, there's like 2 interactions that require it, and they don't really lead to anything, just a tiny bit of extra/different dialogue.

Apr 24, 2018
WHY is there a little pony waifu simulator . Even in fanfiction.net there was so many Naruto x little pony crossover.
Er... shouldn't that give you your answer? People are constantly talking and writing about this thing... why would someone try to make a game for that built-in audience?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
...Sits back and waits for a lewd Version... All those Ponys and no Love.. the shame... Moves on :) Call me when there is a reason to stay there.. rather than going back threw the Mirror at least theres color back home lol

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
.. I opened this thinking "This just cant be real.. Right?" ... Curse my curiosity, I might be scarred for life ^.- Though unlike others, I aint curious enough to actually download this.. Unique.. Something.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
.. I opened this thinking "This just cant be real.. Right?" ... Curse my curiosity, I might be scarred for life ^.- Though unlike others, I aint curious enough to actually download this.. Unique.. Something.
why not just scroll past, i mean its the logical choice if you don't like something.

Reactions: Nuvaerk

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
why not just scroll past, i mean its the logical choice if you don't like something.
As I said.. I was confused and had to see if it was a troll post.. Turns out, it werent.

I mean my post was pretty clear, I was curious.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes