Oct 7, 2017
I have a small problem most of the characters instead of standing in front of me like normal they just swoosh from one side of the screen to the other, and well, purple seems to have a little size problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help me pls

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Never been much of a My Little Pony fan but I like this game. It's fun/funny and the artwork is beautiful, I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Reactions: Easy Pete

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone have the new version of the other game they're making?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone like have the new version?Or know if there is any new H scenes in it? SVSCOMICS does but you can't even download it due to it being to big. Not begging but pointing this out.

Memman971

Aug 1, 2017

Also it can be played online, but takes a lot of time to load

Reactions: FHDani

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Alight bronies and whatever you call the girl version of brony.. it's updated!! WOOOOO!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any sex in it yet? Or is it still just a massive tease
According to the patreon "There are some lewd scenes currently in the build but interactive sex scenes are what we are currently focusing towards!" So no, I don't there is. Guess it'll be another 3 months for me.

-Edit, can confirm after sifting through the assets there's nothing, the supposed "lewd" scenes are really nothing.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Stuck just after choosing name and font color, text bar is without words on it and doesn't go forward.
Is it only me?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes