treos

Oct 19, 2017
Furries, sissies, ntr, preggo, whatevs, i may not personally like it but i will alway kink advocate
same here. and after all the stuff i've seen from japanese hentai and on e621... find me something worse than "living gasm drive" THEN we can talk about whether or not a fetish needs purging. cause it's kinda hard for even japan to top that one in terms of "wtf".

you spend enough time in the nsfw side of the internet and eventually you kinda lose the right to judge people based on their kinks and preferences. cause eventually, after seeing/hearing/reading enough increasingly "out there" content you get to the point where the only reasonable reaction to new stuff is "wtf did i just see/hear/read?"

though, after 10-15+ years, there are still some things where i still fail to comprehend (such as that thing where people wear underwear on their head. o_O) the "why".

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Latest playtesting version here:

It seems as though there's nothing explicit in it. Shame.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:

Alpha 2.1 is live!
In this version Flustershy could use a hand with a small project that she is working on, go check it out!

In addition, a number of players who had the 'Instant Complete' option toggled on were reporting instances of the game locking up after passing time or the dialogue getting stuck on 'Alright then,'. These instances have now been fixed.

Another issue some people were facing was that the names of characters seemed to disappear. This version should fix that issue. If it does not, then try hitting 'Reset to Default' in the settings.

WebGL:
Windows 64bit:
Windows 32bit:
Mac OSX:
Linux:
--------------
Still no H-Scenes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
well I got a lunchdate with twilight and helped fluttershy with her project guess that was all you can do in this update ?
That kinda sucked (and not in a good way) :p

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, so there's a new version with one shot of Pinkie's rear and I'm pretty sure now, that this ride'll take a long time boys.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public

Alpha 2.2 is up!
Ponka Pone would like you join her in the kitchen! Will you help this very messy pony bake a cake?
Who knows, you could be rewarded with an unexpected view?
Also a special tip: You can press 'H' to toggle the UI.

Note: Keep in mind that many character poses are still temporary and will be replaced in future versions.

WebGL:
Windows 64bit:
Windows 32bit:
Mac OSX:
Linux:

O

Odacchi

Very little content so far, but Tiarawhy is a quality dude and the visuals are on point. Will be watching this one.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
so new characters. new maps and lots of locations. dialogue options and more configurations... oh for those wondering, that's not grandma Twilight Sparkle. she's just very tired
(I gotta specify cause some ppl thought it was the same situation as four element trainer book 3)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes