mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
At least some of Us will be glad it is on this site, not me, but someone will. Thanks to you I found out that someone out there might have sexual toughts about rainbow colored pony. Weird, but I am cool with it. When I say I like girls from age of 10 I am called a pedophile. So sexual toughts about horse like cartoon characters might seem normal compared to me. Good luck and happy fapping to all of you deviants and pervs like me.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
New update, new quest for Apple, no nsfw content. I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those games that just blueballs patrons for years.
i wouldn't go that far. they just finished the introduction as fas as i read. so give them some time mate.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone confirm that there any actual content yet? I remember the first version having and tentacle scene but this version doesn't even seen to have that. How do you regress in content?

Jun 2, 2017
Yay! Today's another day I get to spit into the eyes of God, and all that is holy! Just like Gilles de Rais... Thanks for the opportunity, Gabbie!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
seeing shit like this just makes me want a MSA 3 :( damn fatelogic for not making another. (pony characters but they be elvish.)

Reactions: Extra_Evil

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really, what's wrong with these my little pony fans... weird people.

I'll just uhm... I'll just download this game to see what the fuss is about.. for research.. yeah.

Reactions: Help

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I like the concept, and I appreciate the art style and general 'tone' so far. While it's obviously lewder it seems very faithful to the concepts and the characterizations we get from the actual show so far. However... there's really very little hear but a basic introduction... Really, there's almost nothing. I think it could become something great, however... at this point I'd hesitate to even really call it a demo.)

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Forgive me applejack :FeelsBadMan:

(But this game look very good, the art and humor are very nice.)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes