skyri

Jun 30, 2018
Just so you all know, there is NO lewd content yet. 4.0 will supposedly add a quest line that will end in an interactive sex scene with Twilight.

skyri

Jun 30, 2018
There is if you lose the game in the beginning.
How so? First time I lost at the key minigame but nothing showed up, the game just continued as normal. Second time I beat the minigame and the game continued as normal too.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, one question:
Why he removed the tentacle rape scene, after you losing the first minigame? :/

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Someone know if there are any sex scenes?
Nothing unless you play 3.0, even 3.2 is some slight changes with added backgrounds but no real new content. 4.0 is the next release and should have something to finally give this game some play value, but who knows the timeframe of when that will be.

D

Deleted member 1045509

Is this available for Android? If so can you give me a link please and thanks.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
maybe you should check out the "ancestor" first to see if you are really into this ^^:
How should I put this... As a not bronie, that clicked the link solely out of a strange mixture of boredom and morbid curiosity, I really don't know. I laughed. Loudly. I also came out of that confused, as the gameplay was bad, but it was hilarious. Now I have to wonder "is this one just as badly drawn? Is it funny? Am I on drugs right now? What am I doing with my life when the logical escalation from agreeing with the dude above who asks y tho, is to then debate whether or not I'm going to take time out of my life to play this game?".

As you can tell, this has fucked me up.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How should I put this... As a not bronie, that clicked the link solely out of a strange mixture of boredom and morbid curiosity, I really don't know. I laughed. Loudly. I also came out of that confused, as the gameplay was bad, but it was hilarious. Now I have to wonder "is this one just as badly drawn? Is it funny? Am I on drugs right now? What am I doing with my life when the logical escalation from agreeing with the dude above who asks y tho, is to then debate whether or not I'm going to take time out of my life to play this game?".

As you can tell, this has fucked me up.
jeez, the questions you ask yaself...

there should only be one real question lingering in your head while playing: should i wank off to it?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes