Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
waht the hell this stupid minigmae at the beginnijg the "fights" agasitn the machine i press the buttons when they are on teh middle but i still lose what kind of shit is this

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
waht the hell this stupid minigmae at the beginnijg the "fights" agasitn the machine i press the buttons when they are on teh middle but i still lose what kind of shit is this
I managed to win on the second try... didn't seem to change a thing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So not worth the wait, hopefully development speeds up now.

landivi

Oct 11, 2017
From the creators of banned from equestria (the reason i go brony) another excellent proyect!!!(Pokehidden was the creator, my bad...). Keep the quallity guys, don't worry about the releases!!! (please add some cameo of the red/brown pony from banned from equestria, that guy is really badass ;))

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I see why Tiarawhy takes so much time with each update and brings so little. The game is not only drawn in a ridiculously high resolution, but there are way too many details in each and all backgrounds. The game so far looks gorgeous, but that only means it will take longer and longer to complete, and at this pace I'm sure 2025 is optimistic.

I'm not saying Tiawawhy should lower the quality, but dunno, maybe get some help or something. The game being made in Unity may not help at all.

Reactions: GaRbS

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Will the tags ever get updated? I know there's a blowjob in it. And the changelog makes it sound like there's more scenes than just that one, finally.
Use the report button and uploaders will have it checked

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Cute game, but definitely needs to bring on more help if they hope to start making meaningful progress per update. I'm also not sure I would recommend moving onto more routes until you find some completion with the current one.

Reactions: JohnTitor1up
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes