Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
so no fuck just teasing
And with that i'm deleting the download I just did, it was a hard enough grind before and it seemed like this update finished a route with all content. If there isnt sex by this point then im backing off for quite a few more updates.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
mhm understandable not really much of anything like teasing should be the first step not the final step

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
mhm understandable not really much of anything like teasing should be the first step not the final step
I just dont understand slow burn games like this, i'm trying to develop my own game and it's hard to resist just jumping straight into the sex. Making those scenes is the most fun and I have a ton of them planned if I could get the scene set right. Guess some people are the opposite and get caught up in all the little mechanics and scene setting and forget to actually make scenes, either that or they are just milking the patrons until they get sick of it and demand a sex scene.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Ok so I'ma guess the game is Either Bugged or Broken? After Park Scene with Purple the text just stops working, can't click anything and the text just stays on screen. Also I thought this finished Purple, or do we just not get to have sex with them?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok so I'ma guess the game is Either Bugged or Broken? After Park Scene with Purple the text just stops working, can't click anything and the text just stays on screen. Also I thought this finished Purple, or do we just not get to have sex with them?

Yeah thats what I was meaning, it clearly says her route is finished but someone posted above that there still isn't any sex.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah thats what I was meaning, it clearly says her route is finished but someone posted above that there still isn't any sex.
I noticed that myself, change-log says its done and now he is moving on to another girl. Yet there is no sex scene yet.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I noticed that myself, change-log says its done and now he is moving on to another girl. Yet there is no sex scene yet.
I'm just going to go play it, the last 2 or 3 changelogs have mentioned tons of new lewds so I dont see how after quite a few dates you get nothing. I mean how many times can you call nudity without sex a lewd scene.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I'm just going to go play it, the last 2 or 3 changelogs have mentioned tons of new lewds so I dont see how after quite a few dates you get nothing. I mean how many times can you call nudity without sex a lewd scene.
I know whatcha mean. I like pacing in a game, but don't say I'm done with a path and moving to another without finishing the previous path.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know whatcha mean. I like pacing in a game, but don't say I'm done with a path and moving to another without finishing the previous path.
The last game that pulled this stunt was a game about twins and I really wanted to see it get done, the dev kept making half a scene and then cutting it off midway and trying to make people pledge on patreon if they wanted the scene finished. Dev never finished a single scene and I think the game was abandoned.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
1. The main problem is its Unity engine.
Why Unity? For such games, Renpy is not a bad fit.
2. An extremely rare and meager amount of content.
What is the difficulty of making 1 update = 1 character content?

Reactions: GaRbS

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Soo, I've encountered two bugs while playing on android. The first one is that after you complete the mini quest of every pony, when you chose to chat with them, you get stuck in that dialog, without a way to go back, or do anything only loading. And the second is part of Purples qyest.. When she asks you in the morning to go see more of Ponyland. It goes into loading and just stays there.. I waited for 5 min and nothing.. So yeah. Hope this gets fixed.

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Soo, I've encountered two bugs while playing on android. The first one is that after you complete the mini quest of every pony, when you chose to chat with them, you get stuck in that dialog, without a way to go back, or do anything only loading. And the second is part of Purples qyest.. When she asks you in the morning to go see more of Ponyland. It goes into loading and just stays there.. I waited for 5 min and nothing.. So yeah. Hope this gets fixed.
Im on PC version, and you get hard locked at any pony's "Stay and chat a while." as well

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
usually deal with renpy games. Is it possible to share unity saves?

I'd appreciate a save that skips the grind since old saves dont work.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"cute lewds". Does that mean there's still no actual sex, as many of the commenters make it sound?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes