Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
How much content in this game ? I hope there IS more content than in spookitty's game

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
As others have said it's not a lot. The plural part when it mentions cute lewds should just say cute lewd, as in there is only one small part. I don't have high hopes if the next character has a similar route. A date, followed by a quest, small interactions (in the case of Twilight helping in the library for example), interactive foreplay scene (BJ), cut that interaction the following update and rework the scene with static images, and one more date with some lewdness thrown in.

I know my summary is most likely not 100% accurate but that's what it more or less felt like to me. I am sure they will come back to Twilight at some point but ugh... progress sure is slow and the amount of content for each update seems lacking for the amount of time it takes. Just my opinion though.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
i slept till morning and talked to purple and nothing happens or do i need to start over coz save don't work? and sometime game hangs.

Reactions: HydratedMan

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
As others have said it's not a lot. The plural part when it mentions cute lewds should just say cute lewd, as in there is only one small part. I don't have high hopes if the next character has a similar route. A date, followed by a quest, small interactions (in the case of Twilight helping in the library for example), interactive foreplay scene (BJ), cut that interaction the following update and rework the scene with static images, and one more date with some lewdness thrown in.

I know my summary is most likely not 100% accurate but that's what it more or less felt like to me. I am sure they will come back to Twilight at some point but ugh... progress sure is slow and the amount of content for each update seems lacking for the amount of time it takes. Just my opinion though.
So the game is still empty...

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
So... is Queen Chrysalis in the game and can she Dom me?
I'm not asking for a friend, I just find Queen Chrysalis fun as hell.
Which in turn makes her one of the few character I wouldn't mind spending a night with.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was about to download this bame but then i saw there is no futa tag.

I'm dissapointed, 1/10 not recommended.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I like this a lot =P Good foundation right now. It has a lot of sweetness. Very good. Yeah there isn't much sexual stuff yet, that's fine.

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
Looks lads lets be clear.

Can you fuck?
Is there scenes?
What do they entail? Blowjob?

At this point, the only sex scenes in the game are one groping scene and one blowjob scene. Other than that, there's just a few incidental pictures (catching a glance of someone's pussy, ETC.)

Honestly, while I do like the content that's in the game, there really isn't all that much. If I were you, I wouldn't bother until the dev has released a few more updates.

Reactions: theMemeSurvivor

cruzwindt777

Jan 16, 2019
I'm having problems. After I speak with purple after the new update, it stops the game. After any chit chat with any of the ponies the game stops and I can't skip dialogue or do other stuff. Someone knows how to fix this ? I've tried with a new save and still happens.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
I'm having problems. After I speak with purple after the new update, it stops the game. After any chit chat with any of the ponies the game stops and I can't skip dialogue or do other stuff. Someone knows how to fix this ? I've tried with a new save and still happens.
ye same prob i think it will be best for last and final release of this game.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes