MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I really love the idea of this game but yeah, progress has been absolutely miserable and the fact that there isn't even a single instance of penetrative sex in the game yet is kinda damning.

I don't know why the dev's got distracted with side projects instead of doing this, they probably have their reasons, but I'm not particularly happy about it.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I really love the idea of this game but yeah, progress has been absolutely miserable and the fact that there isn't even a single instance of penetrative sex in the game yet is kinda damning.

I don't know why the dev's got distracted with side projects instead of doing this, they probably have their reasons, but I'm not particularly happy about it.
accoding to their patron that will be the next realease with purple smart

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I agree its really slow it is kinda depressing. But how do you get to the new content? I also got the three items from the forest..... now what?

golden_hue

Oct 6, 2019
Hey, I remember playing this game a couple years ago! Let's see what was added since then...

Oh... Pretty much nothing...

• Sad
Reactions: atur

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Hey, I remember playing this game a couple years ago! Let's see what was added since then...

Oh... Pretty much nothing...
that does seem to be a trend with these MLP games that have faithful visuals to the show, stuck in dev hell for the most part.

• Sad
Reactions: atur
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes