morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
There's three now, well one and a choice of two.
I get there needs foreplay, but come on, with how slow development is, when is there gonna be a scene with the main event. I hope at least they won't get sidetracked with another side project again slowing down devlopment further

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone have a changelog?

The adventure finally continues! Join Blue Fast to track down that thief Raging Storm, and help Blue to reclaim her rightful trophy! Will you protect your waifu or let her solve her own problems?
This version includes:
  • Original music for many of Purple Smart's dates!
  • Several new fully animated sequences!
  • Adora-sexyness!
  • Frogs!
  • And... lewds!
5.22 Updates:
  • Removed "Empty Text" dialogues.
  • Added more SFX to the latest Blue Fast date.
  • If you saved after finishing the balloon ride in the old v5.1, loading that save should allow you to re-start the date.
  • Fixed some missing glasses on the referee.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
anyone know if you get to do anything with bluefast or is the other pony the only one that gets to do anythign naughty

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
after a year of waiting... maybe 5 minutes of new content (if you read really really slow and get stuck clicking for right thing maybe 10) and the content... well lets say I paid (save 200 bits) to not see it as that seemed more in line with my preferences. They need to update tags.

Reactions: Mistervd

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
after a year of waiting... maybe 5 minutes of new content (if you read really really slow and get stuck clicking for right thing maybe 10) and the content... well lets say I paid (save 200 bits) to not see it as that seemed more in line with my preferences. They need to update tags.
Mind being more in-depth? what exactly was added that should change the tags?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes