Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
the problem is their options are pretty much they
1. move forward and hope they dont become the next target, which means the project would constantly be in danger.
2. drop the project entirely, would probably be the safest choice but least likely for them to go with since if they were that scared of C&Ds they wouldnt be makin a parody game in the first place.
3. change the characters so they no longer resemble the canon characters and instead are more like oc's or pallet swaps of the original characters, this bein the most likely choice since it would allow them to move forward without any legal issues the downside bein is most people would lose interest and they would lose a looot of support if they did that since most people are here to fuck their pony waifus not some knockoffs.
4. do this as an unfunded side project, that would let them continue to develop it without having to worry about any legal issues but the downside would be it would become their lowest priority and even tiny updates would take ages to come out which would also lose them a lot of support.

those are just the options i could think of but idk the ins and outs of all the legal mumbo jumbo so for all i know theres much simpler solutions im just not thinkin of either way to me it seems like no matter what they go with its a double edged sword pretty much
3b. change just enough to not get C&D then revert the changes with a "fan made" mod

Reactions: GaRbS and kiyyou

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
In Android version, can I not make Dialog Box hidden, it cover Art? And how "scroll" to previous Text (no Mouse Wheel)?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
New update ?
From their Patreon:

Greetings everyone!
We're trotting along to get the next update for Pony Waifu Sim out, and so far things are going very smoothly!

Almost all the backgrounds are done, and we're primarily working on character poses at the moment. Expect some sweet animations too!
In other news, Takarashi282 has volunteered to help us add music to Pony Waifu Sim! Taka and our writer Skye will be working together to add some well-needed additions to the soundscape throughout the game in the coming updates.
Thank you all so much for your continued support, we know you're going to love what we have in store!

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
From their Patreon:

Greetings everyone!
We're trotting along to get the next update for Pony Waifu Sim out, and so far things are going very smoothly!

Almost all the backgrounds are done, and we're primarily working on character poses at the moment. Expect some sweet animations too!
In other news, Takarashi282 has volunteered to help us add music to Pony Waifu Sim! Taka and our writer Skye will be working together to add some well-needed additions to the soundscape throughout the game in the coming updates.
Thank you all so much for your continued support, we know you're going to love what we have in store!
That Pony Waifu Sim starts to pick-up the pace after Hasbro allegedly shafted a project an they finished or greatly advanced their other ones shows you their priority list, i'm fairly certain that if they come with anything new later, it'll be an excuse for them to throw PWS in the back-burner again.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I just checked their update status on Patreon:

PWS Progress Update - Late September
Salutations everyone!
We're closing in on finishing up the art assets for the next step of our journey with Blue Fast. All the backgrounds are done, and we're mostly focused on posing.
Backgrounds for the next date with Blue Fast are underway as well.
We've also added several new songs to some of the existing dates! They should add some liveliness to the game.
We're working hard to get this next update out, so stay tuned!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes